2022-'23 NBA Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luka Doncic led the Mavs to a much needed win tonight just missting another triple double. Doncic had 38 points, 11 rebounds & 8 assists!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was scanning through some stats of football and then later basketball players. I noticed that Kristaps Porzingis
is having one of the best years of his career. I wonder if Dallas regrets moving on from him being a great dynamic
duo with Luka Doncic.

As of today Kristaps Porzingis is averaging 23 points, 9 rebounds and 3 assists per night. When he plays he is one of the
best centers in the NBA. No one on Dallas on the supporting cast can hold a candle to what Porzingis has done over his
career. His main knock on him like with Bill Walton when he played many decades ago is staying healthy. Well when your
7'3 tall and very mobile your gonna tend to get hurt a little more. He is not your typical plodding center. He is similar to
a guy like Durant. Anyways it doesn't matter now but I'm happy to see him shining in Washington.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luka Doncic led the Mavs to a much needed win tonight just missting another triple double. Doncic had 38 points, 11 rebounds & 8 assists!
Lukas Top Dunks of his NBA Career in the first 3 years. He had another one in tonights game that isn't on here but could be!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's great to see the Jazz back to their winning ways. They finally got Lauri Markannen back. He had missed around 3 games.
They destroyed the New Orleans Pelicans tonight behind fine games from all of our guys.

Lauri Markannen 19 points, 11 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal and 1 block
Kelly Olynyk 6 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists

Walker Kessler 11 points, 16 rebounds and 3 blocks in 23 minutes!
Why don't they start this young phenom? It would give the Jazz what I
would call the Ivory Towers. Two youngs studs in Markannen 7'0 and Kessler 7'1.
They would dominate on the glass and swat shots left and right not to mention
scoring in bunches. It would be a defensive nightmare to try and stop.

One last thing. Walker Kessler scored 20 points againt Indiana a while back. They need to play him
more minutes and he should be starting. How dominant is he? Kessler has 17 blocks in the last 6 games!
Then add on to that they he his shooting percentage is 76% which would probably lead the NBA. The kid
is an no brainer. In addition to Kessler the Jazz also have former Wisconsin Center Micah Potter and the european
foreign players. I would love to see more of the young guys playing instead of older veterans like Olynyk.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good to see the Jazz back in the winning column. I watched them against TWolves and Gobert, Kessler was already getting harassed for playing Defense. Playing while White. His defensive prowess will earn him more playing time for rest of the season! He's on track to do big things come playoffs @white lightning .

Also pleasant to see Potter make it from G League. He was another guy good enough to be drafted. True stretch forward and can finish near the rim. He dominated G League and was an All Star there with Mac. Unlike Mac, he's 6'9 so assuming his size bailed him out of his G League racial apprenticeship sooner.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
NBA Stats 12/12/22

Luka Doncic 30 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal and 1 block

B. Bogdanovic (Det) 24 points, 4 rebounds and 4 assists

Franz Wagner 24 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists and 1 block
Moritz Wagner 17 points, 5 rebounds and 1 steal

B. Bogdanovic (Atl) 17 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists

Domantas Sabonis 21 points, 20 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal and 1 block

Nikola Vucevic 19 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 blocks

Tyler Herro 35 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists
Duncan Robinson 14 points, 1 rebounds and 3 assists
Max Struss 10 points, 2 rebounds and 1 steal

Nikola Jokic 43 points, 14 rebounds, 8 assists, 4 steals and 1 block

Corey Kispert 15 points, 1 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 block

Phall

Master
NBA Stats 12/12/22

Luka Doncic 30 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal and 1 block

B. Bogdanovic (Det) 24 points, 4 rebounds and 4 assists

Franz Wagner 24 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists and 1 block
Moritz Wagner 17 points, 5 rebounds and 1 steal

B. Bogdanovic (Atl) 17 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists

Domantas Sabonis 21 points, 20 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal and 1 block

Nikola Vucevic 19 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 blocks

Tyler Herro 35 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists
Duncan Robinson 14 points, 1 rebounds and 3 assists
Max Struss 10 points, 2 rebounds and 1 steal

Nikola Jokic 43 points, 14 rebounds, 8 assists, 4 steals and 1 block

Corey Kispert 15 points, 1 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 block

Some great numbers here. Mason Plumlee isn't the flashiest player but had a great night in defeat for Charlotte with a 12-18-3 line.

Jokic, Bojan Bogdanovich, Sabonis, the Wagner brothers, and the Heat players put up their scorelines in winning efforts.

Stoked to see Mo Wagner getting some extended run. He's scored in double figures in five of his last seven games and got the start again tonight. Franz was a lottery pick and will naturally be given more runway to develop, whereas Mo is on his fourth team but has really carved himself a spot with the Magic. I wish Orlando had another white role player or two, but these guys are fun to follow.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Since I can't watch the football game, I looked up some NBA and saw that Herro scored 41 points tonight!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Since I can't watch the football game, I looked up some NBA and saw that Herro scored 41 points tonight!
hq720.jpg

El Gringo

Mentor
It's great to see the Jazz back to their winning ways. They finally got Lauri Markannen back. He had missed around 3 games.
They destroyed the New Orleans Pelicans tonight behind fine games from all of our guys.

Lauri Markannen 19 points, 11 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal and 1 block
Kelly Olynyk 6 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists

Walker Kessler 11 points, 16 rebounds and 3 blocks in 23 minutes!
Why don't they start this young phenom? It would give the Jazz what I
would call the Ivory Towers. Two youngs studs in Markannen 7'0 and Kessler 7'1.
They would dominate on the glass and swat shots left and right not to mention
scoring in bunches. It would be a defensive nightmare to try and stop.

One last thing. Walker Kessler scored 20 points againt Indiana a while back. They need to play him
more minutes and he should be starting. How dominant is he? Kessler has 17 blocks in the last 6 games!
Then add on to that they he his shooting percentage is 76% which would probably lead the NBA. The kid
is an no brainer. In addition to Kessler the Jazz also have former Wisconsin Center Micah Potter and the european
foreign players. I would love to see more of the young guys playing instead of older veterans like Olynyk.

Man Kessler looks like he is going to be great! For some queer reason when talented white players need more “development” the end up getting that development on the bench rather than the court. It seems like about 20 minutes per game is the correct amount of time for them to develop. The same happened to Lauri he would explode for 20 points and get 19 minutes the next game. All these NBA analysts are trying to find a reason for Lauri’s dominance this year when it’s pretty simple. Consistent minutes!!

I know it was a month ago but check out this dunk by Strus!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great Post El Gringo and your right. Consistant Minutes is the only way to imporve your game. They don't play Kessler enough. He
hasn't played 30 minutes even once this year. He is ususally 20 to 22 minutes which isn't even half of the game. The kid is 21 with loads
of talent but he sits way too much. Great dunk by Max Stuss. He is another guy Dallas could consider. I don't see anyway the Heat would
trade Tyler Herro anymore. Possibly Max STrus or Duncan Robinson.

Speaking of not getting playing time. Christian Braun is was one of the most alhletic players tested at the NBA Combine just sits most
nights now. When he plays had might get 5 to 10 minutes. Incredible waste of talent. The Nuggets are a talented team but the kid still
deserves more minutes and respect than he is getting.

B. Bogdanovic of the Detroit Pistons just continues to light it up. He will be 34 by the end of the season yet he averageds over 21 points
per game. I still wish the Jazz would have kept him.! Bogdanovic is one of the best shooters in the NBA and very athletic for any age. He
takes very good care of his body and rarely ever misses time to injuries. Alot of younger guys should take not and eat healthier & work out more.

One last quick note. Tyler Herro's 41 points is a new career high for this uber talented 22 year old phenom. It also tied the All Time Miami Heat Franchise Record for the most 3 points made in a game. Herro hit 10 three pointers. What can't Tyler Herro do? So why hasn't he ever]
made an NBA All Star Game yet? Hmmm, let me guess? He was royaly scewed over last year but I don't see how they can screw him over again. Even the most anti white fans and sports writers know he belongs and is a true NBA All Star!

Last edited:

Phall

Master
The Wagner brothers were at it again tonight, toppling the first-place Celtics on their home floor. Mo went for 25-8-1 (team high and his own season-high), and Franz put up 19-4-2. Orlando was listed as "+600" on the CBS Sports betting line, meaning that if you bet $10 on the team with two German brothers to win, you'd have $60.

The Celtics gave two of their white players from the deep bench a total of six minutes (Sam Hauser and Luke Kornet).

Phall

Master
A member of the Los Angeles Lakers got MVP chants during Friday's 126-108 victory over the Denver Nuggets, but it probably wasn't who you're thinking.

It wasn't Anthony Davis, the Laker playing most like an MVP thus far this season. It wasn't LeBron James or Russell Westbrook -- two actual former MVPs -- though they deserved such praise with 45 combined points, 20 combined rebounds and 16 total rebounds. And it wasn't even the player who shares a last name with former Lakers MVP winner Kobe Bryant, though the less famous Thomas Bryant thrived with 21 points in perhaps his best outing of the season.

No, the MVP chants were for second-year undrafted guard Austin Reaves who had just scored his 10th consecutive point in the second quarter to cut a nine-point deficit down to four by finishing a layup in traffic and drawing a foul in the process. The fans rewarded him with perhaps the highest honor they can bestow upon one of their own.

Austin Reaves had a great college career as the alpha dog at Oklahoma. He was ignored in the draft and only made the cut last year with the Lakers because they decided to add a third max-salary player and fill the rest of their roster with "league minimums."

They could have kept Mac McClung too on this same arrangement, but ironically, Kendrick Nunn was seen as having more value as a $4.9 million expiring contract (for potential trade considerations) than a "random" rookie point guard. I firmly believe that Reaves was added as a "token white guy" because the Lakers didn't have a single one at the time.

Anyway, Reaves has "defied the odds" and solidified a role in the rotation very consistently for the past year and a half. He will get a nice payday this offseason, maybe even from a different team. There are many players (especially white Americans) who don't get that opportunity.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Austin Reaves had a great college career as the alpha dog at Oklahoma. He was ignored in the draft and only made the cut last year with the Lakers because they decided to add a third max-salary player and fill the rest of their roster with "league minimums."

They could have kept Mac McClung too on this same arrangement, but ironically, Kendrick Nunn was seen as having more value as a $4.9 million expiring contract (for potential trade considerations) than a "random" rookie point guard. I firmly believe that Reaves was added as a "token white guy" because the Lakers didn't have a single one at the time.

Anyway, Reaves has "defied the odds" and solidified a role in the rotation very consistently for the past year and a half. He will get a nice payday this offseason, maybe even from a different team. There are many players (especially white Americans) who don't get that opportunity.
i documented the story of Austin Reaves multiple times over the years when he was a high school and collegiate athlete, since he was an Arkansas native and played his high school ball not too far from me.

not surprisingly (to us here at Caste Football), as a phenomenal high school prospect he was ignored by the racist in-state black head coach at Arkansas at the time, Mike Anderson, before getting caught up in the dumpster fire that happened at Wichita State. landing at Oklahoma and finally getting the opportunity to run the show opened a lot of people’s eyes.

perhaps even more outrageous was the White-hating White fan base in Arkansas who unanimously insisted that “he’s not a good enough athlete to play in the SEC.” as a high flying, long armed, sweet shooting, 6-foot-5 point guard, it’s easy to see why he wasn’t highly sought after coming out of high school. (insert eye roll here.) many even claimed “his academics aren’t good enough,” as if the black retards that play for the Hogs even go to class ...

i’m incredibly happy for this young man, because he’s overcome an overwhelmingly difficult set of obstacles to pursue, and succeed at, his basketball career.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
As of today on December 17, 2022 we have 7 of our guys averaging 20 points or more per game.

Luka Doncic
Nikola Jokic
Lauri Markannen
Kristaps Porzingis
Tyler Herro
Bogdan Bogdanovich
Franz Wagner

My only complaint is that out of all of these great players only 1 is an American Born White Guy. That would be Tyler Herro.
It's insane to me that in a country that is still 60 percent white, we can't have more whites that were born here excel. Well the
real reason is that guys like Weiskamp, McClung and too many to count rarely if ever get the chance no matter how good they
perform. I believe the league only allows foreign whites to succeed is to make more money internationally. The same reason they
want more Asians and Hispanics to succeed. Anything but whites from America. They don't want a White American Lebron James.
That's the sad truth. There are countless kids in basketball just like in football and baseball that never get a chance to chase their
dream mostly because they don't want white stars anymore. This is called DIEversity and Cultural Enrichment according to them.

It's a sad situation but we must never give up. There are kids from this country that could be the next Jokic or Doncic. The big question
is how do we give them a chance to succeed in this anti white country and world we live in?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There is a good reason that Nikola Jokic is the Reigning Two Time MVP in 2021 and 2022! Can he get the trifiecta and notch a 3rd this year?

What did Jokic do tonight you ask? All he did was put up an amazing triple double with 40 pts, 27 rebounds and 10 assists!

Phall

Master
The Jokic highlights are mesmerizing. Although the NBA has a long regular season, you get the feeling that he could put up this stat line every game, if needed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Both Luka Doncic and Jason Kidd were ejected from the game tonight. I watch alot of Mavs ball and feel like the refs are really going
after Doncic more and more. This will kill his scoring average. Joe Embid is now in 1st and will increase his lead alot now. Mavs got
destroyed without Doncic. They are sliding very fast and if it continues will have a hard time making the playoffs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

Phall

Master
Donovan Mitchell throws shade on the state of Utah for being too white.

Donovan Mitchell reflects on time in Utah before first game against Jazz: 'It was just draining on my energy'

Mitchell also noted that "It's a blessing to be back around people that look like me"

sam-quinn-500.png

By Sam Quinn
No NBA city is perfect, but the one market that consistently seems to create issues between players and fans is Salt Lake City. The Utah Jazz have played there for over four decades, but a common thread in that time has been players voicing frustrations about the actions of the fan base there. Both Russell Westbrook and Ja Morant have had run-ins with those fans in recent years, but even Utah players themselves have struggled in their interactions with them.

Donovan Mitchell is one such player. He spent the first five seasons of his career in Utah, but now that he's a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers, he's opening up about the way he was treated by fans in his original NBA city.

"It's no secret there's a lot of stuff that I dealt with being in Utah off the floor," Mitchell told Andscaped's Marc J. Spears. "If I'm being honest with you, I never really said this, but it was draining. It was just draining on my energy just because you can't sit in your room and cheer for me and then do all these different things. I'm not saying specifically every fan, but I just feel like it was a lot of things. A [Utah] state senator [Stuart Adams] saying I need to get educated on my own Black history. Seeing Black kids getting bullied because of their skin color. Seeing a little girl [Isabella Tichenor] hang herself because she's being bullied."
Now that Mitchell is playing in the more diverse Cleveland, he called it "a blessing to be back around people that look like me." He also told the story of a particularly stressful interaction with a police officer. "I got pulled over once. I got an attitude from a cop until I gave him my ID," Mitchell explained. "And that forever made me wonder what happens to the young Black kid in Utah that doesn't have that power to just be like, 'This is who I am.' And that was one of the things for me that I took to heart."
Sadly, racism exists in every NBA market, and really, all across the United States. It can't be avoided entirely. But Mitchell's stories about Utah are hardly exclusive to his experience there. Many players have expressed issues with the fans in Salt Lake City. Mitchell is happy to have found a new home, but it's unfortunate that he had to deal with these issues in the first place.

The black-on-white murder rate in America is about 30-40 per month. Despite Utah's low population density, it stands to figure that at least a handful of whites were murdered to death by black goons during Donovan Mitchell's playing career. Instead of this real concept, he instead focuses on the psychosomatic fairy tale that where every black adoptee from a crackhead mother has a sob story about being bullied in their Mormon boomer homestead.

I don't really begrudge Donovan Mitchell for responding to the prompts to think and say exactly what he's supposed to think and say. He's not even wrong; I too consider it a blessing to be around people who look like me. The hook is that slovenly, self-hating nerds like "journalist" Sam Quinn want everyone around them to look like Donovan Mitchell.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Well thank Black Jesus Donovan can be around his bruvas in the shithole that is known as Cleveland.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Was just gonna post this. Yes they can say what ever they want and so can hispanics and asians. Only whites are racist if we want to be
around our ethnicity and culture. Oh but how would they live without their mudsharks? I've rarely known hardly any black guys that
did not chase white women. They are obsessed with dating and having babies with whites with them chasing hispanics second usually.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Donovan Mitchell throws shade on the state of Utah for being too white.

Donovan Mitchell reflects on time in Utah before first game against Jazz: 'It was just draining on my energy'

Mitchell also noted that "It's a blessing to be back around people that look like me"

sam-quinn-500.png

By Sam Quinn

The black-on-white murder rate in America is about 30-40 per month. Despite Utah's low population density, it stands to figure that at least a handful of whites were murdered to death by black goons during Donovan Mitchell's playing career. Instead of this real concept, he instead focuses on the psychosomatic fairy tale that where every black adoptee from a crackhead mother has a sob story about being bullied in their Mormon boomer homestead.

I don't really begrudge Donovan Mitchell for responding to the prompts to think and say exactly what he's supposed to think and say. He's not even wrong; I too consider it a blessing to be around people who look like me. The hook is that slovenly, self-hating nerds like "journalist" Sam Quinn want everyone around them to look like Donovan Mitchell.
One look at that Sam Quinn fellow tells us all we need to know. His bio just confirms what we all suspected. I'm sure we could all email him and give him Merry Christmas wishes and rejoice in the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ with him...Oh, wait... LOL

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
One look at that Sam Quinn fellow tells us all we need to know. His bio just confirms what we all suspected. I'm sure we could all email him and give him Merry Christmas wishes and rejoice in the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ with him...Oh, wait... LOL
i was about to suggest that “Sam Quinn” certainly isn’t his real name ...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Utah Jazz continue to play some outstanding basketball. Kelly Olynyk is still out with an injury so they have started Walker Kessler
the last 2 games. Tonight he had 10 points, 9 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 blocked shots! I wish he would look to shoot more but he is almost
automatic anywhere inside the paint. He shot 5 of 7 tonight. Those 2 misses are rare for him as he didn't miss a shot last night and this
was back to back games. He is coming along nicely but I hope in the 2nd half of the season he shoots a little more. Despite starting he
only played 27 minutes.

The star of the night was the very talented Lauri Markannen. He put up 38 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 steal in a big road victory
at Detroit. The guy has played like an All Star all year long, His scoring average in now around 23 points per night. All Markannen needed
was for a team to believe in him and to let him be the star. You have to wonder how many more of our guys could play at such a high level
if they were just allowed to shoot more and the team looked to him as the leader! So happy for the him as he is 25 now and he is just
entering his prime years of basketball.

maxres.jpg

Last edited: