2022 NFL Week 12

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jags go for 2 - Lawrence converts. Ravens lose. Lawrence getting better every week.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
What is going on with the 49ers? Their run game with CMC has been stuck in the mud the last couple of games and so far today.
Don't know. I have the Raiders/Seahawks and Rams/Chiefs. Can't watch the niners. Somebody who has the game keep us posted on CMAC, Kittle, Juice, etc.?
Great win for Lawrence!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
GREAT playing today by Lawrence, they came back and are about to beat Baltimore. Pederson decided to go for 2 points instead of the tie and OT and it worked. Can't help but feel Lawrence is on the way now to stardom.
Fantastic game by him. Maybe his best as a pro. The loss for the Ravens also helps the CF fav Bengals. Yay!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Don't know. I have the Raiders/Seahawks and Rams/Chiefs. Can't watch the niners. Somebody who has the game keep us posted on CMAC, Kittle, Juice, etc.?
Great win for Lawrence!
Please see. Keep us posted if you have the Niners game. Please?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kelce does it again -- 39 yard catch and run for a TD! What a force he is

Warhawk_46

Master
GREAT playing today by Lawrence, they came back and are about to beat Baltimore. Pederson decided to go for 2 points instead of the tie and OT and it worked. Can't help but feel Lawrence is on the way now to stardom.
It was great to see Lawrence get this win, Hass to be a great confidence builder.

Rocky B

Master
I’m watching the niner game.....It’s recorded (helping the wife with Christmas stuff). All I’ve seen is handoffs up the middle getting nowhere....
Now the backup running back is getting reps......He’s getting stuffed too...
Maybe Shannahan is just bating them for a few big plays later??
Kittle with a nice first down grab......

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I’m watching the niner game.....It’s recorded (helping the wife with Christmas stuff). All I’ve seen is handoffs up the middle getting nowhere....
Now the backup running back is getting reps......He’s getting stuffed too...
Maybe Shannahan is just bating them for a few big plays later??
Kittle with a nice first down grab......
I see the back up Mitchell having a better running day so far averaging 5 yards a carry. McCaffrey better pick it up or he'll be replaced!!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mitchell just had a long TD run called back because of holding by Kittle

Kaptain

Master
This is just sickening to watch. I could see the draw wide open before the snap - thought for a second it was cmc in there - but he wasn't on the field the entire multi-play last drive. Mitchell is coming off an MCL injury early in the year and Deebo Samuel has had a tweeked hamstring yet they are both getting their numbers called plenty as the best offensive weapon in football watches from the sidelines. On the other side of the ball, the coach is back to making sure drumbeats to start Taysom Hill by the local fans are forgotten by hardly playing him at all. A couple of first down runs up the middle and his one token pass (which should have been called complete) and he's back to the bench watching the game. Two of the best weapons in football watching the game like high price ticket holders from a sideline view. Just Puke. :vomiton22je:

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I think Mitchell is very good runner, from what I've seen. But the draw play call was key to that long run being successful. Cmac will break one!

Kaptain

Master
And just like that Mitchell is hurt. Next will be Deebo. The question is what scrub will they pull up to take plays away from CMC? I'm never been more pessimistic about CMCs use since his rookie year.

Kaptain

Master
Those predictable running plays almost every single time Taysom is put in is flat out sabotage. What cooridinator would think that would work over and over again? He should be passing 1/2 the time he is in there. They are treating him like WR that is put in the QB spot for obvious wildcat runs. I can't take this.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is just sickening to watch. I could see the draw wide open before the snap - thought for a second it was cmc in there - but he wasn't on the field the entire multi-play last drive. Mitchell is coming off an MCL injury early in the year and Deebo Samuel has had a tweeked hamstring yet they are both getting their numbers called plenty as the best offensive weapon in football watches from the sidelines. On the other side of the ball, the coach is back to making sure drumbeats to start Taysom Hill by the local fans are forgotten by hardly playing him at all. A couple of first down runs up the middle and his one token pass (which should have been called complete) and he's back to the bench watching the game. Two of the best weapons in football watching the game like high price ticket holders from a sideline view. Just Puke. :vomiton22je:
I agree. The only white starting running back or is it ex starting white running back. This makes no sense other than to screw
whitey. Nothing against Mitchell as he is a good back by Cmac is a great elite back wasting away. Wow just wow did this
trade go wrong.

Kaptain

Master
The only hope is that a shutout loss will lead the Saints to finally see what they have in Taysom for the remainder of the year. Or, they could inexplicable trot out an injured Jameis to risk further injury in meaningless games. It would make no sense so that is why it will likely happen just like that.

Kaptain

Master
I've always thought that constantly going in and out while playing multiple roles presents a much larger chance of injury than staying warm and getting a rhythm. Mitchell, Deebo, and now CMC are all banged up.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I've always thought that constantly going in and out while playing multiple roles presents a much larger chance of injury than staying warm and getting a rhythm. Mitchell, Deebo, and now CMC are all banged up.
What happened to CMC. According to the stat line he hasn't touched the ball over the half of the 3rd quarter?

Kaptain

Master
HIll now has thrown two dimes out two. Seems like every pass he throws is right on target all season and well downfield. Both passes were dropped so they won't show up in the stat sheet.