2022 NFL Week 4

icsept

Master
I’d prefer the Bengals. I like Burrow. And, Hendrickson, Hubbard, and Wilson are studs on defense. Not much to like about Miami, except Gesicki.

icsept

Master
Wow. Tua knocked out. After last week he was obviously concussed and they denied and lied about it. This is not cool.

jacque

Guru
Tua seems to be a tough and resilient player, but made of glass.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Wow. Tua knocked out. After last week he was obviously concussed and they denied and lied about it. This is not cool.
The Dolphins are a rotten organization from top to bottom. From their crooked Jew owner right on down to their coaching staff. Corrupt and anti-white to the core, even going back to the Shula days.

I hope for Tua's sake, I hope he isn't seriously injured. Never mind football, I'm more concerned about his life after football after seeing him convulse like that on the field. He shouldn't have been playing to begin with. Now the media is going to come down hard on the organization as they should. Just a POS dumpster fire of a team.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Tua seems to be a tough and resilient player, but made of glass.
Some guys don't have the natural size to play in the NFL similar to Bob Griffin, Tua seems to be fragile even though his listed weight should be quite sturdy.

Baker Mayfield has a similar weight and height to Tua but seems to have a natural stockiness to his frame that Tua doesn't possess.

PS that knockout was scary it looked similar to Don Beebee when he was knocked out with a head shot.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I thought NFL cared about it's players? Apparently not when Average Joe's like us can see Tua was clearly concussed last week. This injury is on K'alergi McDaniels and MIA medical staff.

That being said Teddy Sewertwater just threw a game winning INT! Kirk Blowstreit almost creamed himself earlier when Teddy showed off his arm strength. LOL.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good showing from Bengals honkeys. Trent Taylor even had a nice punt return on top of great performances from Wilson and Hendrickson. Both Defenders are so dominant even Blowstreit has to admit their prowess.

The Hock

Master
That dirty late hit on Hurst in the first quarter was so obvious. The defender even used some elbow. After his career (hopefully short is over) the loser can try his hand at pro wrestling.

wile

Master
Tua's mom should have taken over, during one of the championship games Tua had to go to the injury tent and his mom rushed down from the stands and into the tent with them. Now at first I thought momma's boy but after a second thought good on her to keep them from just numbing a serious injury so he could go out and play, but if memory serves me right the other guy picked up the slack anyway.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Good showing from Bengals honkeys. Trent Taylor even had a nice punt return on top of great performances from Wilson and Hendrickson. Both Defenders are so dominant even Blowstreit has to admit their prowess.
Don’t forget Hubbard! He absolutely steam rolled a sumo right into the ground - ran him right over. Nice to see Burrow shaping into form. The hit and injury on Tagiolova was tough - hope he is alright. Dink and dunk teddy throwing the game sealing INT was also a highlight

Warhawk_46

Master
I like Tua. He is a good Christian man. The Dolphins leadership, on the other hand, is abysmal. It was obvious to Ray Charles he was concussed last week and there is no way on earth he should have been playing four days later.

I despise these Thursday night games. They are poor for players’ health. Too fast a turn-around from the violence of a football game only four days prior. Remember, it was just last year CMC got injured after the short turn-around from Sunday to Thursday.

booth

Mentor
CMAC is questionable for Sunday's game. I don't he will play he hadn't practiced all week.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hey booth. The local news said CMAC was at practice on Friday and in uniform. When asked about how he was physically he said everything was OK as if he were healed and ready to go. I guess we'll know tomorrow.

booth

Mentor
Thanks for the update CS. The Panthers need all the help they can get. It would help if they had an NFL-caliber coach. I keep hearing that he's a candidate for the Nebraska job. I, personally hope he takes it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the update CS. The Panthers need all the help they can get. It would help if they had an NFL-caliber coach. I keep hearing that he's a candidate for the Nebraska job. I, personally hope he takes it.

Rhule is a college coach - credit to him for rebuilding Baylor and having two good seasons at Temple but he isn't an innovative and as a supposedly defensive minded coach he has not been too impressive in the NFL. If I recall two seasons ago their whole draft was black defensive players and was being hailed as great draft class. The centerpiece was the overrated Jeremy Chinn who has not been an impact safety. I try not to get to involved in the "gossip" around the NFL but I did see that he has supposedly lost the locker room.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I still can't find anything on the status of Max Borghi. The Packers would shock me if they actually treated one of our guys fair. Hoping
I'm wrong as he needs a chance to show his skills at the NFL Level. All of these teams cutting him haven't given him a chance to show
anything. It's like here hold this clipboards till we cut you. Thanks for coming.

booth

Mentor
I still can't find anything on the status of Max Borghi. The Packers would shock me if they actually treated one of our guys fair. Hoping
I'm wrong as he needs a chance to show his skills at the NFL Level. All of these teams cutting him haven't given him a chance to show
anything. It's like here hold this clipboards till we cut you. Thanks for coming.
The Packers cut him. They signed a guy named Ballentine a CB/KR.

Phall

Master
With Amon Ra St. Brown and DJ Chark out today for the Lions, **TOM KENNEDY HAS BEEN ACTIVATED**. I'm expecting 150 yards and two touchdowns on a dozen targets.