2022 College Football Week 3

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Charlie Jones making an early case for the Biletnikoff award! He’s truly amazing, 460+ receiving yards and 5 TD’s through 3 games and the game isn’t even over!
Wow Charlie Jones is averaging over 153 yards receiving per game. Cooper Kupp numbers!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Purdue - Syracuse a good game. Both QBs played very well, Jones was the best player on the field. Boneheaded penalty and blown coverage by a Purdue afflete cost them the game late.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
BYU vs Oregon is on now. Oregon is up 7-0 but I'm obviously rooting for BYU. Hope to see them remain undefeated but it's
gonna be a hard fought game as both teams are close in the talent level. Superman Freshman Sensation at the Wide Receiver
Postion Chase Roberts already has 1 catch for 35 yards. This kid has legitimate NFL talent all day long and he is just getting
started as he is just out of high school. Amazing how talented he is!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Colorado freshman RB Charlie Offerdahl getting a couple of carries. 2-11 yards. Against Minnesota. Stay tuned

El Gringo

Mentor
Colorado freshman RB Charlie Offerdahl getting a couple of carries. 2-11 yards. Against Minnesota. Stay tuned
Nice find! I was hoping that he was the son of former dolphins linebacker John Offerdahl and was a 6’3 250 lb power back. Looked him up he’s just a little guy but we’ll take him!!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Nice find! I was hoping that he was the son of former dolphins linebacker John Offerdahl and was a 6’3 250 lb power back. Looked him up he’s just a little guy but we’ll take him!!
He looked really good on the carries he got, but he hasn't been back in since and Colorado looks awful. He was also on the return team. Maybe he'll get some significant PT during his career. Smart young man as well. Majoring in Molecular Biology!

El Gringo

Mentor
He looked really good on the carries he got, but he hasn't been back in since and Colorado looks awful. He was also on the return team. Maybe he'll get some significant PT during his career. Smart young man as well. Majoring in Molecular Biology!
Wow!!

Red Raider

Mentor
ULM safety Tristan Driggers intercepts Alabama QB Bryce Young. Driggers has an INT in all 3 games so far this year! He’s a JUCO transfer, he also picked off Quinn Ewers two weeks ago.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
UCLA Receivinr Jake Bobo with 5 receptions for 89 yards and 1 td and we still have 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Carson "Man Of" Steele has 25 rushes for 151 yards and 1 td mid 4th quarter. Wow is that some eye popping stats!

Speaking of Carson Steele, I find it odd that a superstar rb with nfl talent has no picture on espn.com That would never
happen to one of their type athletes. He is a star and only a sophmore. No excuse for this b.s.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
BYU vs Oregon is on now. Oregon is up 7-0 but I'm obviously rooting for BYU. Hope to see them remain undefeated but it's
gonna be a hard fought game as both teams are close in the talent level. Superman Freshman Sensation at the Wide Receiver
Postion Chase Roberts already has 1 catch for 35 yards. This kid has legitimate NFL talent all day long and he is just getting

BYU must have had a late night last night doing some shenanigans. They forgot to show up today and trail 24-7 at halftime.

I do like Oregon though led by fine QB Bo Nix and with Chase Cota and Caleb Chapman at the receivers position..

Red Raider

Mentor
I believe Chase Roberts did a mission trip out of high school, class of 2019 I think. So this would have been his 4th season otherwise, he needs to put together 2 good seasons and leave for the draft, he has all the talent in the world and NFL size! He redshirted last season.

El Gringo

Mentor
Carson "Man Of" Steele has 25 rushes for 151 yards and 1 td mid 4th quarter. Wow is that some eye popping stats!

Speaking of Carson Steele, I find it odd that a superstar rb with nfl talent has no picture on espn.com That would never
happen to one of their type athletes. He is a star and only a sophmore. No excuse for this b.s.
Blue eyes and long blond hair isn’t exactly a look they want to promote. Unfortunately because of those features and despite his obvious talent Steele has a long hard road to get to the nfl.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Wake Forest Taylor Morin WR with the nice punt return. Didn't go for a TD, but went for 38 yards! Morin has 2 receptions for 12 yards and Hartman just threw his first TD pass. Wake up on Liberty 10-0. Early second quarter.
App State has their hands full with Troy. 21-21 mid third quarter.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Blue eyes and long blond hair isn’t exactly a look they want to promote. Unfortunately because of those features and despite his obvious talent Steele has a long hard road to get to the nfl.

Yeah Carson Steele has the Super Hero Look of :Thor". Don't worry, that movie like all shows will be redone with a guy with oily
hips and a magical smile. According to them that is what we need whether we want it or not!

When the heck are more people of European Culture here in America, Europe and Australia gonna wake up to the genocide. The
only ones of us they want to survive are brain controlled zombie normies who will race mix to make perfect brown families forever.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Ole Miss. They put a beat down on Georgia Tech today! They are up 42-0 early 4th quarter. Not
a big Ole Miss fan because how they treated John Rhys Plumlee and many others but I do like their starting qb
for a change. Super Sophmore Jaxson Dart has looked pretty good. He has 10-16 for 207 yards. Jaxson also
has added another 40 yards rushing on 10 attempts. He did have 1 interception but still a descent game for him
with 1 quarter to go.

I'm pumped for Clemson tonight!

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I noticed along those same lines, that after Oklahoma freshman Gavin Freeman made a splash with a 46 yard TD run in the Sooners first game, he hasn't been heard from since. You'd think that he would at least get some PT in the rout of Nebraska. I guess Freeman is one and done?

El Gringo

Mentor
Yeah Carson Steele has the Super Hero Look of :Thor". Don't worry, that movie like all shows will be redone with a guy with oily
hips and a magical smile. According to them that is what we need whether we want it or not!

When the heck are more people of European Culture here in America, Europe and Australia gonna wake up to the genocide. The
only ones of us they want to survive are brain controlled zombie normies who will race mix to make perfect brown families forever.
Hahaha!! Heimdall guardian of the gates of Asguard according to the old Norse myths was already replaced by a individual with “thick thighs” and a watermelon grin oops I meant “room brightening smile” in the movies!

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
I noticed along those same lines, that after Oklahoma freshman Gavin Freeman made a splash with a 46 yard TD run in the Sooners first game, he hasn't been heard from since. You'd think that he would at least get some PT in the rout of Nebraska. I guess Freeman is one and done?
It makes no logical sense!

Rocky B

Master
I watched the Purdue game.....Lots of compliments about CJones.....
What was Ferentz thinking? How do you not see talent like that? He’s not a caste clown coach like so many, he misread Charlie.....He had a monster game, after getting dinged up a bit....Carson Steele had another good game rushing for Ball St......

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Auburn getting blown out at home by a less than impressive PSU team. BYU getting blown out by Oregon - two not so bad outcomes today.