2022 NFL Week 15

Warhawk_46

Master
Big game on Amazon Prime tonight - 49ers vs Seahawks. He snake-bitten quarterback room continues…Purdy is questionable with a rib injury. Reports are if he can take the pain he can play. Here’s hoping for that since the re-tread Josh Johnson is somehow getting another opportunity if he cannot go.

McCaffrey will look to build upon last week’s stellar effort. I predict another 100 yard game with around 40 yards receiving. The Seahawks are poor against the run lately and with a hobbled Purdy (or Johnson) the ground game should be the bread and butter. Look for Juszczyk to get a few carries and receptions tonight as well. Hopefully Kittle can snag a few passes and score a TD through the air. He is such a great blocker they utilize him in that regard often.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Big game on Amazon Prime tonight - 49ers vs Seahawks. He snake-bitten quarterback room continues…Purdy is questionable with a rib injury. Reports are if he can take the pain he can play. Here’s hoping for that since the re-tread Josh Johnson is somehow getting another opportunity if he cannot go.

McCaffrey will look to build upon last week’s stellar effort. I predict another 100 yard game with around 40 yards receiving. The Seahawks are poor against the run lately and with a hobbled Purdy (or Johnson) the ground game should be the bread and butter. Look for Juszczyk to get a few carries and receptions tonight as well. Hopefully Kittle can snag a few passes and score a TD through the air. He is such a great blocker they utilize him in that regard often.

That sounds like an accurate prediction for McCaffrey tonight. I mentioned last week out of 32 teams he has moved up to the 12th leading
rusher now. Not great but almost top 10 so it's quite a comeback after a slow start and then the adjusmtents with being traded. He is well
on track for 1000 yards. The Niners really need to get George Kiltle involved more. The guy catch's just about everything as he has great
hands and coordination to just go up and get the pass even when it's not that accurate. Then his ability to punish people on his runs after
the catch is a thing of beauty to watch. Brings back memoreis of Gronk and a few other great tightends of the past. So let's see Rock Star
George Kittle heavily involved in tonights offense. They will need him especially if Purdy can't play.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Touchdown My Rock Star/Wresting Phenom and Incredible Tightend George Kittle. This game could not be any better.

TwentyTwo

Master
Yes indeed WL! When Kittle gets a slight opening he is like a Running Back! Could this guy not be a 1,000 yard rusher?

Christian McCaffrey nice burst on the 23 yard run by #23!

Announcers say "Brock Purdy execution looks like a 7th year vet"

Last edited:

icsept

Master
Unbelievable, the Seahawks jumped offside when everybody knew they weren’t running a play.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Brock Purdy is 9 of 9 so far. The guy has ice in his veins! What a lucky find very late in the nfl draft. The never happens to our guys
does it? He should have went way higher and been making quite alot more money. It's ok Brock. Next contract will be HUGE!!

Cmac is incredible. In the 1st quarter he 6 rushes for 35 yards and 5 receptions for 32 yards! Best running back in the NFL when you look
at everything that he can do. We may see him throw another td pass tonight. The kid does it all and plays piano like Beethoven on top of it.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
CMac, Kittle, and Purdy all looking sharp! Niners looks Super Bowl bound.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
CMac, Kittle, and Purdy all looking sharp! Niners looks Super Bowl bound.
As great as that would be I'm sticking with my prediction for Minnesota vs Buffalo. You guys here me pushing it like a broken record. I
really feel it's time. That being said if the Vikings lost to a team in the NFC Playoffs please let it be the Niners!

Warhawk_46

Master
Good game so far. I think they need to give CMC a breather every now and then. The defense is keying on him and going all out to not let him beat them.

I can predict exactly when he is getting the ball even from my couch.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Niners need to keep it simple. FB dive here to Juice!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nope they go with CMac in single back. I'll take it though, TD San Franshitsco

Warhawk_46

Master
For a second I thought Seattle had a white backup running back! But I see Travis Homer is just very light skinned mixed.

And CMC with the TD!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Retread Willie Snead is still employed by Niners. Caste system is a sick joke.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Good to see Purdy playing and the 49ers up at halftime. I think we can be confident McCaffrey hits the 1k rushing yard mark this season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kittle!! This is the first time all season Kittle has been allowed to be Kittle.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kittle for the win! All game long get this man the ball! Two Touchdowns already!
i

Last edited: