2022 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

Snow Plow

Guru
I understand the penalty, but Mahomes is one of the QBs to fake like he is going out and then go for more yards. A QB can go out of bounds and then reach his hand for 2 yards but you can’t hit him at all. This is just a way to keep these running QBs in the game.

Burrow showed that he is QB1 in my opinion. His line did him no favors, but he made play after play.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Just like in baskeball the leagues want to promote the mulatos as superstars. From Steph Curry to Patrick Mahomes. Not
knocking their talent but they get so much help to win many games they should lose. Remember that the tiny hat guys want
all whites to turn into a lighter shade of brown. They want the whites gone. In sports, in business and everywhere. Nothing
better than to almost always have your best players be a mixed breed. They slobber over it. All the kids will want to copy. Well
I hope ther K******** Plan fails.

Flint

Mentor
I understand the penalty, but Mahomes is one of the QBs to fake like he is going out and then go for more yards. A QB can go out of bounds and then reach his hand for 2 yards but you can’t hit him at all. This is just a way to keep these running QBs in the game.

Burrow showed that he is QB1 in my opinion. His line did him no favors, but he made play after play.
Burrows did not drive his team to a score in the final minute. Mahomes did. When Burrows failed to get a first down and they punted with like 40 secs. I knew it was over. That’s how the NFL works.

aalin

The league must suck at rigging as it took 56 years to get a Super Bowl with two Black QBs. Very few Black QBs have won a Super Bowl, meantime Tom Brady was winning them into his mid-40s.

Feel free to believe that the refs where not on a mission to help Mutthomes get to the SB. I have a different opinion.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What about all those relatively White friendly New England teams that kept making it to the Super Bowl? How about the Rams just last year (against Cincy, another favorite here). The Packers a decade ago? Brady winning more Super Bowls by himself than all Black QBs combined? Using the same logic, those Super Bowls must have been rigged by those "White supremacists" Joe Biden keeps raving about.

It's a Black league, a quarter to a third of the starting quarterbacks are Black, some of them are going to make it to the Super Bowl. Quarterbacks are important but football is also a team game. And two of our favorite teams just missed going, it's just going to be one of those sucky Super Bowls.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I don't believe the games were rigged as it would be a massive undertaking to rig the game and have all the individuals involved keep silent about it. I do believe though that there was bias from the refs in todays games. And that's not new nor unique to the NFL. Certain teams / players get favorable calls.

On another note, the sub par quality of many of the players and their poor decision making can't be overlooked. Yes, the refs were the focal point of today games and that's not a good thing for the game. But, seriously the quality of football games has steadily declined and I expect the Super Bowl to be a poor game.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What about all those relatively White friendly New England teams that kept making it to the Super Bowl? How about the Rams just last year (against Cincy, another favorite here). The Packers a decade ago? Brady winning more Super Bowls by himself than all Black QBs combined? Using the same logic, those Super Bowls must have been rigged by those "White supremacists" Joe Biden keeps raving about.

It's a Black league, a quarter to a third of the starting quarterbacks are Black, some of them are going to make it to the Super Bowl. Quarterbacks are important but football is also a team game. And two of our favorite teams just missed going, it's just going to be one of those sucky Super Bowls.
It will be interesting to see what the tv ratings will be for it because so many whites are sick of being replaced everywhere by design.

TheVoice

It will be interesting to see what the tv ratings will be for it because so many whites are sick of being replaced everywhere by design.
I've been here for just about 24 hours but the more I read the more impressed I am and it's refreshing to see the quality of stock on this board.

I feel like I'm in more than good company.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I agree but it's hard to know how many Whites feel this way. More than before for sure because it's so blatant now. But the sports fan -- the DWF -- still seems to be a very tough nut to crack as far as getting many of them to understand that the Great Replacement started in sports and spread from there.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Welcome aboard Patrick (TheVoice)! I have listened to your two most recent broadcasts and was pleased with your take on things. We are definitely in a predicament as Whites in these times. Keep up the fine work and glad to have you posting at CF!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I don't believe the games were rigged as it would be a massive undertaking to rig the game and have all the individuals involved keep silent about it. I do believe though that there was bias from the refs in todays games. And that's not new nor unique to the NFL. Certain teams / players get favorable calls.

On another note, the sub par quality of many of the players and their poor decision making can't be overlooked. Yes, the refs were the focal point of today games and that's not a good thing for the game. But, seriously the quality of football games has steadily declined and I expect the Super Bowl to be a poor game.
This is how I feel as well. The refs were biased towards KC for some reason. Maybe they just wanted to appease the home team or maybe it was for a more nefarious reason. The games are not pre-predicted, as the Bengals despite all of this still had a chance to win. It’s more that the refs had their finger on the scale giving the Chiefs a greater chance of winning.

wile

Master
Joe’s OL needed to give him a half to a full second more on average this didn’t happen and a depleted KC won.

Wildcat

Mahommes isn’t white but culturally speaking he’s learned to turn down some things over the years to appease his African American fan base

Attachments

• 8A3F93A6-5607-461C-8678-5361DE6CA56C.png
    8A3F93A6-5607-461C-8678-5361DE6CA56C.png
    484.7 KB · Views: 19

Bucky

Hall of Famer
******* City Vs Filthdelphia yay.. Glad I went to bed when I did.

El Gringo

Mentor
Vox has an interesting take on the game
which is in line with my thinking but I am unable to put it into words. The game wasn’t necessarily rigged the but the NFL is willing to put its “thumb on the scale” to subtly influence the game. It could also be that the refs are subconsciously giving teams with black Quarterbacks the benefit of the doubt on calls out of fear of charges of racism. Either way a lot of people are asking questions because something just didn’t feel right about the officiating yesterday. https://voxday.net/2023/01/30/the-thumb-on-the-scale/

NikoDuke

Mentor
Another example of the hypocrisy was during yesterday's game when Goodell was shown sitting beside Biden wife just laughing it up. And not a word was said about the optics of this. If Goodell was seen sitting beside Melania Trump, the media and Twitter would've exploded.

Flint

Mentor
Another example of the hypocrisy was during yesterday's game when Goodell was shown sitting beside Biden wife just laughing it up. And not a word was said about the optics of this. If Goodell was seen sitting beside Melania Trump, the media and Twitter

I think of more interest is why the wife of the President is at a big game and not the President himself? Has the wife of a President ever gone to a big sporting event without her husband? The obvious message is that he is too old to travel to a football game, if so then how is he okay running the country?

Vox has an interesting take on the game
which is in line with my thinking but I am unable to put it into words. The game wasn’t necessarily rigged the but the NFL is willing to put its “thumb on the scale” to subtly influence the game. It could also be that the refs are subconsciously giving teams with black Quarterbacks the benefit of the doubt on calls out of fear of charges of racism. Either way a lot of people are asking questions because something just didn’t feel right about the officiating yesterday. https://voxday.net/2023/01/30/the-thumb-on-the-scale/
This is probable, IMO. NBA was also doing this for decades to favor big market teams, although I believe NBA has toned it down in the past couple of seasons.

aalin

Did I claim that all the games were rigged? No, its not using the same logic, I showed you plenty of clear, BLATANT, evidence of the refs helping KC.

Now please show evidence of the refs clearly, BLATANLTY helping those White friendly teams. Good luck with that.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Did I claim that all the games were rigged? No, its not using the same logic, I showed you plenty of clear, BLATANT, evidence of the refs helping KC.

Now please show evidence of the refs clearly, BLATANLTY helping those White friendly teams. Good luck with that.
You may be right, but I have a long memory going back to when a now departed poster here regularly claimed that all sports events were fixed. He would make this claim after outcomes he didn't like. When I repeatedly asked him why the games whose outcome made most people here happy had been "fixed" that way he never had an answer. (And yes, there are many people who believe the Patriots were regularly the beneficiaries of biased calls by the refs.)

Blaming referees in the heat of the immediate aftermath of sports events is widely engaged in rather than blaming the teams themselves. It's possible the NFL "tweeks" games as there has been a number of strange things happen over the years. But if so there are other possible considerations involved, mainly powerful gambling interests.

There were dubious calls for sure in the KC-Cincy game. It's also true that if the bonehead Bengals defender hadn't hit Mahomes out of bounds the game likely would have gone to overtime and the Bengals still could have won in spite of the refereeing. Additionally, the Bengals had the ball in perfect position late in the fourth quarter to at least get a field goal and win at the end of regulation, but they didn't come through.

Personally I look at the entire league and am more bothered for example by the way White receivers have been diminished in recent years than I am the Chiefs going to the Super Bowl. It also bothers me tremendously knowing that the Caste System remains in full effect institutionally, from the media to the "scouting" and "recruiting" services to college recruiting, the Senior Bowl and other such events leading up to the Combine and then the NFL Draft. I realize a team's quarterback is the be-all and end-all for a lot of people who post here, but it isn't for me. I look at a team's entire roster and starters and decide if they are relatively White friendly enough to root for.

The slow but sure blackening of the QB position is inevitable given all the capital being expended to make it happen, part of the same agenda that is working feverishly to make the former Western world predominantly non-White as quickly as possible; what amazes me is how well White QBs continue to do in spite of the onslaught. As long as the Caste System is in effect and it's an overwhelmingly Black league, there are going to be Super Bowl matchups like the one coming up.