2022 College Football Week 13

white lightning

Hall of Famer
UCF came to their senses and have John Rhys Plumlee back as their starting quarterback. They have a 21-0 lead over South Florida
in the Rivarly game. Plumlee is 6 for 6 passing so far and then add on 8 rushes for 133 yards and two touchdowns. The kid is incredible.

Oops you beat me by about 30 seconds. Sorry Twenty Two. I know we are both excited.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Was visiting family for Thanksgiving - didn't get to watch much. Disappointed in Iowa losing to Nebraska but saw highlights and it was a black CB getting burned on two long TDs.

Really glad Ohio St lost in embarrassing fashion at home - the committee will try to use every excuse to get them in.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it looked like Plumlee tweaked something on his second touchdown run, so we’ll see if that affects him the remainder of the game. hopefully it was nothing significant.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Lincoln Pare had a MONSTER game, albeit in a loss for Texas State. the transfer tailback carried the ball 28 times for 221 yards and a touchdown, scoring from 64 yards. he added 1 catch for 3 yards. i think he’s just a sophomore.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Oregon State defeating Oregon - pretty big deal. Oregon really blew there chance down the stretch by losing to Washington and Oregon.

Looks like TCU handled Iowa St (they had a down year) handily. Duggan's Heisman stock should be up rising. Stroud choking in the big game two years in a row is hilarious.

Clemson losing to South Carolina is pathetic but Dabo stuck to his mistake all year in Uigalalei.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Herbie and Fowler now cucking away trying to hype up the USC black quarterback as the Heisman favorite since the rest of the black hopes did not pan out this year.

northwinds

Mentor
TExas A&M beating LSU by 3 touchdowns with about 7:46 minutes to go…..if this holds LSU will go to the SEC championship game with 3 losses. Imagine if they then beat Georgia…….complete chaos

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yep, I noticed that as well……really laying it on thick
Had to turn the game off. Duggan is getting no national recognition. Stroud, Hooker and Williams have now all been anointed the Heisman favorite at any point this season. It's a totally bias award.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Had to turn the game off. Duggan is getting no national recognition. Stroud, Hooker and Williams have now all been anointed the Heisman favorite at any point this season. It's a totally bias award.
Such a shame. Yeah just like in the NFL for decades the pro bowl was a popularity contest as much as it was talent. Countless guys got
screwed over. Many of our players have been screwed so it's not like we shouldn't expect it with the lame stream media.

Even with running backs the media and fans rooted against Toby Gerhart and Christian McCaffrey like their lives depended on
them not winning. We want our certain guys with a certain look in there. The bias is unreal.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
TExas A&M beating LSU by 3 touchdowns with about 7:46 minutes to go…..if this holds LSU will go to the SEC championship game with 3 losses. Imagine if they then beat Georgia…….complete chaos

LSU chokes and loses to the most overrated and disappointing team in the country - Texas A&M

TwentyTwo

Master
AF RB Brad Roberts another big game! 35 carries 187 yards rushing! & TD in low scoring 13 - 3 win at San Diego St

Wazzu WR Robert Ferrel nice run after the catch for the TD! Then almost an incredible TD CATCH !!! Announcers thought it would be over thrown by 5 or 6.......REVIEW ....Over turned . What a shame that was close! Got to find the VIDEO!!! WOW

Temple QB EJ Warner 527 yards passing 5 TD's!

So this is the CATCH of the Day? UCF TE....Alec Holler!
Sorry to see Plumlee get hurt ; he was on his way to having a monster game!

FCS 1st Round
WR Hayden Hatten (Idaho) 9 receptions 209 yards TD ...Tried to post his pic in WR thread ; but said "too large""

RB Dylan Laube (New Hampshire) 29 carries 157 yards rushing! 3 TD's + 4 rec 127 yards & TD!
RB Josh Davis (Weber St) 21 carries 129 yards 2 TD's

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Allec Holler with a potential award winning catch of the year and it won the game! Incredibile.

I want to congratulate Samson Evans who broke 1000 yards for the season for Eastern Michigan
Samson Evans in 11 games has rushed 1084 yards and 13 touchdowns. He still has 1 game to go!

Still a little bummed about how Clemson lost today. Will Shipley is up to 960 yards rushing with 1
game left. I think we can safely say he will join the other guys to give us four 1000 yard rushers! :)

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Still a little bummed about how Clemson lost today. Will Shipley is up to 960 yards rushing with 1
game left. I think we can safely say he will join the other guys to give us four 1000 yard rushers
WL. Shipley went over 1,000 yards. He had 132 yards today giving him 1092 yards for the season. Plus he has two games left. The ACC Championship and a bowl game.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
WL. Shipley went over 1,000 yards. He had 132 yards today giving him 1092 yards for the season. Plus he has two games left. The ACC Championship and a bowl game.
Thanks. I guess cbssports hadn't updated it yet. Usually they are way ahead of espn for the stats. I appreciate it. I thought it was odd so
this is just great news. Todays game still hurts as they blew their top 5 ranking and a chance at a nat'l championship. If Klubnik is finally
put in as the full time starter and no going back to DJ it will all be worth it. Klubnik is the future and he has nfl talent.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Plumlee is a terrific runner. Don’t know much about his passing but at minimum he looks like he could be an nfl running back.

Don’t think that chance will come his way but the kid is exciting as hell to watch

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Thanks. I guess cbssports hadn't updated it yet. Usually they are way ahead of espn for the stats. I appreciate it. I thought it was odd so
this is just great news. Todays game still hurts as they blew their top 5 ranking and a chance at a nat'l championship. If Klubnik is finally
put in as the full time starter and no going back to DJ it will all be worth it. Klubnik is the future and he has nfl talent.
No worries my friend. ESPN has updated the stats to reflect Shipley's 1,092. With just 186 carries. His carry amount is among the least of the leaders. If he had 289 carries as Steele does, he would be second in yards provided he maintained 5.9 yards per carry average. However, it may be a good thing as he has not been banged up as bad and he seems to get better as the season rolls along.
He responded to reporters after the loss yesterday that he would've liked to get more touches yesterday.

BTW, Swinney defended Uiagalelei yesterday, saying he thought about replacing him after a minor hip injury, but decided to stick with him after saying he was OK. He was vague about questions as to whether Klubnik would get starter reps this week in practice. My guess is, but I hope I'm wrong, is that Swinney will stick it out with Uiagalelei for the ACC Championship unless he plays poorly again and then he will give in at some point during the game.
I doubt very seriously Swinney will start Klubnik for The ACC Championship. AGAIN, I hope I'm wrong.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
No worries my friend. ESPN has updated the stats to reflect Shipley's 1,092. With just 186 carries. His carry amount is among the least of the leaders. If he had 289 carries as Steele does, he would be second in yards provided he maintained 5.9 yards per carry average. However, it may be a good thing as he has not been banged up as bad and he seems to get better as the season rolls along.
He responded to reporters after the loss yesterday that he would've liked to get more touches yesterday.

BTW, Swinney defended Uiagalelei yesterday, saying he thought about replacing him after a minor hip injury, but decided to stick with him after saying he was OK. He was vague about questions as to whether Klubnik would get starter reps this week in practice. My guess is, but I hope I'm wrong, is that Swinney will stick it out with Uiagalelei for the ACC Championship unless he plays poorly again and then he will give in at some point during the game.
I doubt very seriously Swinney will start Klubnik for The ACC Championship. AGAIN, I hope I'm wrong.
The season is over. Swinney made the wrong decision at QB and seems to be ok with repeating the mistake. Uiagalalei cost them a slot in the college football playoff plain and simple. One of the most overrated recruits of all time. I think it’s an open competition next year.

booth

Mentor
it looked like Plumlee tweaked something on his second touchdown run, so we’ll see if that affects him the remainder of the game. hopefully it was nothing significant.
Plumlee injured his hamstring. The coach didn't say how bad it was. I ran across this video while trying to find out Plumlee's injury.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The season is over. Swinney made the wrong decision at QB and seems to be ok with repeating the mistake. Uiagalalei cost them a slot in the college football playoff plain and simple. One of the most overrated recruits of all time. I think it’s an open competition next year.

I don't believe the season is over just yet. Lots at stake here. There's the ACC Championship and a Bowl game. Swinney has put himself in a bad spot. Does he go with experienced current QB Uiagalalei for the ACC Championship? As bad as Uiagalalei was, there were at least 3 turnovers by Clemson, 2 on special teams. Plenty of dropped passes. Clemson's defense is pretty good and Uiagalalei can fall for 4-5 yards at a time. So, if Clemson goes with DJ they should keep the ball on the ground. They have two great RB's in Shipley and Mafah and when they need to throw, go to the proven TE's Allen and Briningstool on check downs. That should be enough to take down UNC.
Or, do go with the inexperienced Klubnik, but get experience by putting him in the fire right off the bat by starting him. Klubnik is a lot quicker than Uiagalelei, can run and has a great arm, but it won't be easy being thrown right into The ACC Championship game. At least if you go with Klubnik, you'll be getting him game experience for next season and then the Bowl game. It's not an easy decision NOW, but that's all on Swinney. He should have made the change earlier when Klubnik rescued Clemson in the two games he played in.
Again, there's a lot on the line here. To me the season is far from over, especially for what the future holds.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don't believe the season is over just yet. Lots at stake here. There's the ACC Championship and a Bowl game. Swinney has put himself in a bad spot. Does he go with experienced current QB Uiagalalei for the ACC Championship? As bad as Uiagalalei was, there were at least 3 turnovers by Clemson, 2 on special teams. Plenty of dropped passes. Clemson's defense is pretty good and Uiagalalei can fall for 4-5 yards at a time. So, if Clemson goes with DJ they should keep the ball on the ground. They have two great RB's in Shipley and Mafah and when they need to throw, go to the proven TE's Allen and Briningstool on check downs. That should be enough to take down UNC.
Or, do go with the inexperienced Klubnik, but get experience by putting him in the fire right off the bat by starting him. Klubnik is a lot quicker than Uiagalelei, can run and has a great arm, but it won't be easy being thrown right into The ACC Championship game. At least if you go with Klubnik, you'll be getting him game experience for next season and then the Bowl game. It's not an easy decision NOW, but that's all on Swinney. He should have made the change earlier when Klubnik rescued Clemson in the two games he played in.
Again, there's a lot on the line here. To me the season is far from over, especially for what the future holds.

I think Klubnik/Uiagalalei is similar to the McNamara/McCarthy situation at UM. At least they are bowl eligible so they extra practices can help Klubnik going into the offseason. I just don't understand Swinney's stance on Uiagalalei - he was no better than Kelly Bryant who was replaced easily by Lawrence.

jphoss

Mentor
Herbie and Fowler now cucking away trying to hype up the USC black quarterback as the Heisman favorite since the rest of the black hopes did not pan out this year.
I’m used to Fowler being a cuck but last night was another level of deepthroating a black. It was nauseating and while Williams played well there was never any mention of the blatant holds usc’s line was doing the entire game. Herbie almost made up for his cucking by describing the black midget db Mayer punked on his first td as “scrappy” lmao first i’ve ever heard a black db described that way

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’m used to Fowler being a cuck but last night was another level of deepthroating a black. It was nauseating and while Williams played well there was never any mention of the blatant holds usc’s line was doing the entire game. Herbie almost made up for his cucking by describing the black midget db Mayer punked on his first td as “scrappy” lmao first i’ve ever heard a black db described that way
That catch was great by Mayer. Have to think he is going to declare. The closest thing to Gronk in my opinion.