2022 Green Bay Packers

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wow. If only more people would wake up to this anti white world we live in before it's too late. If whites quite watching and going to the games it would
send a message. Shocked they even posted that but all she did was tell the truth.

Fair enough question/observation right?! Every other group pines for their own self interest. As our numbers dwindle by direct replacement via unchecked immigration, we should look out for ourselves as well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Also note these whoppers from Murphy: "Vince Lombardi, who was discriminated against because he was Italian, helped change things when he came to Green Bay and built the Packers into a dynasty by focusing on bringing in Black players."

He must be assuming his readers are too young or their memories too clouded to remember how it actually was. Go back and look at film from those teams, or check the rosters and starting lineups. Lombardi's Packers were mostly White, including at running back, receiver and on defense. To write that he "focused on bringing in Black players" who then "built Lombardi's dynasty" is pure bs.

And while Lombardi's ethnicity may have been fairly novel for Green Bay when he was hired in the late 1950s, I've never read or been aware of him being "discriminated against" because he was Italian. He quickly came to be idolized, in Green Bay and throughout the football world.

Last edited:

Jerry Reb

Mentor
If the Packers or any other team had drafted just, say, six Whites out of eleven picks (which is less than the White population percentage of America and far less than the White percentage of Green Bay), the usual suspects would be freaking out. Woke mobs on Twitter would be calling for boycotts, Jesse and Al and Ben would march, and an endless parade of fake news "journalists" would be writing vomit-inducing articles about (non-existent) "white supremacy." But the Packers making a black supremacist draft of 11 blacks and 0 Whites is somehow not racist, but someone pointing it out is "racist."

Why should any White Packers fan (or ex-fan) be blamed for not wanting to support a team that would never draft their son because of the color of his skin?

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Also note these whoppers from Murphy: "Vince Lombardi, who was discriminated against because he was Italian, helped change things when he came to Green Bay and built the Packers into a dynasty by focusing on bringing in Black players."

He must be assuming his readers are too young or their memories too clouded to remember how it actually was. Go back and look at film from those teams, or check the rosters and starting lineups. Lombardi's Packers were mostly White, including at running back, receiver and on defense. To write that he "focused on bringing in Black players" who then "built Lombardi's dynasty" is pure bs.

And while Lombardi's ethnicity may have been fairly novel for Green Bay when he was hired in the late 1950s, I've never read or been aware of him being "discriminated against" because he was Italian. He quickly came to be idolized, in Green Bay and throughout the football world.

My half-Italian great-uncle will tell anyone that in 1950s America, the only discrimination Italians ever faced was from the communist left for "siding with the Germans during WWII."

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Packers shareholder notices the obvious. I'm sure she'll be ostracized and stripped of her privileges.

We should invite her to Caste Football, if she's not here already.

The soyboy, commie, "journalist" at the big lead, of course labels this as crazy right-wing talking points. Those black players earned it on "merit".

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/pa...players-question-ceo-mark-murphy-01g2ht2w47yk

When the question is "why are most running backs black," the soyboys always say "hurr durr dey dun earned it on merit, blackies be superior affletes," but when the question is "why are most quarterbacks White" the soyboys always cry "racism."

"We know people who think like this still exist, but why does the Packers general manager think he needs to give them the time of day?"

This quisling has certainly earned his little job. In fact, he should yield to his "betters".

wile

Master
That Italians faced much in the way of discrimination in the 50s and 60s is rich, I think Frank Sinatra was known as the "Chairman" by then, even out in the cornfields of the Midwest we might not have liked the disorder of the mafia but by then culturally they were pretty much the pinnacle of at least Big Culture.

Lombardi did start the first black middle LB and as he told that man don't talk the press let me talk you play and he did rather well. And IMO the Packers' lore and myth are built on White players not black players, they in typical fashion like all the other leftist groups are feasting off the past.

FTR I'm not even going to read about this, it looks to me as it went according to script, and that is White person has mild objections makes statement and then the message is used to beat that person and the audience into submission, repeat this script for decades till literally whites are on the cusp of mass mental illness (call this The Psyop).

Don't do that if you cannot disqualify your anti-white antagonist and instead try to "educate" the antagonist and the normals in the audience you only end up hurting yourself and us.

Till you tie the millstone of the Left's Critical Race Theory about your antagonists' neck just be quiet and root for white athletes that overcome the Caste System.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
@wile I have zero interest in educating the other side at this point. I agree, name calling them anti White bigots is all that is needed. They have zero interest in meeting us halfway, no more mr nice Goy.

Also laughable that Italian's were discriminated against. Wisconsin is heavily Catholic and pretty much after 1 generation they assimilated in. They attempted to learn English and were proud to be American's. What a concept.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Murphy practicing some of that revisionist history. Good to know the Packers won because of Negroes. Not established lunch pail toting stars like Starr, Hornung, Taylor, Kraemer, Nitschke, Gregg, and McGee!

Last edited:

wile

Master
Murphy practicing some of that revisionist history. Good to know the Packers won because of Negroes. Not established lunch pail toting stars like Starr, Hornung, Taylor, Kraemer, and Nitschke...

I want to report Bucky for not including Forrest Gregg whom Lombardi called the best player he ever coached. Then the lore of Max McGee and his SB I improbable heroics, but let's start with Gregg.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I want to report Bucky for not including Forrest Gregg whom Lombardi called the best player he ever coached. Then the lore of Max McGee and his SB I improbable heroics, but let's start with Gregg.

Haha! Adding them right meow!

Last edited:

Jerry Reb

Mentor
It's been stated time and again on Caste Football (and it needs to keep being stated for all the lurkers) that the NFL looked like America (was majority White) for decades after the league was racially integrated in the 1950s. The transformation of the NFL into a black supremacist, anti-white league didn't happen until the 1980s.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
We should invite her to Caste Football, if she's not here already.

When the question is "why are most running backs black," the soyboys always say "hurr durr dey dun earned it on merit, blackies be superior affletes," but when the question is "why are most quarterbacks White" the soyboys always cry "racism."
Exactly!

white is right

Hall of Famer

Those early Packer teams weren't any Blacker than the average team. Yes his star players had Black players but they weren't the majority of teams stars.

When I saw his documentary from the NFL network it was stated he was poked fun of by teammates because of his deep tan at Fordham but that was in the 1930's(he was part of the 5 Blocks of Granite). It also stated he felt there was glass ceiling in college football being that he was Italian and certain programs wouldn't hire a Catholic or an Italian so he went to the NFL and became a coordinator.

His daughter implied that nobody wanted the Packers job as the location was a semi pro city that had a low ceiling for glamour. I think the narrator mentioned that the Packers were desperate so they overlooked Lombardi's age and possibly ethnicity.

I know Lombardi didn't tolerate gay slurs as his brother who was alive as of the shooting of the documentary was an out homosexual.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Did the term "glass ceiling" even exist in the 1930s? I'm pretty sure it was invented by feminists in the 1960s, or later.

Guys, especially athletes, rib one another over physical traits (short, bald, dark tan, whatever) all the time. That's not the same thing as "discrimination" or "glass ceilings." I'm sure Lombardi gave as good as he got. Also, there were three decades of ethnic assimilation between the 1930s and the Super Bowl-winning Packers of the 1960s. Questionable attitudes towards Italian and other immigrants that existed in the 30s had pretty much disappeared long before Super Bowl I. (The "worries" about JFK being a Catholic were related to some people wrongly thinking that he would "take orders from the pope." Presidents are judged very differently from football coaches - I don't think anybody would worry or care about a coach "taking orders from the pope.")

I don't mean any disrespect towards Lombardi, I'm just critiquing the way the NFL Network is applying 21st century language and standards to situations that took place almost a century beforehand.

The funny thing is that this is actually another example of liberal hypocrisy - their whole schtick in this issue is "Lombardi faced 'scriminayshun as an Italian, so he was able to feel the pain of black affletes who also faced 'scriminayshun" - but if an Italian EVER said that the discrimination his ancestors faced was ANYTHING like the discrimination blacks faced, the liberals would EXPLODE with rage, woke mobs on Twitter would call for the Italian to be "canceled," Jesse and Al and Ben would march, and BLM would loot and burn.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lombardi was born and grew up in and around New York City, not exactly an area bereft of Italian influences. He became a football coach at a young age and by the time the Packers hired him he was just in his mid-40s, hardly the victim of some kind of retroactively made-up "glass ceiling."

wile

Master
Just flipped thru the Packers 2022 roster and nothing but pure caste system at work the only outliers being Lowry and Heflin at DL, and maybe Ty Summers at LB.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Another Georgia player. Gutenkunt has a hard on for Georgia players. At least this one's a honkey. Not much production out of him in college though. PS candidate, I believe his brother had a cup of coffee in NFL few seasons ago.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It’s a pipe dream but I wouldn’t mind seeing the Packers trade away Love for Mayfield. Rodgers is on a year to year deal so Mayfield would be a much better succession plan.

Marge is a legend - the lady who called out the all black draft!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It’s a pipe dream but I wouldn’t mind seeing the Packers trade away Love for Mayfield. Rodgers is on a year to year deal so Mayfield would be a much better succession plan.

Marge is a legend - the lady who called out the all black draft!

Yes Marge is in Charge like on the Simpsons. All Homer can say is Duuuuuuuuu. Lmao.

A trade to the Packers makes sense. The Clev. Browns don't want to trade him to an afc team most likey. An nfc team would allow them to hide their mistake
if Watson doesn't work out. I see a massive trainwreck in Ohio. I just want to see Mayfield land on a team where he can start. He is too good to be a backup!

Phall

Master
Davante Adams said in an interview that he forced his way out of Green Bay because he knew Aaron Rodgers would retire after another year or two and he didn't want to play a contract year catching passes from Jordan Love. Absolutely brilliant first round draft pick in Love, really paying big dividends!

wile

Master
Davante Adams said in an interview that he forced his way out of Green Bay because he knew Aaron Rodgers would retire after another year or two and he didn't want to play a contract year catching passes from Jordan Love. Absolutely brilliant first round draft pick in Love, really paying big dividends!

In a bit of irony Adams career is pretty much made the year Rodgers was injured right out the gate and the total zero of a QB Hundley took over for a 5 win season. Literally with Jordy on his peak plateau as a playmaker Hundley shut him down with literally one target per game while targeting Adams a dozen or so times. Yes Adams really had upside and Hundley helped him while burying the established playmaker, who upon rotten advice went to Oakland the next year instead of the Saints and their HoF QB.

I cannot prove it but I do think that was the year that Aaron decided Big Doof McCarthy had to go, because he just stood there and watched Hundley zero in on one WR and failing that run around like a headless chicken.