2022 NFL Draft

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Steve Smith's not impressed with Hollywood Brown, one bit. Called him small and weak. Can't break the press (due to his minute size).

Red Raider

Mentor
Steve Smith's not impressed with Hollywood Brown, one bit. Called him small and weak. Can't break the press (due to his minute size).
Hahaha I saw that on TV last night, he was blasting Hollywood Brown on live TV, his fellow analysts had no clue how to react!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hahaha I saw that on TV last night, he was blasting Hollywood Brown on live TV, his fellow analysts had no clue how to react!

Haha that was great! Also said " you don't want that guy with you in a phone booth, in a fight. He's not about it!"

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Lil Skip Bayless upset Rooney Rule Steelers passed on "Diversity" aka Willis and went with Pickett instead. Can't make this **** up.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lil Skip Bayless upset Rooney Rule Steelers passed on "Diversity" aka Willis and went with Pickett instead. Can't make this **** up.

Bayless is a cuck of the highest degree. Every team passed on Willis in the first round because he is a media/draft cuck creation.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bayless is a cuck of the highest degree. Every team passed on Willis in the first round because he is a media/draft cuck creation.

Definitely agree. Thought it interesting he brought up Diversity and Rooney Rule though when Pitt doesn't get their Black QB!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Definitely agree. Thought it interesting he brought up Diversity and Rooney Rule though when Pitt doesn't get their Black QB!

Clown world. Hate bayless and all the boomer cucks along with the younger goys all pushing for White replacement.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Speaking of race. The other day Pat McAfee mentioned the smear campaign regarding Hutchinson's lack of athleticism. Has to do with Hutchinson being a White Guy! He mentioned of course he's a high motor guy, but you don't move like that at 6'6 265lbs by just having a good motor!

Good for Pat. Even though Caste Media is still chugging along. Once in a while there are some positives.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Speaking of race. The other day Pat McAfee mentioned the smear campaign regarding Hutchinson's lack of athleticism. Has to do with Hutchinson being a White Guy! He mentioned of course he's a high motor guy, but you don't move like that at 6'6 265lbs by just having a good motor!

Good for Pat. Even though Caste Media is still chugging along. Once in a while there are some positives.

I think it’s slowly becoming more open to state the obvious. I’ve been around the draft for a long time and when I check out other message boards it amazes me how all of the posters are of the same mindset. It’s pathetic actually and it’s a form of mass formation psychosis.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Reports are that Hurts asked (((howie))) to trade for Brown. I really hope this blows up in the Eagles face as the kid themselves that Hurts is a franchise Qb

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
McVay and Snead yuck it up after the Patriots take Strange in the first round:

https://twitter.com/TheAthletic/status/1519882810537832448

They'd never talk about a white player like that.

I believe the Patriots still have Dante Scarnecchia working with the team. He was an outstanding offensive line coach who worked with the Patriots for years.

If he thought Cole Strange was worth a 1st round pick he's unlikely to be wrong.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Perhaps they view Cole Strange as similar to Logan Mankins. Maybe Raihman is the new Sebastian Vollmer? We can dream can’t we?

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Even though he's white, my guess is that Cam Jurgens will go in the early to mid second round. The Nebraska center has a 9.94 RAS.

It would be interesting if the Patriots drafted him in the second...

woody39

Mentor
Even though he's white, my guess is that Cam Jurgens will go in the early to mid second round. The Nebraska center has a 9.94 RAS.

It would be interesting if the Patriots drafted him in the second...

I think they may pass as Andrews is still pretty good at centre for them! Hoping they grab a linebacker like Chenal or Mumba.

Steve Smith is a clown among clowns. He's been covering the draft for years and I've never once heard him say anything remotely insightful.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
He'd be the best fit for them by far. Unfortunately I think they're targeting Pickens instead.

Doesn’t Pickens also have red flags around him? Much like the DL they drafted in round 1? Is Gutencuck just lazy and wants to just draft UGA players? He’s a trash GM.

woody39

Mentor
Doesn’t Pickens also have red flags around him? Much like the DL they drafted in round 1? Is Gutencuck just lazy and wants to just draft UGA players? He’s a trash GM.

Yes heard there are big chracter issues from the pats podcasts I listen too they've said it may take him off the pats board.

Character issues - described as he can't get out of his own way....

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/.amp/news/red-flags-draft-scouts-rip-george-pickens-dallas-rumors

woody39

Mentor
Listening to nfl network with the Pickett press conference and what a smart, level headed, decent bloke. Think he will be a big hit for them hopefully.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
All the draft cucks panties are in a bunch trying to figure out where the quotas go. They want them all to get drafted tonight and succeed White Qbs. Willis is being hyped as a successor to Brady (the Bucs drafted Trask in round 2 last year), Cousins, Goff and Tannehill. I could see Vrabel (who is a caste coach get Ridder as both he and Fickell share the same team building philosophies and are friends/former teammates).

I think it’s funny to see Willis projected to go to Seattle as Drew Lock is a big, athletic passer with a better arm than Willis.

Ideally we see Corral and Howell get drafted in front of both of them. Corral to the Saints would be a nice get and could push for the starting job.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Here's a video about George Karlaftis. The guy making the video is a big fan. He rates him as the third best DE in the draft and a top ten pick.

The Chiefs got a steal.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Listening to nfl network with the Pickett press conference and what a smart, level headed, decent bloke. Think he will be a big hit for them hopefully.

Pickett has a good head on his shoulders. He’s going to draw the ire of the national media (it’s already begun). I think the Steelers saw Joe Burrow and realized that’s a lot more difficult to defend against than Lamar Jackson so they decided to get Pickett whose style of play more closely resembles Burrow and the other successful QBs.

woody39

Mentor
Pickett has a good head on his shoulders. He’s going to draw the ire of the national media (it’s already begun). I think the Steelers saw Joe Burrow and realized that’s a lot more difficult to defend against than Lamar Jackson so they decided to get Pickett whose style of play more closely resembles Burrow and the other successful QBs.

Yes good point, have to he able to win from the pocket and not rely on the run as a primary option.