2022 Los Angeles Chargers

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
2022 Chargers Preview

Every team in the NFL is anti-White to one degree or another as they pander to a small segment of the population (13% or so) vs the majority (60-something %). As far as the Chargers go, they are actually one of the better teams in the league but lets see what that actually means.

Total White Athletes on Roster (Starters in bold)
17 Whites total, with 6 starters. Grade: D

QB - Justin Herbert, Chase Daniels, Easton Stick
FB - Zander Horvath
T - Storm Norton
G - Matt Feiler, Brenden Jaimes
C - Corey Linsley, Will Clapp
DL - Morgan Fox
OLB - Joey Bosa
ILB - Drue Tranquill, Troy Reeder, Nick Niemann

K - Dustin Hopkins
P - JK Scott
LS - Josh Harris

IR - Forrest Merrill (DL), Andrew Trainer (T), Isaac Weaver (C)
PS - Michael Bandy (WR), Hunter Kampmoyer (TE), Zack Bailey (T), Foster Sarell (T), Joe Gaziano (DL)

So having a young star QB like Herbert is going to make any team immediately interesting. Will the 24 year old stud make an even further leap in his 3rd season? His first 2 were excellent. The other interesting offensive piece is Horvath, the star running back from Purdue. I was pleasantly surprised he made the team and more shocked that he was listed as the starter on the week 1 depth chart. Maybe he'll get some token carries or the occasional swing pass. He's going to need some Hillis-esque luck and productivity if he ever wants to be a starting RB but he's got the talent to do so. The PS contains the always productive in preseason Michael Bandy. Maybe an injury will give him a shot on the active roster.

The defense is really what separates this team from a D- or F+. Having 2 White starters is sadly rare and both are quite good. When healthy, Joey Bosa is good for 10+ sacks. Tranquill has looked like a typical White Tackling Machine (WTM) when healthy and given opportunities. Troy Reeder is a personal favorite of mine and hopefully him and Niemann get a decent number of rotational snaps every game. Joe Gaziano is good enough to be on a 53 but he waits on the PS. Such is the life for a White man in the NFL....

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Not bad! Sumo takeover on OL is going full throttle though, WTF!

At least Chargers allow Whitey on Defense.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Next time try using your "fullback," who was an excellent all-around power runner at Purdue:

Sony Michel rushed four times for 13 yards in the Chargers' Week 2 loss to the Chiefs, adding a six-yard reception.​

One of Michel's carries was a failed plunge from the Chiefs' one-yard line to end the first quarter. That was closer than Austin Ekeler ever got to the end zone this evening. The Chargers clearly want to take some short-yardage pressure off Ekeler, though neither Michel nor Josh Kelley have done anything positive through two games. Michel and Kelley combined for 44 scoreless yards on 10 combined touches in Kansas City. You don't need us to tell you Michel currently lacks RB4/FLEX appeal and isn't worth a roster spot in normal 12-team leagues.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just like Jonnu Smith, another "athletic" tight end with mouth watering upside turns out to be a dud and is waived after "hauling in" but 40 passes in three seasons. It would be great to know how often the fake news sports media applies the word "athletic" to Black TEs as opposed to White ones even though Whites have dominated the position for years now.

Chargers released TE Donald Parham.​

After making some noise in the 2020 XFL season, Parham signed with the Chargers and earned a spot on the 53-man roster in training camp. Through three seasons with the team, the 6-foot-8 tight end has hauled in 40 passes for 479 yards and seven scores. He'll draw some interest as a legitimate red zone threat due to his size and athleticism, but it's unlikely he finds himself in a fantasy-relevant position.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Austin Ekeler requesting permission for a trade. If he were a few shades lighter he would never have had the opportunity in the first place. Look at his half brother who happens to be completely White if you don’t believe me.

Maybe this will give Horvath more chances next season.
Just like Jonnu Smith, another "athletic" tight end with mouth watering upside turns out to be a dud and is waived after "hauling in" but 40 passes in three seasons. It would be great to know how often the fake news sports media applies the word "athletic" to Black TEs as opposed to White ones even though Whites have dominated the position for years now.

Chargers released TE Donald Parham.​

After making some noise in the 2020 XFL season, Parham signed with the Chargers and earned a spot on the 53-man roster in training camp. Through three seasons with the team, the 6-foot-8 tight end has hauled in 40 passes for 479 yards and seven scores. He'll draw some interest as a legitimate red zone threat due to his size and athleticism, but it's unlikely he finds himself in a fantasy-relevant position.
Plenty of talented White TEs in the draft. Maybe they get one for Herbert.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Austin Ekeler requesting permission for a trade. If he were a few shades lighter he would never have had the opportunity in the first place. Look at his half brother who happens to be completely White if you don’t believe me.

Maybe this will give Horvath more chances next season.

Plenty of talented White TEs in the draft. Maybe they get one for Herbert.
They could use one as Gerald Everett is yet another of those "athletic" Black tight ends who isn't very good. Everett was beaten out on the Rams by the "unathletic" Tyler Higbee, and ended up with the Chargers where he's disappointed again, especially with a talent like Herbert at QB.

The Chargers seem to prefer Black TEs but hopefully they do take one of the top White ones available in the draft.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
When I saw this headline I thought it must mean Chargers fans were mad at the front office for letting Drue Tranquill get away so cheaply to the Chiefs. But oh no, in typical DWF fashion they fixated their hate on Tranquill for leaving when it's obvious the Chargers made no attempt to keep him and could have done so at a bargain price. What was Tranquill supposed to do under the circumstances but see what kind of offers were out there. And it must have been very few offers as KC got him for just one year and $3 million with another $2 million possible in incentives, peanuts compared to what he's worth. Dumbed down, self-loathing DWFs, always ready to revile one of their own.

Warhawk_46

Master
They could use one as Gerald Everett is yet another of those "athletic" Black tight ends who isn't very good. Everett was beaten out on the Rams by the "unathletic" Tyler Higbee, and ended up with the Chargers where he's disappointed again, especially with a talent like Herbert at QB.

The Chargers seem to prefer Black TEs but hopefully they do take one of the top White ones available in the draft.
I thought they gave up on Hunter Henry too soon. He would have been a welcome help for Herbert.

Warhawk_46

Master
When I saw this headline I thought it must mean Chargers fans were mad at the front office for letting Drue Tranquill get away so cheaply to the Chiefs. But oh no, in typical DWF fashion they fixated their hate on Tranquill for leaving when it's obvious the Chargers made no attempt to keep him and could have done so at a bargain price. What was Tranquill supposed to do under the circumstances but see what kind of offers were out there. And it must have been very few offers as KC got him for just one year and $3 million with another $2 million possible in incentives, peanuts compared to what he's worth. Dumbed down, self-loathing DWFs, always ready to revile one of their own.

I hate these types of people. If only whites supported their own the way other races do.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hate these types of people. If only whites supported their own the way other races do.

Yes whites have yet to learn this. We are a very independent people but in the future we will have to join with each other to
protect each other if we are to survive. We must learn pack mentality. You guys here understand that but the normies don't.

I would love to see the Chargers use Zander Horvath alot more. You have an elite talent just wasting away. Who knows how many
of our fullbacks could do the same things Ryan Nall showed briefly before he was hidden away safely. Big white running backs never
disapeared. Only the teams refuse to let them do anything but be battery ram blockers or special teams guys.

Another poster brought up at worst case scenario use these guys like a swiss army knife like the Saints do with Taysom Hill.

Warhawk_46

Master
Yes whites have yet to learn this. We are a very independent people but in the future we will have to join with each other to
protect each other if we are to survive. We must learn pack mentality. You guys here understand that but the normies don't.

I would love to see the Chargers use Zander Horvath alot more. You have an elite talent just wasting away. Who knows how many
of our fullbacks could do the same things Ryan Nall showed briefly before he was hidden away safely. Big white running backs never
disapeared. Only the teams refuse to let them do anything but be battery ram blockers or special teams guys.

Another poster brought up at worst case scenario use these guys like a swiss army knife like the Saints do with Taysom Hill.
Honestly, if they want to label them X-Backs - guys who can run, catches passes, block and do it all… fine the Taysom Hill role would be great for Horvath and Nall.