2022 Green Bay Packers

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gutenkunst likely engaging in typical fluff talk, otherwise he's delusional. If Rodgers retires or goes to another team the Packers will be one of the worst teams in the league from a CF perspective and their W-L will likely suffer as well:

Packers GM Brian Gutekunst said he'd "absolutely" be comfortable if Jordan Love starts for the Packers in Week 1.​

“I think he’s ready to play and I think he’s ready to be an NFL starting quarterback. Not every quarterback comes into this league ready to go out there and play. I think he needed a little time, but over the last year and a half or so, we’ve seen that’s the next step in his progression. He needs to go out and play," Gutenkunst elaborated. It's been suggested by Matt Schneidman that Love could ask for a trade if Aaron Rodgers returns to the Packers. The delicate tight-rope walk of non-committal by Gutekunst is probably about not stepping on Love's toes as much as it is leaving things open for Rodgers to return.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gutenkunst likely engaging in typical fluff talk, otherwise he's delusional. If Rodgers retires or goes to another team the Packers will be one of the worst teams in the league from a CF perspective and their W-L will likely suffer as well:

Packers GM Brian Gutekunst said he'd "absolutely" be comfortable if Jordan Love starts for the Packers in Week 1.​

“I think he’s ready to play and I think he’s ready to be an NFL starting quarterback. Not every quarterback comes into this league ready to go out there and play. I think he needed a little time, but over the last year and a half or so, we’ve seen that’s the next step in his progression. He needs to go out and play," Gutenkunst elaborated. It's been suggested by Matt Schneidman that Love could ask for a trade if Aaron Rodgers returns to the Packers. The delicate tight-rope walk of non-committal by Gutekunst is probably about not stepping on Love's toes as much as it is leaving things open for Rodgers to return.

The amount of ass kissing by the owners, coach's and scouts shows just how well the propaganda and indocrination has worked in sports
as in society. They all move in lock step towards their goals.

To think that Jordan Love is just gonna put down his clip board and become a good starting qb at this point doesn't make much sense
to me. Why do I know? If Love plays he may become an mediocre qb at best. I could be wrong but countless others just don't see the
talent their either. This in my opinion is about replacing an all time legendary quarterback with a black qb regardless of qualifications.
They have changed the rules and offenses however to help these magical smile qb's. Geno Smiff is proof of that and it's really helped
guys lower on the bell curve of scholastics. Just my opinion. Hope Rodgers comes back and retires as a Packer. That's how it should
end out. If not I hope for his sake he can go to a playoff potential team.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Gutencuck’s track record in team building will be based upon the win loss record once Rodgers is gone. His mismanagement of one of the best QBs to play the game was at first maddening to watch but has evolved to comical. My guess is both he and Lafleur will be out of jobs in the next 2-3 years.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

The Packers DWFs are loving this. Both they and the Packers FO think Love is the next magical mulatto. It should be obvious to all that they were chasing the next Mahomes when they drafted Love.
Typical brothas sticking together. Doubs is dog **** and most DWFs can jump into a pit.

Flint

Mentor
I Know it’s not a popular opinion but I think Love will surprise people. He’s not gonna be Aaron Rogers, but I saw him play well at times in relief. If the rest of the team is bad he’s screwed but sitting and learning for a few years will help him out.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I Know it’s not a popular opinion but I think Love will surprise people. He’s not gonna be Aaron Rogers, but I saw him play well at times in relief. If the rest of the team is bad he’s screwed but sitting and learning for a few years will help him out.

He won't be a top tier QB, he'll be average if everything works out. People don't realize that Rodgers made the team around him better. Gutencuck had to draft two White TEs to be security blankets for Love (as is the case with many black qbs - it has been well documented here). He will get cover with the media. I'll be rooting against him and all non-White QBs. For anyone paying attention to this past year's NFL draft and the way the black QBs were covered as compared to the White ones should raise some eyebrows.

Here are some examples including a quick run down of this year's magical saviours.
- Trey Lance is on the cusp of being an all time bust - this would be covered ad nauseum if he were White.
- Anthony Richardson was terrible in college and went top 5 while the comparable Levis drops to round 2 and becomes fodder for BSPN and social media.
- Bryce Young is several undersized and isn't a dynamic athlete - he goes first overall with the concerns about his size being swept under the rug. Meanwhile we have an apples to apples comparison with Stetson Bennett who was dragged through the mud, insulted, made fun of during the draft process despite being the same size as young, with an equal arm, better athleticism and 2 national championships
- CJ Stroud another system QB from Ohio St. who was treated as untouchable during the draft process and when the aptitude test came out and he scored low on it everyone jumped to his defense.

Frankly I don't care. I dislike black QBs and the push for White replacement at the position could not be more obvious. I'll actively root against them all as they are now the perfect example of the most protected people in this country. Meanwhile blacks continue the onslaught on White people in society through violent crime, robbery, assault and murder. I think it's totally fine to hope Love ends up sucking along with every other black QB.

He won't be a top tier QB, he'll be average if everything works out. People don't realize that Rodgers made the team around him better. Gutencuck had to draft two White TEs to be security blankets for Love (as is the case with many black qbs - it has been well documented here). He will get cover with the media. I'll be rooting against him and all non-White QBs. For anyone paying attention to this past year's NFL draft and the way the black QBs were covered as compared to the White ones should raise some eyebrows.

Here are some examples including a quick run down of this year's magical saviours.
- Trey Lance is on the cusp of being an all time bust - this would be covered ad nauseum if he were White.
- Anthony Richardson was terrible in college and went top 5 while the comparable Levis drops to round 2 and becomes fodder for BSPN and social media.
- Bryce Young is several undersized and isn't a dynamic athlete - he goes first overall with the concerns about his size being swept under the rug. Meanwhile we have an apples to apples comparison with Stetson Bennett who was dragged through the mud, insulted, made fun of during the draft process despite being the same size as young, with an equal arm, better athleticism and 2 national championships
- CJ Stroud another system QB from Ohio St. who was treated as untouchable during the draft process and when the aptitude test came out and he scored low on it everyone jumped to his defense.

Frankly I don't care. I dislike black QBs and the push for White replacement at the position could not be more obvious. I'll actively root against them all as they are now the perfect example of the most protected people in this country. Meanwhile blacks continue the onslaught on White people in society through violent crime, robbery, assault and murder. I think it's totally fine to hope Love ends up sucking along with every other black QB.
Agreed. The treatment of Will Levis this past year was the most extreme hatred for a white prospect I can recall in recent memory. Blacks and whites alike seemed to relish his sliding down to the 2nd round. Even Titans DWFs were angry that he was drafted to their favorite team. Meanwhile every black QB of the draft received endless praise and worship despite their immense flaws. Stetson Bennett was also raked through the coals as you mentioned. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together could figure out that this draft and the narrative surrounding it was fervently anti-white.

wile

Master

Bold prediction there sir. I still don't care, was a life long Packers fan but them days are in the rear view mirror. Maybe if they became caste busters but even then with the officiating as it was in the super bowl maybe not even then.