2022 Green Bay Packers

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He catches that, it totally turns the game around. He drops it (as he did), it totally breaks the morale of the team. They should have drafted Pierce.

I agree 100%. Alec Pierce could have been Jordy Nelson 2.0 and especially with Aaron Rodgers throwing to him! Somehow it
seems like all the cheeseheads are turning dark. They don't want swiss cheese anymore. Hope they eventually suck so bad that
they will be forced to go back to the racially fair type of teams that took them to the Super Bowl.

wile

Master
Not with Gutencuck as GM, honestly looking at the coaches photos and if I could see the front office photos it looks like the typical white liberal scam, talk about the lovely diversity while securing your own personal racket to the detriment of other whites, and in this case white players. The Cuck gotta go

wile

Master
Dean Lowry had 4 tackles and 1 assist for the night against Chicago, it also looks like he draws a lot of doubles in their scheme so it seems he gets some respect thru out the NFL.

El Gringo

Mentor
Anybody heard if GB signed Borghi? I tried doing a couple searches and didn't find anything.

It sounds strange to say now but the Packers had so much promise in 2010 when they won the super bowl with the fairest roster in the league.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
**BUMP to first page of this thread for starter count and roster breakdown.

wile

Master

Ya think? The story goes on to say 7 drops, and their "leading" receiver injured and further up the sports page in the paywall section an article about trades for a WR, of course the writer is a very special white person that probably would not take Steve Largent in his prime because reasons. I'll stand by my bold statement that Aaron messed up if there was a win now team needing a QB he should have put a bid in for the job.

wile

Master
The Journal's top article today is about Bakhtiari's knee, and I wonder do they not have anyone on staff that can remind them of how they treated Chad Clifton and his knee back in the day via basically rest during the week? Tauscher his opposite on the line at RT called Clifton "Lamborghini" as in only taken out on Sundays. I'm starting to have my doubts that those millions of dollars in salaries up there are worth it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Journal's top article today is about Bakhtiari's knee, and I wonder do they not have anyone on staff that can remind them of how they treated Chad Clifton and his knee back in the day via basically rest during the week? Tauscher his opposite on the line at RT called Clifton "Lamborghini" as in only taken out on Sundays. I'm starting to have my doubts that those millions of dollars in salaries up there are worth it.

Gutencuck drafted plenty of black OL though - Why aren't any of them filling the void? It's comical at this point to see Green Bay slowly sink. Contrary to the media reports - Rodgers does not look old at all and can still play for a few years. He seems to be one of the few somewhat based players in the league so it's tough to see him as talented as he is get stuck with a very mediocre black receiving corps. I think their RB Aaron Jones is pretty good - they should just focus their game plan around Rodgers and Jones rather than try to talk up all the scrub WRs that the organization has drafted in the past few years.

Once Rodgers is gone the Packers will turn into a dumpster fire until the current regime is replaced.

wile

Master
Gutencuck drafted plenty of black OL though - Why aren't any of them filling the void? It's comical at this point to see Green Bay slowly sink. Contrary to the media reports - Rodgers does not look old at all and can still play for a few years. He seems to be one of the few somewhat based players in the league so it's tough to see him as talented as he is get stuck with a very mediocre black receiving corps. I think their RB Aaron Jones is pretty good - they should just focus their game plan around Rodgers and Jones rather than try to talk up all the scrub WRs that the organization has drafted in the past few years.

Once Rodgers is gone the Packers will turn into a dumpster fire until the current regime is replaced.

I wanted to report you for optimistic BS, "mediocre" WRs jeez they don't rise to camp bodies give em a chance on the PS level of play. And I ain't seen much out of any of the O-line save Bakh., but I am no expert on that. I like their RBs, they can handle themselves in the offense as intended but the WR seem lost. And I don't get the D, maybe all of them are a half step behind and with a little tweak or effort it will be what they said it would be I don't know.

I think off hand that Gut is just about the worst example of the CS out there but maybe because I am a long time Pack fan I see it that way. By Caste System I mean social construct, back in the day black QBs or OL faced a bit of an uphill battle with perceptions and all that and that was a social construct, way in the past and today's bias against whites is a social construct on cocaine, and a pure example of positive feedback loop to our disadvantage. Ol' Gut could be the picture on the Urban Dictionary definition of Caste System, because you know he was full of himself after this year's all black draft.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Rookie WR Romeo Doubs GBs 3rd leading aàWR is out 4-6 weeks with a high ankle sprain.

Leading pass rusher Rashan Gary blew out his knee and is done for the year.

Unfortunately no overachievers will benefit from their injuries. Though it's good to point out the lack of talent and depth on this squad.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Gutenkunt strikes again. This time signing a bust Safety GB doesn't need LOL.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Packers racially cleansed Jack Heflin. They still have Dean Lowry to get rid of to go full Afflete.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Packers racially cleansed Jack Heflin. They still have Dean Lowry to get rid of to go full Afflete.
And that didn’t take long. Blackers put Lowry on IR and sign a no name WR.