2022-'23 NBA Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
5 of the top 5 aren’t Americans though as well, right? I guess Sabonis is, so 4 of 5

Yes this is true. This is why white american players are discriminated against more than european players. It's not just guards
but most american born whites. It needs to stop as so many of our guys just like in football are caste aside.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Despite a close loss Lauri Markannen had 38 points tonight. Fonteccio had 23 points of the bench. Kesser pulled down 11 boards.

For the Heat Tyler Herro led the way with 18 points. Kevin Love and Max Strus both had 11 points.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Dallas Mavs don't play again until tommorow. Now they are officially sitting at 33 wins and 34 losses on the year. This is so sad
for a team that has had the leading scorer Doncic for most of the year. He is currently in 2nd place in the scoring race. Not sure if
Irving and Doncic will play but they did practice so there's a chance. They are literally gonna play themselves out of the playoffs soon
if they don't get hot and find a way to win.

You guys know I've been against the Kyrie Irving Trade from the day it happened. The players are too similar in skill sets. Since they traded
for Kyrie the Mavs have went 3-7 in their last 10 games including this latest 3 game losing streak. Ball Hogs don't help the team. Even
Luka Doncic knows how to pass as he averages almost 9 assists per game. Can you pass the ball Kyrie? Not every shot has to be taken by you!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Despite a close loss Lauri Markannen had 38 points tonight. Fonteccio had 23 points of the bench. Kesser pulled down 11 boards.

For the Heat Tyler Herro led the way with 18 points. Kevin Love and Max Strus both had 11 points.
Sabonis, 23/17/15 for the Kings last night, and..
Huerter, 28
Garza 14 for Minnesota
Whoever posted the Kispert highlights the other evening. Thanks. As I said on the WBC thread, I haven't been able to watch a lot of sports lately, but I do enjoy any highlights you gentlemen post.

icsept

Master
I was in favor of the Kyrie trade, but I was wrong considering what they gave up. The Mavs were going nowhere without improving their roster. They had the same roster as the previous year, minus their 2nd best player Jalen Brunson. Kyrie was a replacement for Brunson. But they had to give up Dinwiddie and Finney-Smith, their 2nd and 3rd best players. If they had simply added Kyrie, the team would have been a title contender.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Garza is likely the player I'm rooting for the most this year. The way he has been treated is indicative of the caste system in full force..
Yes Garza is just another to be screwed due to the color of his skin. Even Minnesota mainly plays him it seems in blowouts. I would
be suprised if they bring him back next year but I hope I'm wrong.

Joe Wieskamp another guy who was screwed signed a 2 year deal with Toronto and then vanished. He must be back in the G League.
The crap that they make these guys go through is just insane.

Then you have Mac McClung who may never get a chance. Hoping this summer some team will pick up the phone. The Sixers have no
plans to ever play him. I think the signing was just a publicity stunt. I don't want him there anyway on that anti white team.

El Gringo

Mentor
Yes Garza is just another to be screwed due to the color of his skin. Even Minnesota mainly plays him it seems in blowouts. I would
be suprised if they bring him back next year but I hope I'm wrong.

Joe Wieskamp another guy who was screwed signed a 2 year deal with Toronto and then vanished. He must be back in the G League.

Then you have Mac McClung who may never get a chance. Hoping this summer some team will pick up the phone. The Sixers have no
plans to ever play him. I think the signing was just a publicity stunt. I don't want him there anyway on that anti white team.

I didn’t realize Doc Rivers was the 76ers head coach! Your right WL, Mac has zero chance with Phili. Rivers screwed over Kenard big time in LA.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I didn’t realize Doc Rivers was the 76ers head coach! Your right WL, Mac has zero chance with Phili. Rivers screwed over Kenard big time in LA.

The Sixers brought up one of McClungs G League Teammates for a game instead of McClung after Doc Rivers said he wouldn't bring
anyone up the rest of the season. Shows the lack of respect for the white guy who they fear changing the myth that only blacks can
play above the rim. Most of our most athletic guys end up having this happen the majority of the time. Hang in there Mac McClung.

maxres.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Meanwhile in limited minutes compared to last season in the NBA G League McClung continues to play hard. They have went out
of there way to destroy the kids career as much as possible. I think the league wants people to believe he can't play & he is just a freak.
McClung is a very good basketball player and everyone knows it. They just don't like him and his swagger. Might wake whites up!

maxres.jpg

Warhawk_46

Master
How McClung is being treated is criminal. How can it be not one owner has the intestinal fortitude to say to hell with the system… I want this amazing player and leader on my team.

NikoDuke

Guru
Ha. No possibility Wieskamp would stay with Raptors as they already have 1 paleface on the roster. Two would be too much for the Toronto fan base. It is top 5 anti White fanbases in North American across all sports.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Ha. No possibility Wieskamp would stay with Raptors as they already have 1 paleface on the roster. Two would be too much for the Toronto fan base. It is top 5 anti White fanbases in North American across all sports.
Agreed Toronto is despicable.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Garza is likely the player I'm rooting for the most this year. The way he has been treated is indicative of the caste system in full force..
Yup all he does is score 7 points a game and 2.5 boards in the 10mpg he averages! Id say he’s earned a spot in a NBA rotation and deserves double the minutes.

NikoDuke

Guru
Yup all he does is score 7 points a game and 2.5 boards in the 10mpg he averages! Id say he’s earned a spot in a NBA rotation and deserves double the minutes.
If he gets a real chance with significant minutes he would be a 20 ppg and 6 rpg.. his ball instincts are pure.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Christian Braun had a dunk tonight on a fast break where he took off from the dotted line effortlessly for a nasty dunk. I wonder if
this kid could dunk from the free throw line? Very possibly with his 40 inch plus hops. Wish he played more but he is on a good team
and he just needs to be patient. Here is a poster dunk from several weeks ago. The kids has hops like a rabbit!

mqdefault.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here he is dunking on Giannis from the Bucks. The NBA won't like this and will send the Nuggets a memo to limit his
minutes or send him back to the bench. This is a 2 handed throwdown over Giannis from the dotted line. Wow! I have
to say he shows alot of confidence and swagger for a 21 year old rookie! Way to go Christian Braun!

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The National Media's Campaign for Joel Embiid to win the MVP has been everywhere. Despite Jokic possibly
becoming the 3rd player ever to average a triple double for the season the media wants him to lose. They can't
stand white guys winning the award. The fact that Jokic could win his 3rd in a row sends the media into panic mode.
Embiid may lead the league in scoring and he is a very, very good player. That being said you can't compare the two
things. Even if Doncic led the league in scoring Jokic deserves this award. Will they steal it from him? Time will tell?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
NBA Top Performers 3/16/23

Nikola Jokic 30 points, 10 rebounds, 9 assists, 1 steal and 1 block

Tyler Herro 24 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists and 1 steal

D. Sabonis 14 points, 17 rebounds, 10 assists, 1 steal and 1 block (triple double)

Kevin Huerter 15 points, 3 rebounds and 5 assists

Jakob Poetl 16 points, 12 rebounds, 4 assists and 1 block

TJ McConnell 16 points, 12 assists, 3 rebounds and 1 steal

booth

Mentor
Michael Jordon is in talks to sell the Hornets. He is the majority owner of the team owning 80% of the team. He paid 275 million for the team and is going to unload the Hornets for 1.5 billion. It takes a lot of money to keep up a young white woman.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was glad to see the Mavs barely hold on to beat the horrible Lakers tonight by 1 point. They almost choked again. Still
no Doncic. Meanwhile Embiid keeps extending his scoring lead. He had 38 points tonight. He is slowly pulling away.

So if Doncic has any chance he needs to play the last 10 or 11 games and light it up. Even then it will be hard to catch or pass
Embiid as he has been on fire for the last 2 weeks. Hope Doncic can come back and put up alot of 40 point games. He will need
it to have any chance of winning the scoring title most likely. Doncic should be back in the next game but until I see him play I
won't hold my breath.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kessler is trending on Twitter after his late block clinched a win against the Eastern Conference's playoff favorites. Three whites on the court to close out the game for Utah.

I said from the beginning of the season, give Kessler minutes and he will show you something. He has averaged over 70 percent
shooting from down low all season long. In addition go that since the NBA All Star Break:

Since the All-Star break, Kessler has averaged 11.3 points, 12.6 rebounds and 3.8 blocked shots while shooting 77% in 30.9 minutes.

I have no doubt that Kessler can be a 20 points and 10 rebounds a night minimum for the next decade with minutes and more shot
opportunities. The guy barely touch's the ball. The only reason he doesn't score more. The Jazz have alot of scorers and use him more
for his incredible defense. That doesn't mean the man can put the ball in the hole. In the future they will need him to score more and
he will in the coming years. He is one of the most unselfish players you will ever see that can still dominate a game in other ways!

Last edited: