2022 NFL Week 15

Warhawk_46

Master
I agree that CMac needs to get less fancy and just cut and go. Still, I don't begrudge 49ers running Mason, we'd all be livid if McCaffrey got injured on a meaningless carry. He got over a 100, decent ypc and a TD. Great night in my book!
Agreed. CMC wore down the defense and Mason seized the opportunity and made the quick cut and he was gone. No doubt it could have gone the same way if CMC was the one running that.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
CS I noticed that as well, thought he should have hit the outside lane on that run!

Warhawk_46

Master
It is absolutely unacceptable that Cousins has not targeted Adam Thielen one until midway through the 4th quarter. He is the second best receiver on the team and has the surest hands.

A black wide receiver would NEVER be treated this way… Jefferson has been targeted 11 times.

Absolutely disgusting.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It is absolutely unacceptable that Cousins has not targeted Adam Thielen one until midway through the 4th quarter. He is the second best receiver on the team and has the surest hands.

A black wide receiver would NEVER be treated this way… Jefferson has been targeted 11 times.

Absolutely disgusting.
Totally agree. Only 2 targets and now he just picked up the short TD.

KJ Osborn as 13 targets! Guess he’s the #2 receiver now.

Kaptain

Master
And yet another game where they can't control their emotions and have to possibly cost their team the game at a critical point late in the 4th quarter. Every single week! Taking your helmet off is not a new rule. It's automatic. I'm sure they know this but they do these stupid penalties anyway. I couldn't coach.

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
And again, how do the Colts defenders not know that a personal foul delay of game would be called? Could have been called on two guys. The bell curve rears it's ugly head again.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Totally agree. Only 2 targets and now he just picked up the short TD.

KJ Osborn as 13 targets! Guess he’s the #2 receiver now.
KJ Osborn and Justin Jefferson both were targeted 16 times each. Adam Thielen only had 4 passes thrown in his way
in 5 quarters of football which is including the overtime. Yes I would agree he is probably the number 3 guy now but
I still want to see him and Cousins along with many other guys on the team get a ring. Minnesota has such a great loyal
fan base. Similar to Buffalo and Green Bay. Some of the most loyal fans you will ever see. Again I'm calling Vikings/Bills in
the Super Bowl. Epic Comeback today and I'm glad Thielen got a late touchdown and ended up with a modest 41 yards.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
That was a travesty. Thielen only getting targeted with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter. And then on the other side, Alec Pierce with zero receptions.

Also, Matt Ryan has the dubious distinction of being the losing QB in the games with the largest comeback in NFL history and Superbowl history.

The Hock

Master
Jo Jo Doman with that first blocked punt TD. I remember the name pre-draft. He wasn't even with a good resume and work-out numbers. Hmmm. He still made the roster as a UFDA.

Warhawk_46

Master
That was a travesty. Thielen only getting targeted with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter. And then on the other side, Alec Pierce with zero receptions.

Also, Matt Ryan has the dubious distinction of being the losing QB in the games with the largest comeback in NFL history and Superbowl history.
As bad as it is that Cousins has essentially forgotten how good Thielen is… at least the Vikings have good black receivers… the Colts can’t even use that excuse! Pierce is by far the most sure-handed and athletic… and yet he is insanely overlooked. When Jefferson came to the Vikings as a rookie he was repeatedly targeted and answered the call. It is insane to think Pierce is not also given opportunity.. but that is the caste system: black privilege in action.

Warhawk_46

Master
Allen with the long run and then his 4th TD of the game. Bills need to win this game.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Allen and company coming from behind to get an important divisional win!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen was a real Super Man tonight. It's fitting as he wears the colors, red, white and blue. :)

Josh Allen was 25-40 for 304 yards and 4 touchdowns against a very good defense. He also added 77 yards rushing!

It was also great to see the unstoppable Dawson Knox catch 6 balls for 98 yards and one touchdown!

We even saw Cole Beasley chip in with 1 catch for 9 yards. He will be alot more involved soon and at least he will be
well rested for the Super Bowl Run. Can you feel the positive energy flowing? Bills vs Vikings in February. I feel it!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen was a real Super Man tonight. It's fitting as he wears the colors, red, white and blue. :)

Josh Allen was 25-40 for 304 yards and 4 touchdowns against a very good defense. He also added 77 yards rushing!

It was also great to see the unstoppable Dawson Knox catch 6 balls for 98 yards and one touchdown!

We even saw Cole Beasley chip in with 1 catch for 9 yards. He will be alot more involved soon and at least he will be
well rested for the Super Bowl Run. Can you feel the positive energy flowing? Bills vs Vikings in February. I feel it!
Vikes better play defense like they did the second half of today's game or they aren't going far in the playoffs. They've been blown out in sections of games, i.e. as against Dallas. And as much as I dislike Philly, they are going to be tough for anyone to get past, especially having home field in all likelihood.

white is right

Hall of Famer

No denying the dynamic true duel threat play of Allen. He's Newton with true pocket presence. I hope the voters for the MVP vote for him at the top of the ballot.

Flint

Mentor
No denying the dynamic true duel threat play of Allen. He's Newton with true pocket presence. I hope the voters for the MVP vote for him at the top of the ballot
No denying the dynamic true duel threat play of Allen. He's Newton with true pocket presence. I hope the voters for the MVP vote for him at the top of the ballot.
Young man needs to protect the ball. He turns it over too much. His prolific offense offsets it but in big games he needs to be more cautious.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
All 3 games yesterday were good results.

No one mentioned it but the Ravens losing was good, with QB Huntley stinking up the joint. Now the most White friendly team this year, the Bengals, are in the drivers seat to win the AFC North.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kenny Pickett is inactive, Mason Rudolph has been taking starter's snaps all week with Mitch Trubisky, we'll see which one gets the start today against Carolina.