2022 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Pathetic. I would advise everyone just to tune out for the next two and a half weeks. And especially with what February is designated as the month of. It's going to be full on negrophilia and cultural Marxism to the core. Completely terrible.

Flint

Mentor
Worst possible Super Bowl matchup. Watch the TE’s I guess?

El Gringo

Mentor
There no possible way I’m watching the Super Bowl. I hope that the eagles win to keep Mahommes from getting 2 championships. The guy is absolutely unreal player though.

Kaptain

Master
That's a miserable call against the Bengals on the Mahomes play, you DON'T take the game out of the players hands at that point, terrible call, the NFL wanted KC in the SB and the mfkers got it. AND Mahomes should get an academy award for the way he sold it.
I disagree. Many bad calls against the Bengals in that game but the hit out of bounds is always a penalty and was unneccessary - just plain stupid. I think the guy knew it when as soon as he did it and then grabbed his knee for sympathy. You literally see this every single week.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Worst possible Super Bowl matchup. Watch the TE’s I guess?

Or just don't watch it. That's what I plan on doing. Going to take a break for awhile, maybe catch up on baseball with Spring training right around the corner.

TheVoice

I disagree. Many bad calls against the Bengals in that game but the hit out of bounds is always a penalty and was unneccessary - just plain stupid. I think the guy knew it when as soon as he did it and then grabbed his knee for sympathy. You literally see this every single week.
We're gonna have to disagree, that was a love tap that PM made seem like a bad car accident. Never trust anyone named Patrick.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

They did miss the holding call - I posted a video of it above.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The good news now is that I don’t have to break my streak of watching zero nfl games this year. If it was San Fran versus cincy I would have watched it.

TheVoice

You would think Mahomes played this game after having his leg re-attached this past Thursday.

Rocky B

Master
I won’t watch any shows over the next few weeks....I guarantee the internet is blowing up with how awesome it is for it to be the first all black qb Super Bowl....How many white suck ups are going to spit that out?

Flint

Mentor

Hendrickson getting held - I'm not crazy. This game was rigged by the NFL for the outcome I mentioned above.

It’s not rigged it’s just hard for referees to get calls right, especially in the spur of the moment. This stuff they call happens all the time, sometimes it’s called, sometimes it’s missed. The game has gotten too technical with rule changes designed for more offense and for safety.

With the attention paid to the game and the intense scrutiny, the refs will never get it right.

TheVoice

I won’t watch any shows over the next few weeks....I guarantee the internet is blowing up with how awesome it is for it to be the first all black qb Super Bowl....How many white suck ups are going to spit that out?
Forget the fact that his mother is White

aalin

They did miss the holding call - I posted a video of it above.

There were 2 (TWO) blatantly hoding calls on that play. Not only JHendricksen, watch the bengals player coming through the middle, also held in a massive chokejob by the KC OL.

When Kalerg1 man won his first SB, there was also a massive holding against Bosa not called, on a play near the end which kept KC drive alive and they scored the winning TD on that drive

El Gringo

Mentor
The grounding call was terrible! The ball literally rolled into the runningbacks feet.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Absolutely. I posted pretty much the same thing a few posts back. And with February being a certain history month, it'll be especially bad. Stay off media and ignore it all.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the 49ers never had a chance once Purdy was injured, the officiating was irrelevant in that game. In this game there was a good chance it was at least going to OT before the stupid out of bounds hit. That dumbass penalty kind of capsulizes the NFL and society in general, sliding seemingly irrevocably toward Idiocracy.

BTW I've seen every Super Bowl so will watch this one, just skip all the pre-game shows and hype like I always do. I haven't watched any of the pre-game stuff during the season on the networks for many years either. I get all the info I need on the NFL on the internet and from CF.

Flint

Mentor
I’ve mentioned before that this season seemed like a high point for black QB’s. Especially with so many older White stars having down years. I guess this Super Bowl is going to really celebrate that.

If you look at the top QB’s in the draft the future also looks dark.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve mentioned before that this season seemed like a high point for black QB’s. Especially with so many older White stars having down years. I guess this Super Bowl is going to really celebrate that.

If you look at the top QB’s in the draft the future also looks dark.
Gotta disagree. Other than Mahomes, Hurts and Smith it was a notable down year for black QBs while a fair amount of White ones did better than expected not to mention Purdy coming out of nowhere. Lots of injuries and underperformers among the black ones. But of course the show must go on and they will keep grooming them and drafting them by the bushelful.