2022 College Football Week Five

Phall

Master
Just figured I'd start this thread to mention Drew Sanders of Arkansas will face his former team who could not find playing time for him. We are still missing the much-appreciated SEC team threads from @Heralded_Defender. It's a home game for the Hogs at 3:30pm, so maybe they can knock off Alabama and make this season interesting.

Arkansas linebacker Drew Sanders has established himself as one of the best players in the conference regardless of position. The former five-star prospect out of Denton, Texas, has 31 tackles on the season and is tied for third in the SEC in tackles for loss per game (1.63). He's also a former member of the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Thursday night's main game is BYU hosting a floundering Utah State team. UCLA hosts Washington at 10:30pm EST on Friday night. I'll be rooting for UCLA's fleet of white receivers to upset Washington's overrated black quarterback Michael Penix, who is inexplicably rocketing up draft boards despite ending each of his first four collegiate seasons with injuries.

Overrated Michigan visits Iowa's very white team and elite defense. Iowa just lost a black linebacker to season-ending injury, ensuring even more opportunity for its white athletes. JJ McCarthy will be tested.

Also at noon, Illinois visits Wisconsin and Minnesota hosts Purdue in two Big Ten West matchups.

Ole Miss hosts Kentucky in a game between undefeated SEC teams. QBs Will Levis and (USC transfer) Jaxson Dart will be competing for draft capital.

Iowa State (Matt Campbell) faces Kansas (Lance Leipold), where the winning coach will be awarded the Nebraska job next season.

I would like to see the top ACC QB Sam Hartman's Wake Forest team upset Florida State on the road.

Ohio and its very white RB room are road underdogs against Kent State at 3:30pm.

#5 Clemson has a potentially tricky evening matchup against #10 NC State, their highest-ranked opponent of the season. They may need to win to make the playoff.

Stanford is a big road underdog against Oregon if you care to stay up until 11pm to watch the Moose Filkins show (Stanford's starting white RB).

John Rhys Davies and UCF host SMU on Sunday afternoon due to the big hurricane, in case you need an NFL alternative.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
BYU is playing against Utah State. We finally see the return of Gunner Romney. He started off the game nicely with
a 34 yard reception. The kid belongs in the NFL. Hope he has a nice year despite the late start. BYU is up 7-3.

Red Raider

Mentor
BYU LB Max Tooley with a pick six, his 2nd pick six of the season. His 5th career INT.
Note: he also has 2 TFL and a sack in the 1st quarter

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
ugh! Gunner Romney should’ve pulled in that catch for a touchdown, but he didn’t secure the catch when he hit the ground. the route he ran to absolutely DESTROY the Utah State defensive black was a thing of beauty! but he has to finish the play.

Brayden Cosper has shown some tools in this game for BYU, as well. he’s a physically large wideout (6-foot-2, 205 lbs) and he has excellent hands.

Phall

Master
BYU's on-field mascot is a bare-chested Maori in tribal paint, twirling a flaming baton while wearing a hula skirt. Was that a Joseph Smith tradition?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
BYU's on-field mascot is a bare-chested Maori in tribal paint, twirling a flaming baton while wearing a hula skirt. Was that a Joseph Smith tradition?
Dat Poly Pipeline.

Mormons went cuckoo just as the many other Christian Denominations have. Mormon Church also enforced the jab and at home church services for 2 years. Crazy how fast things can change.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
ugh! Gunner Romney should’ve pulled in that catch for a touchdown, but he didn’t secure the catch when he hit the ground. the route he ran to absolutely DESTROY the Utah State defensive black was a thing of beauty! but he has to finish the play.

Brayden Cosper has shown some tools in this game for BYU, as well. he’s a physically large wideout (6-foot-2, 205 lbs) and he has excellent hands.

Not watching, but good to see some Big, Athletic WRs out there for BYU!
BYU LB Max Tooley with a pick six, his 2nd pick six of the season. His 5th career INT.
Note: he also has 2 TFL and a sack in the 1st quarter
Tooley is a stud. One would think he's firmly on NFL radars. But then again, the best LB in football last season(Chenal) lasted until 4th Rd in this BLM League.

TwentyTwo

Master
UCLA WR Jake Bobo with a nice 1st Half 4 catches 88 yards & a TD! Announcers raving over his route running @ 6'-5" 215 calling him NFL level stuff!

This is why CF has to be a favorite! Watched some of BYU last night but didn't post ....knew i could depend on y'all! #31 Max Tooley #Big Timer / difference maker!
...glad to see Gunner Romney finally on the field ! Brayden Cosper has stepped it up. Hope Chase Roberts get healthy!

UCF electric QB John Rhys Plumlee's will have the Big Stage to himself vs SMU ! The game has been moved again ...from Sunday to Wednesday!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
UCF electric QB John Rhys Plumlee's will have the Big Stage to himself vs SMU ! The game has been moved again ...from Sunday to Wednesday! (Quote by TwentyTwo)

Yes Plumlee is my favorite player in all of college fooball outside of Will Shipley. Both of these guys should be playing on Sundays
in a couple of years but with the NFL you never know. John Rhys Plumlee is the most explosive qb I've ever seen and this is coming
from a track & sprints guy who knows speed when I see it! He would be at the running back. His fast twitch ability, cuts, vision and
breakaway speed are insane!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
UCLA WR Jake Bobo with a nice 1st Half 4 catches 88 yards & a TD! Announcers raving over his route running @ 6'-5" 215 calling him NFL level stuff!
Bobo finished the game for UCLA with a team-high 6 catches for a game-high 142 yards and 2 touchdowns (12 yards and 39 yards). in a high scoring shootout (with neither secondary apparently having any scholarship affletes), Bobo was clearly the best weapon on the field. he had the longest play from scrimmage in the game: a 40 yard reception.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Boise State linebacker DJ Schramm had a big game in their win over SDSU, finishing with 9 solo tackles (11 total) and 4 tackles for loss.

i remember when Boise State was must-watch football ... boy, have they fallen off since they quit recruiting hungry White kids from the surrounding area.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hard for me to support BYU due to their current QB under center. I'll root for the individual players but could care less about BYU as a team. Also, I am glad to see Bobo's transfer working out for him. He is really showing he is more than a move the chains guy and has big play ability. With 7 games left he has an outside shot at hitting 1000 yards receiving however I think he is more than likely to be around 800 yards.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Boise State linebacker DJ Schramm had a big game in their win over SDSU, finishing with 9 solo tackles (11 total) and 4 tackles for loss.

i remember when Boise State was must-watch football ... boy, have they fallen off since they quit recruiting hungry White kids from the surrounding area.

Yep. Just another team now. Looks like they have their scattershot black quarterback with half asian-Bachmeier opting to transfer out this week. Another program that was built on the backs of White athletes to reach national prominence and being premier team in the conference only to be sold out and attract undeserving affletes from out of state. Another fine example of White replacement - sports mirror society.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ohio State starts the season with 5 straight home games. Only 4 away games for them all season.

El Gringo

Mentor

They screwed over two of the best football players that ever came out of Idaho in state players of the year in Keegan Duncan and Austin Bolt (also state b-ball player of the year).
They took the classic caste route with Duncan converting him from rb to lb. He then Transferred to Utah st. In Bolts case he walked onto the campus and was immediately one of the fastest and athletic players on the team if not the most! So naturally they converted this gamebraker to te/hb/fb and then to defensive end!! finally this season he was moved to wr but hurt his knee in 2nd after I think only 2 targets for the short season. These two guys would have been stars under Hawkins, Koetter and Petersen.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone know any good free streaming sites? Looks like Disney wants more shekels and they pulled their channels from sling.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Michigan’s offensive line is dominating the game against Iowa, thus far. that and some untimely (perhaps non-existent?) penalties on the Iowa offensive line has kept the Whitehawks defense on the field an awfully long time already ...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Iowa's offense is awful. Ferentz really should have addressed the QB position this past offseason.