2022 College Football Week 11

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clemson 2nd string RB Mafah come in for Shipley and gets a toss sweep carry for about 30 yards. Shipley only getting to run straight up the middle.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Shipley bringing back memories of Brian Leonard with the Leonard Leap. It's always a dangerous thing for a rb or receiver to try because
sometimes it leads to injuries but when it works it's magical. Just like a video game. Amazing running back and athlete!

Riley Moss is a star. The same with Cooper Dejean. They both really should be a full time cornerbacks on Sundays if any team had any courage. We know the answer to that.

Brett Roberts up to 29 for 163 yards and counting! I want him to go over 200 yards and hopefully get back into the top 5 rb's in the NCAA!

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
Luepke is getting screwed over in North Dakota. He has two blacks ahead of him getting more carries. Looks like he’s lining up almost exclusively at fullback.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Luepke is getting screwed over in North Dakota. He has two blacks ahead of him getting more carries. Looks like he’s lining up almost exclusively at fullback.

Luckily he is a senior and moving on. He got a senior bowl invite which should help getting him more exposure during the draft process.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice punt return by Dejean...on his way to becoming one of the best players in the country. Should be in the running for the Thorpe award this year.

Just checked - he didn't even make the semifinalist cut.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Why would you go away from a kid that has been huge all year in his senior season? This would never happen to their guys. Simply
so depressing as the kid is the biggest star they have and they treat him like crap. I'm disgusted by this but it happens so often these
days that we shouldn't be suprised. If I were him I would be yelling at the coach. It's his final year to run the ball in college!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Shipley over 100 yards!
That's the 8th time in his 2 years of college ball to break the century mark. He is on track for 1000 yards if he has another good
game next week. I think he will get it! Gotta be positive. I wish he got more carries but he is still having a good year!

Sadly Air Force ingorred Brett Roberts the majority of the 4th quarter. They gave many other guys carries. One guy got 10 rushes
and the qb always runs alot too. He would have easily had 200 yards. Hate to be greedy but he is a senior and this is his last
chance to impress the NFL Scouts.

jphoss

Mentor
sophomore backup quarterback Garrett Greene comes off the bench and carries (figuratively and literally) lowly West Virginia to an upset over not-very-good Oklahoma.

Greene was 12 of 22 for 138 yards and a touchdown through the air, and he ran for an additional 119 yards and 2 touchdowns.

where has this dynamic athlete been all season?!? well, on the bench for some reason ...
I’ve been rooting hard against Oklahoma ever since they fired the rb coach Gundy over a rap lyric this summer. Even Joe Mixon came out to support Gundy lol so ever loss that cuck Venables is most welcome

white lightning

Hall of Famer
John Rhys Plumlee with 17 rushes for 176 yards. Being that he is a senior, what are his chances for the NFL? We all know he is the
fastest qb in the NCAA and one of the fastest football players in all of college. Where will the NFL see him if anywhere. My fear
is the Eric Crouch Treamtent all over again. I'm ok with Plumlee moving to running back but I don't think he should be a receiver. It
didn't work out last year. He can do it but I much prefer him at qb or especially at the running back position. The kid is as explosive
as they come. He would be another Cmac. We all know the league hates guys that disprove stereotypes.

What is everyones thoughts on Plumlee? Does he get a legitimate NFL Shot to be drafted and actually play?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
John Rhys Plumlee with 17 rushes for 180 yards. Being that he is a senior, what are his chances for the NFL? We all know he is the
fastest qb in the NCAA and one of the fastest football players in all of college. Where will the NFL see him if anywhere. My fear
is the Eric Crouch Treamtent all over again. I'm ok with Plumlee moving to running back but I don't think he should be a receiver. It
didn't work out last year. He can do it but I much prefer him at qb or especially at the running back position. The kid is as explosive
as they come. He would be another Cmac. We all know the league hates guys that disprove stereotypes.

What is everyones thoughts on Plumlee? Does he get a legitimate NFL Shot to be drafted and actually play?
I think he has an additional year of eligibility. He may stay for 2023 and then go pro. As an athlete he is fully capable of playing at the next level.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Cooper DeJean and Riley Moss are truly special. Moss deservedly made the cut as a Jim Thorpe Award semifinalist, and DeJean is a future all-American (if not this year). actually, if awards were given on merit rather than hype, they could both be named all-Americans based on their body of work this season.

DeJean nearly totaled more yards than the Iowa offense today.
DeJean: 114 total yards and 1 touchdown (punt and interception returns)
Iowa offense: 146 total yards and 2 touchdowns

credit should also be given to the impressive performance of the Whitesconsin defense. they dominated Iowa’s offense, totaling 6 sacks (3 by Herbig!), 11 tackles for loss, and holding Iowa’s running game to an anemic 52 yards on 45 carries.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I think he has an additional year of eligibility. He may stay for 2023 and then go pro. As an athlete he is fully capable of playing at the next level.
To be honest as much as I'd love to watch him play on Saturdays next fall, I think he should test the waters. If he has a major injuries
or a few concussions it will keep anyone from drafting him. I wasn't crazy about Borghi leaving early but in this case I would like to
see Plumlee go for it now. I'm a huge fan whether he comes back or not. I only wish the best of luck to his great athlete and player!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
QB Drake Maye looks like the real deal.

For Wake, WR Taylor Morin off to a good start with 3 catches for 36 yards and a TD.