2022 NFL Week 2

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Maxx Crosby with the sack of the manlet.

Jimmy G with the TD pass to Ross Dwelley, in for the injured Kittle!
There is no question Jimmy G. is a far superior quarterback! Why do these teams lie to themselves just to fit the agenda? I'm guessing there
is alot of money paid under the table. Even in college the univeristies get far more money to recruit minorities students on and off the field or courts. The world is set up to give certain groups whatever they want. The groups get richer by fullfilling the agenda. Just my 2 cents.

Glad to see Jimmy G. back and looking as good as usual.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hate seeing the Panthers lose again. Cmac just can't seem to catch a break but he played great.

On the flip side it's good for Daniel Jones and the NY Giants who are undefeated. Wow is that a shock but it's
early. So happy David Sills finally got some action and made the most of it. Jones trust in him will grow week
after week and I think Sills could end up being a top 2 receiver for the Giants by mid season.

Tannehill17

Mentor
My son is left handed. He likes Tua because “he’s a left-handed quarterback and he can run.” He runs a 5 flat 40. He can’t run to save his life. The brown skin must make him look fast. Anyway, we had a teaching moment.
I've made my feelings known about Tua before. I've never really put him in that black quarterback group. To me he's kind of in a 3rd group much like Jim Plunkett and Mark Sanchez and is in sort of that Manny Pacquiao-esque category of a non-white athlete I don't mind rooting for. I thought he showed a lot of poise leading that comeback today.

My only gripe about the Dolphins offense is that it's centered around Hill and Waddle. In the new McDaniel offense, Gesicki is being wasted and the other white tight ends are being relegated to mere blockers. It was nice however to see River Cracraft catch a TD pass.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
That ankle is more broken than the ”humanitarian” image of Marthas Vineyard bleeding heart liberals.

Haha Martha's Vineyard is a perfect example of what the National Guard is capable of when enough $$ is involved. Never seen em round up 50 Brown People so fast!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hate to say it.. Bungles whitening up their OL has not produced the desired results. Burrow is still getting crushed back there and they're stinking it up in 1st Two weeks.

icsept

Master
Kyler Murray overthrows Ertz in the end zone. Security guard standing facing the crowd gets blasted. Thank god for the TSA, Homelamd Security, and NFL Security guards to make sure the fans don’t murder the players.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Bengal TE Hayden Hurst being described as twitchy by Tony Romo. I believe that's a compliment meaning fast. Bio says he didn't start playing in the NFL until he was 25 years old? Anyway, he looks good. I wonder what took so long?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Bengal TE Hayden Hurst being described as twitchy by Tony Romo. I believe that's a compliment meaning fast. Bio says he didn't start playing in the NFL until he was 25 years old? Anyway, he looks good. I wonder what took so long?
He played minor league baseball for a few years.