2022 NFL Week 11

icsept

Master
Titans at Packers

Not too much to see tonight. Sure Kyle Phillips would come back for the Titans. Otherwise, a couple of White QBs to watch. Enjoy that while it lasts, because Jordan Love and Malik Willis are up next.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I was going to start the thread earlier today. I was beginning to wonder if anyone would. It is a bit of a dud but I see the Pack coming out on top as it's almost a must win for them at this point.

Flint

Mentor
Packers got the whitest looking black receivers. Lazard and Watson got lighter skin then Aaron Rodgers. I think Green Bay is trying to fool all those racist Wisconsinites.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Notice how Christian Watson has been forced the ball until he learned to catch, LOL. A White WR would never, EVER, have such a long leash. One **** up and back to the bench or Whitey is cut! Last night he drops a quick bubble, only to get a perfectly drawn up play for him to score on. Yeah he's finally produced, bout time.

Took Packers 7 or 8 fumbles to get rid of Amari.. I reckon Watson has another 3 or 4 drops in him. But for now is classic Boom or Bust WR.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Clearly stats aren't everything. another week of GBs vaunted Defense getting manhandled. Secondary play has been atrocious, making lead footed Treylon Burks look like a star. Herbie wrongly labeled Burks as a speedster. Horrible, Burks is big and Physical but with average 4.55 speed. Not a burner in the slightest. More over hyping caste speak from cry baby Kirk.

Don't know how current the stats are, but looking on the pff.com website shows the receiving stats for Lazard at 33 receptions out of 54 targets. That's a lot of passes he's not catching. In this game he caught 5 passes out of 11 targets. Compare that with Cooper Kupp's stats at the same website: 75 receptions out of 95 targets. Seems like somebody needs more bench time.

wile

Master
At my deer camp last week, listened to the Green Bay "Replacements" come back and beat Jerr's team and then made it home to watch one half of football of the "Replacements" continuing on the losing path. Since everything is so fake and gay in Clownworld I wonder if the Packers pay the dressups in the stands to look like goofs? Probably not but give it a Rodgers retirement and they will probably have to ban paper bags in the stadium.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cole Holcomb will miss his fourth straight game because of a foot injury. Joey Bosa has pretty much had a lost season since suffering a groing injury in Week 3.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
First play of the game, DE John Cominsky gets Barkley in the the backfield for a loss. He’s a forgotten player but seems to flash in his limited PT.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The all white OL of the Colts ramming down the DL of Philadelphia for a 7-0 early lead. I don't think Pierce got a single target though.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Daniel Jones perfect passing the ball so far just runs one in for the short score.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Daniel Jones looking sharp, runs one in for a TD

Greg Gaines with the nice sack of Dalton, effortlessly goes around the Saints center

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Dameon Pierce the running back for Houston has started the game off with 4 runs for -3 yards but no worries. Rex
Burkhead will continue to hold the clip board while fetching everyones towels and waters. I glad Houston is horrible.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Stafford with the 62 yard bomb to "Tutu Atwell"

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Bills defensive line has to be one of the more overrated units in the league this year.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Buffalo’s defense playing like they are stuck under 3-4’ of snow. Making Brissett look good so far. The Bills need to wake up quick and break their losing streak.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
First play of the game, DE John Cominsky gets Barkley in the the backfield for a loss. He’s a forgotten player but seems to flash in his limited PT.
Apparently Cominsky blocked the PAT earlier. Having a great game so far.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Buffalo’s defense playing like they are stuck under 3-4’ of snow. Making Brissett look good so far. The Bills need to wake up quick and break their losing streak.
The Bills' offense just got their first first down with 8 minutes left in the half

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hutchinson intercepts Jones. A White on White crime. Lions looking pretty good so far.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Troy Andersen just stopped Fields for a loss. Resulting in 4th down.

Hutchison's INT was a great play.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Bills defensive line has to be one of the more overrated units in the league this year.
Yeah it's sad as it really seems to holding them down. I would like to see Josh Allen get the ball more to Dawson Knox. He has
2 catches for 14 yards today. Maybe it's because Allen is under pressure but this guy is clutch. For the whole season Knox only
has a little over 200 yards receiving. They have to find a way to get him the ball more. He is too good to just mostly be a blocker.