2022 College Football Week 11

woody39

Mentor
Charlie Jones just went over 1,000 yards receiving for the season. (86-1,005) 10th TD! Had 21 catches at Iowa last season.
He has been incredible their ear hopefully he gets picked up in the draft the statistics speak for themselves. My patriots could definitely do with someone reliable opposite Meyers!

Rocky B

Master
I’ve been watching SMU.....Lavine has 69 yards rushing in the first half splitting carries with someone other than TJ McDaniel....Cody Schrader has been under used so far as Mizzou battles Tennessee

Phall

Master
Absolute turd of a game between #7 LSU and Arkansas. Midway through the third quarter, the teams' vaunted black quarterbacks have 38 and 24 yards passing, respectively. The Arkansas linebacker duo of Bumper Pool and Drew Sanders are on the top of the defensive box score with a bunch of assisted tackles. If the Razorbacks win, does LSU drop in the rankings, or do the pollsters just vote Arkansas into the top ten?

woody39

Mentor
Well Fortin throws a bomb to the reciever to bring Arkansas back in it at 13 10. He looks good must admit I don't follow college football as much as some but it's obvious they look much better with him starting!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The most intriguing matchup of the day looks like it's going to be TCU at Texas. Texas is usually tough at home and the home crowd is definitely an advantage. I'm pulling for the Horned Frogs to keep rolling but it should be quite a game! It'll be on in my area and I'll be watching it and going back and forth nerding out with the Planet of the Apes Marathon on Comet TV, lol!

Rocky B

Master
Tyler Lavine Over 100 yards....,
Lots of tough runs.....

Shipley/Clemson and Roberts/AF on soon....
Two good running back games to watch......

I’ll be switching over to Iowa-Wisconsin also....

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tyler Lavine Over 100 yards....,
Lots of tough runs.....

Shipley/Clemson and Roberts/AF on soon....
Two good running back games to watch......

I’ll be switching over to Iowa-Wisconsin also....

Been busy all morning but I'm ready to watch 2 of the top running backs in all of the NCAA. Wish they were on at different times so I will
be flipping back and forth or watching the box score maily on 1 game. Hope they both have huge games as the season is winding down!

woody39

Mentor
Notre Dame won in the end 35 32 over Navy. Got Pine at quarterback t9 thank so much better with him as starter 17 of 21 269 4 touchdown 1 int.

woody39

Mentor
Tight end Payne Durham of Purdue will hopefully be drafted, clearly the second target after Jones is at 41 411 and 4 touchdowns for the season so far with 7 for 70 and 2 touchdowns so far today against Illinois.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
sophomore backup quarterback Garrett Greene comes off the bench and carries (figuratively and literally) lowly West Virginia to an upset over not-very-good Oklahoma.

Greene was 12 of 22 for 138 yards and a touchdown through the air, and he ran for an additional 119 yards and 2 touchdowns.

where has this dynamic athlete been all season?!? well, on the bench for some reason ...

Rocky B

Master
Been busy all morning but I'm ready to watch 2 of the top running backs in all of the NCAA. Wish they were on at different times so I will
be flipping back and forth or watching the box score maily on 1 game. Hope they both have huge games as the season is winding down!
I have them both recorded, so I can fast forward commercials, etc.
Flipping around, I just saw Plumlee rush for 40+ yards. Kid is fast....

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
if you like White cats on defense, the Iowa - Wisconsin game just kicked off. both defenses, not surprisingly, force 3-and-outs to start the game.

Riley Moss already has a pass breakup, with the announcers raving about his ability.

for Wisconsin, Herbig already has a sack.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i just noticed a couple of kickers with outstanding names for the position: Legg kicks for WVU, and Boomer kicks for UCF.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Bresee a sack for Clemson.
Shipley 4 carries 23 yards early. Was slip on the turf from breaking a long one!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Herbig is putting on a clinic! 2nd sack of the day and he is toying with Iowa OL!

woody39

Mentor
Jaxson Dart looking good early against Bryce Yound and the Tide. He looks exciting great on the ground and through the air.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Let’s hope he keeps running for the next three quarters!
Yes he needs to avoid the big hits. We know any whitey and especially a star whitey in the limelight has a bullseye on his head and body.
Plumlee is an nfl level talent without a doubt as an athlete but he has to prove he can take the wear and tear of a long season.

Brett Roberts of Air Force is putting an a ground assault like we haven't seen all year. He has 15 rushes for 90 yards and the 2nd quarter
just started. I feel a 200 yard minimum for him today barring an injury. I don't even like to say that. He will be fine. The kid is a stud!

ximasa

Guru
Somehow Mertz is as bad as Petras.
Watching both D torture their offense is somewhat fun I don't know why.