2022 NFL Week 3

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Hey guys. I have a great idea. Why don't the Panthers get CMAC off tackle, a sweep, out in some space. Well, they just did that and he went for 16 yards. 13 carries 69 yards. Should get 100 easy today.
BTW, Mayfield is 7 /15 44 yards. CMAC has more yards rushing than Mayfield has passing. Mayfield has missed some wide open receivers and yes as usual they've dropped a couple, but something's clearly wrong in Carolina. With all of that said, they'll somehow beat the lowly Saints today. Pretty ugly football game to this point.
Good points and I agree. Mayfield seems like he's in a rut. Hopefully it'll turn around. By the way, I PM'd you back on Monday...Did you see it yet? Just curious, brother.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hey guys. I have a great idea. Why don't the Panthers get CMAC off tackle, a sweep, out in some space. Well, they just did that and he went for 16 yards. 13 carries 69 yards. Should get 100 easy today.
BTW, Mayfield is 7 /15 44 yards. CMAC has more yards rushing than Mayfield has passing. Mayfield has missed some wide open receivers and yes as usual they've dropped a couple, but something's clearly wrong in Carolina. With all of that said, they'll somehow beat the lowly Saints today. Pretty ugly football game to this point.

Good points and I agree. Mayfield seems like he's in a rut. Hopefully it'll turn around. By the way, I PM'd you back on Monday...Did you see it yet? Just curious, brother.
As he just threw a 70 yard TD pass. However, the Saints two black super athletes missed easy tackles my daughters could have made. Good for Mayfield. Yes, BFU, I got it. Just so busy. My apologies. Haven't responded yet. Work, planning my son's wedding, etc.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
As he just threw a 70 yard TD pass. However, the Saints two black super athletes missed easy tackles my daughters could have made. Good for Mayfield. Yes, BFU, I got it. Just so busy. My apologies. Haven't responded yet. Work, planning my son's wedding, etc.
No apology necessary bro. Take care.

wile

Master
How long does it take to procure a keg of beer in your neck of the woods? Geez you high society types and your wedding planning. Congrats though, our grand daughter just got her first pair of shoes and brought much joy watching her go WTF as only a youngin can do.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
How long does it take to procure a keg of beer in your neck of the woods? Geez you high society types and your wedding planning. Congrats though, our grand daughter just got her first pair of shoes and brought much joy watching her go WTF as only a youngin can do.
Well, you know. Wile, life is good. With all the craziness going on in this world, you might as well enjoy.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Much maligned Alex Anzalone with 9 solo tackles, an assist and a sack. Lots of other notable defensive performances going on, too many to list. . .

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
So now with 10 in the box the Panthers continue to run McCaffrey straight up the middle. NO WHERE TO GO. They are doing their best trying to get him KILLED!! How do these guys get coaching jobs in the NFL?????

El Gringo

Mentor
So now with 10 in the box the Panthers continue to run McCaffrey straight up the middle. NO WHERE TO GO. They are doing their best trying to get him KILLED!! How do these guys get coaching jobs in the NFL?????
They might as well just run him on fullback dives! ! It’s ridiculous. Imagine what Christian could do with a Kyle Shanahan or Sean McVay type offense.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
CMAC over 100 yards and he survived, thankfully!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Winston with 2 INTs...loses another game for the Saints. I'll take it.

To add icing to the cake the Chiefs lost to the Colts. Alec Pierce had 3 catches for 61 yards. Bigger and better things to come. This kid
is so fast and elusive. He should be the recipient of many medium to deep pass plays all year long. Many corners are gonna have
nightmares trying to cover him.

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
McCaffrey rushes for 108 yards despite the idiot coaches! Props to consecutive 100+ games!

Props to Rookie WR Alec Pierce 3 receptions for 61 yards!
Adam Theilen 6 - 61 & TD
TE Mark Andrews 9 - 89 & 2 TD's

Pete Werner led the Saints in tackles again today.

Rex Burkhead needs 10-12 carries....is he banged up?

Crazy to think a QB can go just 8-17 w 2 INT's ...only 106 yards passing ..and still Win the game. But that's the Bears.

El Gringo

Mentor
Let’s hope Horvath can break a long run or catch on his two or three touches during this game! Allsott started out his 1st year exclusively at fullback but every touch he got broke multiple tackles and forced the coaches to play him at tailback some. I Have a good feeling Horvath can do the same. Or maybe we could get a Hills type injury situation.

El Gringo

Mentor
To add icing to the cake the Chiefs lost to the Colts. Alec Pierce had 3 catches for 61 yards. Bigger and better things to come. This kid
is so fast and elusive. He should be the recpitant of many medium to deep pass plays all year long. Many corners are gonna have
nightmares trying to cover him.
Best news of the day!

Warhawk_46

Master
CMC with a very hard-fought 100 yard game today. This Rhule coach is horrendous. I understand Christian can break a long run up the gut, but he is best in space using his top-tier agility and quickness to run off tackle or even a little option pitch.

Get him in space.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
McCaffrey rushes for 108 yards despite the idiot coaches! Props to consecutive 100+ games!

Props to Rookie WR Alec Pierce 3 receptions for 61 yards!
Adam Theilen 6 - 61 & TD
TE Mark Andrews 9 - 89 & 2 TD's

Pete Werner led the Saints in tackles again today.

Rex Burkhead needs 10-12 carries....is he banged up?

Crazy to think a QB can go just 8-17 w 2 INT's ...only 106 yards passing ..and still Win the game. But that's the Bears.

The Bears winning is just insane. Davis Mills had 245 yards passing for the Texans but his 2 interceptions were the dagger.
There is no way this game should have even been close. It makes me so angry. I really dislike the Bears.

Rocky B

Master
We'll see if Pierce can hold up as the Texans' bellcow back after never being used that way in college. I feel pretty confident that Rex will get his share of touches during the season.
Good for Pierce, but he was given a chance while lots of our guys aren’t. Pierce, at UF, never sniffed 1000 yards a season...Never gets close to 1000 yards in college, gets drafted, ascends to number one on the depth chart.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The Bears winning is just insane. Davis Mills had 245 yards passing for the Texans but his 2 interceptions were the dagger.
There is no way this game should have even been close. It makes me so angry. I really dislike the Bears.
Speaking of the Bears. Number 85 TE Cole Kmet is a beast at 6'6 260 lbs. He had 2 receptions for 40 yards. If Fields were smart, he would utilize this weapon more often. Kmet in his third year is just 23 years old. Maybe he'll be traded to another team where he could be a HOF TE?