2022 College Football Week Five

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hunter Luepke should tell the nfl he wants to stay at running back. Too many of our guys get switched over to being battering
rams their whole career while the magical smile guys get all the glory. Let them block for a change. I doubt it will happen as
most of our guys are told if you want to play just do what they say and keep your mouth shut. They fear missing out on their
dream of playing in the nfl and making alot of money. It's so unfair though witht he racial slotting going on for far too long!

Hopefully we finally start seeing some push back. With Auntie Krissy's Kupp comments finally receiving some backlash their is some potential for slow leaks in the caste system. The floodgates are not going to open until the players themselves start calling out the discrimination. Luepke and Riley Moss certainly have an opportunity to challenge the status quo this offseason.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Rice lost a heartbreaker today to Houston. Luke McCaffrey has 7 rec. for 121 yards and 1 touchdown!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Some good performance rushing once again!

Yup @Leonardfan year is pretty much a wash for Wisconsin. Good win for Illinois.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Some good performance rushing once again!

Yup @Leonardfan year is pretty much a wash for Wisconsin. Good win for Illinois.

I have a feeling Iowa is looking at 8-4 or 7-5. Ferentz really can't blame anyone but himself for not addressing the QB position and thus squandering an elite defensive unit.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Same every season for Iowa and Wisconsin. Damn shame.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Same every season for Iowa and Wisconsin. Damn shame.

Yea, I'll have to throw support behind Michigan and PSU when they go up against Ohio State this year. If Iowa can find some sort of offensive identity they pose a threat but so far the offense is in disarray - both the run game and passing game are not up to par.

Red Raider

Mentor
Long TD for Oliver Martin. He has barely played all season and then they finally put him in and he does that.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Samson Evans with 122 rush yards today - over 500 for the year so far.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Samson Evans with 122 rush yards today - over 500 for the year so far.

It's been an incredible first half of the season. Not quite there yet but almost and just about all of our guys at the
rb position and taking the ncaa by storm. As others have said, you love to see it! Hoping it will continue tonight w
with Standford playing late. Shipley has struggled today but I think he will have a good 2nd half. He has back to
back 100 yards games. Not sure if he will get there tonight but I want him to have a good showing.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Shipley! He’s a beast!

Way to close out the half for Will Shipley! He now has 8 rushes for 42 yards and 2 catches for 27 yards! There is no doubt this
kid will get a chance to play on Sundays. Shipley is the real deal.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I turned on the game just in time to see Shipley lead Clemson to a TD. That catch he made is one precious few NFL running backs are capable of. Actually it reminded me of what a great receiver Peyton Hillis was. I must be a good luck charm!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Cody Schrader 3 carries 69 yards for Missouri? Tigers s beating up on UGA 16-6. Halftime.

Red Raider

Mentor
Never thought I’d shoutout a kicker but the Mizzou kicker is 5-5 against #1 Georgia, including 41, 49, 52 & 56 yards. Damn!

Cody Schrader is playing great too, he might hit 100 yards rushing on Georgia.

Phall

Master
WR Chase Cota (Oregon) shot out a cannon! Explosive Screen pass 49 yard run on the TD catch!

Stanford RB Casey Filkins nice start! But the O-Line has to step up.
WR Bryce Farrel is the Kick Returner

Always enjoy your chiming in on the College Football threads Don!
Cota literally looked like a freakin' dart. I vaguely remembered the name, and it's weird to process after-the-fact that he left UCLA, which is the one odd place with a lot of white wide receivers. By all means, spread the wealth!