2022 College Football Week 3

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
don’t forget the performance of Griffin Hebert, the “tight end” with wide receiver speed for Louisiana Tech. in an otherwise lopsided game against Clemson, Hebert once again stood out for the Bulldogs, hauling in 5 catches for a game-high 122 receiving yards, including the longest play from scrimmage in the game: a 46-yard catch.

through 3 games, Hebert is averaging over 30 yards per catch and has shown his breakaway speed against all opponents. he has busted big plays in every contest: the aforementioned 46 yards against Clemson, a 63-yard catch-and-run touchdown against SFA, and a 75-yard catch-and-run touchdown versus Missouri.

he’s an ELITE and ELECTRIC talent.

So he looks to have the same size/speed ratio as DK Metcalf. He also hails from the south so why didn’t any SEC teams recruit him? We all know the answer here. Also are the commentators comparing him to DK Metcalf in the same way they compared the Florida quota to Josh Allen?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
While looking over the Georgia boxscore to see the excellent statistics of Bowers and McConkey, I couldn’t help but notice the exact opposite for SC. The freakishly bizarre looking ka lergi Rattler really stunk it up against what should be a good test of his NFL prospects. Wasn’t this guy once hyped as a potential overall #1 pick? I doubt he’ll even be draftable at the rate he’s going.

The new hyped quota from Florida is having another terrible game. The draft cucks really jumped the gun on this guys, taking the bait after one game. Hopefully they feel like the fools they are.

Great post my friend. You are correct - Last year at this time he was being hyped as the potential 1st QB taken in the 2022 draft. He's proving to be absolute garbage, his production even in the Big 12 was not great and he was turnover prone. It's a shame the wigger head coach Shane Beamer won't bench him for the dual threat talent Luke Doty. As for the Florida quota he might end up losing the job to Jack Miller - looking ahead they have games against another odiously caste team - Tennessee, E Washington, Missouri, LSU and UGA. If he struggles in a few of those games Napier would be wise to bench him. The White WRs certainly are not benefitting from having him playing QB.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Many great posts from all of you gentlemen, from Georgia's 1-2 punch McConkey/Bowers, La Tech TE Herbert from JC, RB Samson Evans C Jones, Will Shipley, Carson Steele etc. I know I'm leaving many out, but I want to comment NDSU FB Hunter Luepke. Here's a man that's listed and playing FB I guess, but has all the attributes of an NFL RB. 6'1, 236 lbs with 4.5 speed. My question is: does he have potential to be a running back in the NFL or get the Ryan Nall treatment or will he be pigeon holed into a white snow plow blocking FB that occasionally will get a reception, Horvath comes to mind? Thoughts?

booth

Mentor
Here is the last play of the App State vs Troy game. I believe it was the closest game of the day.

Phall

Master
I would rather listen to a black man commentate a sports game than a woman. Often enough, the blacks who make their careers in the commentary booth have perfect elocution and are nearly indistinguishable by race. Gus Johnson, Greg Gumbel, and Clark Kellogg come to mind.

That being said, ESPN has really started pushing the envelope by pairing Robert Griffin III with Mark Jones. Jones is apparently a rather outspoken black militant, which is not surprising, not fireable, and not surprising that it's not fireable. Outkick is keeping a running log of some of his faux pas.

https://www.outkick.com/espn-mark-jones-continues-weird-things-on-national-tv/

This melanin-credible duo was calling the Michigan State - Washington game last night. The Spartans were blown out in what should be considered a very poor loss under newly-rich coach Mel Tucker. The Huskies' Michael Penix is a poor quarterback. He was effective against the Spartans' poor secondary though. I couldn't tell which of the colorful caterwaulers made this remark, but I heard something like, "YET ANOTHER young black quarterback making his mark at the position. You just love to see it!"

Well, I do not love to see it. It boggled my mind to think of the backlash some poor white man would receive for making the same remark about a white running back or cornerback. It was also curious to me that this remark would be made as black quarterbacks are steadily creeping toward the majority of starters now. The real source of their boastfulness, which is perhaps what they were projecting, is that blacks are now in the commentary booth, injecting their shucking and jiving into your viewing experience, and there is just absolutely nothing that you can do about it. Anyway, I'm not watching any game called by these two minstrels.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I would rather listen to a black man commentate a sports game than a woman. Often enough, the blacks who make their careers in the commentary booth have perfect elocution and are nearly indistinguishable by race. Gus Johnson, Greg Gumbel, and Clark Kellogg come to mind.

That being said, ESPN has really started pushing the envelope by pairing Robert Griffin III with Mark Jones. Jones is apparently a rather outspoken black militant, which is not surprising, not fireable, and not surprising that it's not fireable. Outkick is keeping a running log of some of his faux pas.

https://www.outkick.com/espn-mark-jones-continues-weird-things-on-national-tv/

This melanin-credible duo was calling the Michigan State - Washington game last night. The Spartans were blown out in what should be considered a very poor loss under newly-rich coach Mel Tucker. The Huskies' Michael Penix is a poor quarterback. He was effective against the Spartans' poor secondary though. I couldn't tell which of the colorful caterwaulers made this remark, but I heard something like, "YET ANOTHER young black quarterback making his mark at the position. You just love to see it!"

Well, I do not love to see it. It boggled my mind to think of the backlash some poor white man would receive for making the same remark about a white running back or cornerback. It was also curious to me that this remark would be made as black quarterbacks are steadily creeping toward the majority of starters now. The real source of their boastfulness, which is perhaps what they were projecting, is that blacks are now in the commentary booth, injecting their shucking and jiving into your viewing experience, and there is just absolutely nothing that you can do about it. Anyway, I'm not watching any game called by these two minstrels.

Amazing they are able to just say it out loud. They know they won't getting any backlash for it either. Projection is the correct term though for them - the gremlin one of the all time busts and mark jones - the milquetoast "Canadian" trying to play the role of black militant even though he has the backing of every globohomo organization and powerbroker on his side - how "brave" of him. Some of us know the score and who the real racists are.

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks for all the Highlights ; updates & feedback!

As the NDSU/Arizona was ending after 1:00am CST ; was watching Samson Evans stats continue to pile up in Box Score; it was at 25-129 late 3rd qtr last i saw before hitting the shower & bed ; so didn't get to post! Thanks WL! + It was too late to do all of the individual stats (((oddly NCAA site only gives em 15-123 gives the other gives Speights 135

Hunter Luepke has some bounce in his step ; nimble at that weight....More comparable to Payton Hillis to be....

John Rhys Plumlee makes UFC "Must See TV"!

Johnny Langan 9 carries 79 yards + 1 rec 3 yds....Anybody watch the Rutgers game?

Solid day for the RB Stats..a few new names
Samson Evans (E Mich) 35 carries 257 yards RUSHING !!! & TD
Carson Steele (Ball St) 25 - 151 yards! & TD + 3 rec 9 yds//// Will Jones 1 carry 22 yards
Will Shipley (Clemson) 12 - 139 yards ! & 2 TD's +
Tucker Gregg (Georgia St) 23 - 100 yards! & 2 TD's!
Gavin Garcia (Kent St) 9 carries 82 yards & TD
Charlie Offerdahl (Colorado) 8 - 55 yards
Brad Roberts (Air Force) 16 - 54 yards
Cody Schrader (Mizzou) 10- 54 yards + 1 rec 25 yards
Kannon Katzner (Wazzu) 6 carries 54 yards & TD (former Walk-on)
TJ McDaniel (SMU) 5 carries 19 yards
WR's
Charlie Jones (Purdue) 11 receptions 188 yards RECEIVING & TD!
Griffin Hebert (LaTech) 5 rec - 122 yards !
Luke McCaffrey (Rice) 10 rec 105 yards & 2 TD's + 2 carries 26 yards //// Brad Rozner 4 - 48 & TD
Jake Bobo (UCLA) 5 - 89 & TD
Cole Tucker (No Ill) 4 - 88 & 2 TD's!
Chase Roberts (BYU) 4 - 60 .....Still no Gunner Romney (undisclosed injury?)
Tanner Knue (E Mich) 3 - 53
Nolan Groulx (Charlotte) 3 - 47
Kade Warner (K St) 4 - 46 & TD
Walker Merrill (Tennessee) 2 - 46 & TD //// Jack Jancek 1 -22
John Paul Richardson (Oklahoma St) 3 - 45 - TD
Chase Cota (Oregon) 2 - 38
Trent Whittemore (Florida) 1 - 33 /// Ricky Pearsall 1 -14
Thayer Thomas (N.C. St) 4 - 30 + 38 yard TD Pass
TE's
Brock Bowers (Georgia) 5 receptions 121 yards & 2 TD's!
Alec Holler (UCF) 3 Rec - 115 yards !
Payne Durham (Purdue) 9 - 83 & 2 TD's
Cade Stover (Ohio St) 3 - 83
Brandt Kuithe (Utah) 5 - 64 & TD
QB's
John Rhys Plumlee (UCF) 339 Yards passing & TD + 121 Yards RUSHING! & 2 TD's!

Davis Brin (Tulsa) 424 Yards PASSING & 4 TD's
Aidan O'Connell (Purdue) 424 yards & 3 TD's
Chris Reynolds (Charlotte) 401 yards 5 TD's
Will Levis (Kentucky) 377 yards & 2 TD's + TD Rushing
Tanner Mordecai (SMU) 369 yards 3 TD's
Connor Bazlak (Indiana) 364 yards & 2TD's
Seth Henigan (Memphis) 360 yards & 3 TD's
Henry Colombi (Marshall) 338 yards & 2 TD's
Ben Bryant (Cincinnati) 337 yards 2 TD's
Austin Reed (Western Kentucky) 329 yards 2 TD's + TD Rushing
Sam Hartman (Wake Forest) 325 yards 3 TD's
Phil Jurkovec (BC) 320 yards 2 TD's
TJ McMahon (Rice) 303 yards 3 TD's

FCS
Bronson Yoder (W&M) 17 carries 134 Yards RUSHING 3 TD's + 1 rec 10 yds (4th Leading Rusher FCS)
Peter Oliver (Holy Cross ) 16 carries 119 yards
Hunter Luepke (NoDakota St) 18 carries 115 yards rushing & 2 TD's + 3 rec 65 yards & TD!
Travis Theis (So.Dakota) 24 carries 90 yards & TD + 2 rec 46 yds

Coleman Owen (No.Arizona) 9 rec 136 yards 2 TD's
Jadon Janke (So.Dakota St) 5 - 87 - 1 TD

Spencer Brasch (Cal Poly) 362 yards passing & 3 TD's
Carson Camp (So.Dakota ) 355 yards & 3 TD's + 59 yards rushing & TD
Reece Udinski (Richmond) 351 yards 2 TD's

Feel free to ADD to the list...sure i missed a few

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Watched the first half of the Iowa game - offense looked a little more competent. Defense pitched a shutout - easily one of the best units in the country. More teams should emulate the Iowa defense - especially in the midwest.

Samson Evans with a dominant performance, one of the best by a running back this season! 35 times for 257 yards and a TD - First time a MAC team has defeated a PAC 12 team. It's great to see a White guy run all over Herm Edwards coal roster. Thanks @white lightning for bringing this to everyone's attention.

The media's quota hype job from Florida struggled once again versus a terrible USF team - he threw 2 INTs. So far his ratio for TD to INT is 0/4. He was hyped as a top 15 prospect coming into the season despite having no track record of success. The excuses will be out there for him all season, whether it be "experts" or amateur draft cucks.

Overall looks like we had several White running backs hit the 100 yard mark besides Evans dominant performance once again punching holes through one of the original pillars of the caste system that White athletes are incapable of playing running back. I am sure @Rocky B is happy with yesterdays results!

Yes Iowa is great on defense year after year and very fair. My problem with them has always been not enough white receivers or white running backs. I can only remember them starting 1 white running back in the last 2 decades. That kid's name was Brandon Wegher and he was flat out amazing. He did get a girl pregnant while in college. Regardless how many of their chosen ones get multiple women pregnant. The point was Wegher proved he belonged and was a star talent at Iowa. Why not give more white guys a chance?

How in the world can they not see the talent of Samson Evans? Again it's so obvious that even white friendly schools discriminate against
whites at the receiver and running backs positions especially. I usually would include the cornerback and defensive backs but Iowa has
been alot more fair there. I love Iowa and Wisconsin. I just want to see star white running backs and receivers there. Other than that they
need to get better quarterbacks at these schools. To have all that talent and yet struggle to score is so frustrating.

Happy for Samson Evans but he should be running the ball for Iowa!!!!!!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Best rushing week for us in quite a while!! Impressive runs by Luepke and Shipley that were posted prior!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yes Iowa is great on defense year after year and very fair. My problem with them has always been not enough white receivers or white running backs. I can only remember them starting 1 white running back in the last 2 decades. That kid's name was Brandon Wegher and he was flat out amazing. He did get a girl pregnant while in college. Regardless how many of their chosen ones get multiple women pregnant. The point was Wegher proved he belonged and was a star talent at Iowa. Why not give more white guys a chance?

How in the world can they not see the talent of Samson Evans? Again it's so obvious that even white friendly schools discriminate against
whites at the receiver and running backs positions especially. I usually would include the cornerback and defensive backs but Iowa has
been alot more fair there. I love Iowa and Wisconsin. I just want to see star white running backs and receivers there. Other than that they
need to get better quarterbacks at these schools. To have all that talent and yet struggle to score is so frustrating.

Happy for Samson Evans but he should be running the ball for Iowa!!!!!!

I agree. Iowa has been a great program but the only RB I can recall getting alot of carries for them was Mark Weisman about a decade ago. Going back to the early-mid 2000s WR Ed Hinkle was an awesome WR for the Hawkeyes - along with QB Drew Tate and LB Chad Greenway. But overall the skill position players have been lacking. We can make the same argument for Charlie Jones who is now excelling at Purdue.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
https://nfltraderumors.co/arizona-state-parts-ways-with-hc-herm-edwards/

Samson Evans does his part to end the Herman Edwards era at Arizona State.

This is great news as Herman Edwards only wants his guys in my opinion. Well his guys lost alot of games so he is gone now.

With that one monster game Samson Evans moved up to the 10th leading rusher in all of college football. Maybe he can build off
that and try to move up higher. The kid is just electric and so exciting to watch!