2022-'23 NBA Season

Warhawk_46

Master
Say what you want about alot of people but Kanye West shows true courage. I hope nothing bad happens to him. He calls them
all out. Lebron, Shaq, Barkley, MJ and many others. He says he will not be controlled or silenced. MASSIVE BALLS OF STEEL.

He might have a couple screws loose but he is spot on about so much. Big time balls… he just may be one of the people that inspire others to stop being cucks and become courageous again.

You cannot be canceled or silenced if you don’t go along with their games.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
With Tyler Herro still hurt the Miami Heat turned to their 1st round draft pick 19 year old Nikola Jovic. He played very
good in limited minutes and shows maturity far beyond his young age!

Max Struss 20 points, 3 rebounds, 2 steals and 1 block
Nikola Jovic 13 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 steal

Duncan Robinson had an off shooting night so I didn't mention him. Hope Herro is back soon. I though he would play
tonight. Tyler Herro has missed abour 4 or 5 games but he is good to go very soon & mostly likely in the next game!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nikola Jovic started again tonight for the Heat and he has 10 points in the first half. This teenage sensation makes the game
look so easy. He should have been drafted higher as the kid can do it all. Both him and Strus in the starting 5 and for some
reason still no Herro yet although he is practicing the last I heard. I'm actually happy for Jovic. His talent is off the charts. I can't
imagine this kid in another few years. There will be no stopping him. It's just too bad he is on a team loaded with good players.

Luka Doncic faces off against Nikola Jokic in about a half hour from now. These are the 2 best basketball players in the NBA i.m.o.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Don't have time to post on all the games but here are the top stars from a few games I was focused on.

Luka Doncic 33 points, 12 rebounds, 11 assists and 1 steal. Another fantastic triple double! Nikola Jokic sat out the game.

Lauri Markannen 38 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and 1 steal. K. Olynyk and W. Kessler struggled so Markannen saved the day in
a big win over the Suns. The Utah Jazz are now 6-1 at home this season! :)

Max Struss 22 points, 5 rebounds and 2 assists
Nikola Jovic 18 points and 6 rebounds

K. Porzingis 20 points, 17 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal and 2 blocks
Corey Kispert 17 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals off the bench. (Kispert should be starting)

El Gringo

Mentor
Don't have time to post on all the games but here are the top stars from a few games I was focused on.

Luka Doncic 33 points, 12 rebounds, 11 assists and 1 steal. Another fantastic triple double! Nikola Jokic sat out the game.

Lauri Markannen 38 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and 1 steal. K. Olynyk and W. Kessler struggled so Markannen saved the day in
a big win over the Suns. The Utah Jazz are now 6-1 at home this season! :)

Max Struss 22 points, 5 rebounds and 2 assists
Nikola Jovic 18 points and 6 rebounds

K. Porzingis 20 points, 17 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal and 2 blocks
Corey Kispert 17 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals off the bench. (Kispert should be starting)

Great night for our guys! Thanks WL. It looks like Strus is having a hell of a season. I wish the heat would trade one of those white men to free up more minutes for the other two.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
We can all pat ourselves on the back regarding the Utah Jazz. In the off-season when the team traded its black “stars”, and replaced them with the likes of Markkanen, Olynyk and Kessler, the talking heads in the mainstream sports media declared them as “tankers” or in rebuild mode. I said at the time that with the White players they brought on, and key veterans like Conley, Sexton and Clarkston, that they were a playoff team still. Everyone else at CF who commented also agreed. However I will admit that so far they have even exceeded my expectations. They are sitting at #2 in the Western Conference and have the 4th best record in the entire NBA. I hope they keep it up and Lauri continues to develop into a top NBA talent.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That dunk by Lauri Markannen over Rudy Goebert was spectacular! Goebert is one of the best rebounders and shot blockers in the
nba. That makes it even sweeter to see him get the facial erasal. What a dunk! :applaudit:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We can all pat ourselves on the back regarding the Utah Jazz. In the off-season when the team traded its black “stars”, and replaced them with the likes of Markkanen, Olynyk and Kessler, the talking heads in the mainstream sports media declared them as “tankers” or in rebuild mode. I said at the time that with the White players they brought on, and key veterans like Conley, Sexton and Clarkston, that they were a playoff team still. Everyone else at CF who commented also agreed. However I will admit that so far they have even exceeded my expectations. They are sitting at #2 in the Western Conference and have the 4th best record in the entire NBA. I hope they keep it up and Lauri continues to develop into a top NBA talent.

The Utah Jazz being lead by potential all star Lauri Markannen now have the best record in the whole Western Conference. They are a fun
team to watch that play 4 white guys with 2 of them starting. No doubt thought that Markannen is the star of the team. Here is a short but
good video breaking down how much he has improved his game both on offense and defense to get to the all star level. Instead of rebuilding and tanking this season the Jazz have their air and goals to make the NBA Playoffs with Lauri Markannen leading the way! :)

mqdefault.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
My blood still boils at the treatment over the last 2 years of Mac McClung. He continues to do everything any team could ever want
yet for some reason no team bothers to call him. Yet they always say the best players play. They fear this kid changing perceptions! TRUTH!
All McClung did was drop 30 last night but no NBA Team needs him because of his WHITE SKIN! By the way even though he is on one of the worst teams in the NBA G League he also had 42 points just a couple of games ago. Clearly he has NBA Talent!!!!!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So 3 of Mac McClungs last 4 games have been 44 points, 42 points and 33 points. Yet nothing to see here. Move right along and ignore
the huge elephant in the room. The kid can flat out ball on any level and I've said it forever. The league doesn't want whites doing this. When them have the rare exceptions they are almost always from Europe say they can grow the game and make more money. Think of the few whites as pawns in chess which they consider useless. Here is McClungs 44 point, 7 assists and 3 rebounds!

Last edited:

icsept

Master
So 3 of Mac McClungs last 4 games have been 44 points, 42 points and 33 points. Yet nothing to see here. Move right along and ignore
the huge elephant in the room. The kid can flat out ball on any level and I've said it forever. The league doesn't want whites doing this. When them have the rare exceptions they are almost always from Europe say they can grow the game and make more money. Thinf of the few whites as pawns in chess which they consider useless. Here is McClungs 44 point, 7 assists and 3 rebounds!

I keep thinking he would be a great fit in Dallas. They signed Campazzo, but haven’t used him much. McClung is way better than Campazzo. Dallas needs a secondary ball handler and spark plug when Luka needs a break. What’s the downside?

El Gringo

Mentor
My blood still boils at the treatment over the last 2 years of Mac McClung. He continues to do everything any team could ever want
yet for some reason no team bothers to call him. Yet they always say the best players play. They fear this kid changing perceptions! TRUTH!
All McClung did was drop 30 last night but no NBA Team needs him because of his WHITE SKIN! By the way even though he is on one of the worst teams in the NBA G League he also had 42 points just a couple of games ago. Clearly he has NBA Talent!!!!!

Thanks for the updates on Mac WL! It definitely is beyond frustrating the treatment he’s getting. The comments in the article you posted are overwhelming in favor of Mac. He may be opening a lot of eyes. One guy sounded like a cf member.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the updates on Mac WL! It definitely is beyond frustrating the treatment he’s getting. The comments in the article you posted are overwhelming in favor of Mac. He may be opening a lot of eyes. One guy sounded like a cf member.
Mac McClungs Athletecism is at the top of the bell curve. No matter what game I watch the hiltes off he is at another speed than every other
player on the floor. His speed and jumping ability are unmatched. He is a matchup nightmare for little and especially bigger/taller defenders. No one can stay with him with his ability to cut and stop on a dime and literally explode without hesitation. McClung breaks
ankles game after game, can shoot, pass, rebound and defend. He blocks guys a foot taller than him. It's a travesty he is wasting away in
these inferior leagues. Even in Europe he would be a household name and a huge star making big money. His dream is the NBA but the
league has a clear bias against him and others like him. His footspeed and cone ability at the nba draft combine was unmatched by anyone non to mention his jumping ability. Combine it all together and you have a very rare player. Think of guys like Iverson in his prime. Derrick Rose and Russell Westbrook. They applaud them and their elite athletecism but McClung is too short. They are the same height. It's all
such a joke. If only we could make a legal case in a court of law as the evidence is that there is a clear bias against him. So sad!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
On a different note there are very few players in the history of the nba to be able to throw down triple doubles like clockwork. We have
3 guys in the all time top 10 list of career triple doubles and two of them Jokic and Doncic still have long careers ahead of them. It's
phenomenal what they have both done at such a young age. Two of the best basketball players on the planet!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
McClung should go to Europe. He’s kick ass make some money and have a great quality of life. It wouldn’t be close to nba money but still better than the g league I’d have to guess

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tyler Herro continues to be talked about in NBA Trade Talks everywhere. It's crazy as he just signed a long term contract and he has
finally been starting this year before he badly sprained his ankle. If he does go somewhere I would love to see him end up in Dallas
or Utah. Miami has so much white talent it wouldnt be bad to share in the wealth. Herro in my opinion is an All Star already despite
getting snubbed the last 2 years. At only 22 years of age he has a great career in front of him for a team that wants him!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The 2 best Basketball Players in the NBA and on earth showing their stuff again tonight.

Nikola Jokic 39 points, 10 rebounds and 9 assists

Luka Doncic 42 points, 9 rebounds and 8 assists

Take pride guys that we are witnessing greatness very rarely seen at such a high level year after year. Add to that Nikola Jokic
is a back to back NBA MVP. The icing on the cake is Luka Doncic continues to lead the league in scoring. I still would like to see
Mavs make a move to get Tyler Herro. Doncic needs some help.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How many small guards at about 6' 2 can do this in the NBA? Then he can score at will, pass, rebound and defend. So no one wants
him as it would wake too many people up that there are more whites that can do these things that they say we can't do. All lies. Genetics
plus hard work can produce epic results. Kid could be a superstar but the powers that be will not allow it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So the Mavs just waived Campazzo so they could sign Kemba Walker. First off Walker is 32 years of age. Second they never even gave Campazzo any chance to contribute. He rode he bench every night. Not very smart Dallas. I agree Doncic needs help but play a guy
before cutting him. Also for the millionth time Mac McClung is available and scores 30 to 40 all the time in the NBA G League. You could sign him for next to nothing and he is only 21 years of age. Crickets. No not the Mavs or any other nba team wants him. He would make Lukas
job so much easier as he can score at will and also is a great passer. I know they don't care. McClung is white no one cares!

icsept

Master
So the Mavs just waived Campazzo so they could sign Kemba Walker. First off Walker is 32 years of age. Second they never even gave Campazzo any chance to contribute. He rode he bench every night. Not very smart Dallas. I agree Doncic needs help but play a guy
before cutting him. Also for the millionth time Mac McClung is available and scores 30 to 40 all the time in the NBA G League. You could sign him for next to nothing and he is only 21 years of age. Crickets. No not the Mavs or any other nba team wants him. He would make Lukas
job so much easier as he can score at will and also is a great passer. I know they don't care. McClung is white no one cares!

Kemba Walker is a shot fighter. Mac McClung needs a new agent.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kemba Walker is a shot fighter. Mac McClung needs a new agent.
Even on an off night McClung last night almost had a triple double. They say the best players play. Yeah not in the nba as so many
or our top guys are not even allowed the chance to show their skills. The NBA knows he is a star and they don't want that. Also last
year when McClung won the 2022 NBA G League Rookie of the Year Award he was on a good team that made the playoffs and he was
the star and leader of the team. This year he is stuck on the worst team in the G League and it's not his fault. His assist numbers would
be so much higher but his teammates can't knock down wide open shots. I feel so bad for this incredibly talented baller. Mac McClung
deserves better. This world is just so anti white. He should be a white Derick Rose type star but he is not allowed to be.