2021 NFL Week 7

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Gunner Olszewski with his first reception of the year in garbage time against the pathetic Jets.

Smh some more of the "Genius" in action. The most explosive punt returner last 2 seasons can't find a niche on offense.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Falcons win on the last second FG. Matty Ice comes through after fumbling earlier in the game.

Upside

Mentor
So Sorensen has been on the bench the last two weeks; Chief defense still sucks. Who will their moron fans will take to Twitter and demand be benched, or will they just pretend not to notice things are just as bad if not worse?

Speaking of terrible defense, Baltimore’s all-black lineup have been dragged up and down the field all day long, given up well over 500 yards!! Will their DWFs demand benchings?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bengals destroying the Ravens in Baltimore is huge. Looks like White DEs are the antidote to mobile quotas. Aidan Hutchinson and George Karaliftis should certainly see their stocks go up after this game. It's a copycat league after all, right? ;)

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Panthers should have kept QB Kyle Allen.

woody39

Mentor
Patriots scored 54 points on the Jets led by Mac Jones who again was great by all account over 300 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Hunter Henry didn't do much but got a great catch in the end zone for a touchdown, couple of catches.

Gunner got a 22 yards catch at the end from Hoyer with the backups and some good returns as usual.

woody39

Mentor
The Bengals front four were great led by Hendrickson 1 sack and Hubbard 2.5 sacks shut down Jackson et al.
The great Logan Wilson smashing it as always six tackles including one for a loss, the leader for them now.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Fields rocked and fumbles the ball. Another Quota who will need to have his college offense implemented for him to enjoy any success (see Kyler Murray)

woody39

Mentor
What's happened to the chiefs this year, always thought Mahomes was good to be honest but he looks like he has massively regressed. The o line lost fisher and schwarz like someone said but gained Thuney.

woody39

Mentor
Fields rocked and fumbles the ball. Another Quota who will need to have his college offense implemented for him to enjoy any success (see Kyler Murray)

Where as Mac Jones inserted into a complex patriot system built for Tom Terrific and is showing what a great pro qb he is, what a difference in those two.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Where as Mac Jones inserted into a complex patriot system built for Tom Terrific and is showing what a great pro qb he is, what a difference in those two.

Don't forget Trey Lance who will have the offense catered to him in San Francisco. It's just one topic and insight that only us here at CF will openly discuss and acknowledge.

Upside

Mentor
The Giants looked alot better today. Two quarterbacks I root for the most are Sam Darnold and Daniel Jones. We need our young athletic
guys to stick as starters on a team. Both teams don't have alot of weapons outside of Cmac. If the teams are smart, they will be patient and
work on putting more talent around these two fine young qbs so the results can come in the near future. Daniel Jones can become a super star
in New York if they would just believe in him and build around him.

I’m pretty confident in our young QBs. Plenty to be positive about.
Seems like the media has their sights set on Jimmy G, Goff, Darnold and Jones. These four have to put up solid numbers to keep the demons at bay... if Jimmy can stay healthy, and the others can manage their terrible situations, hopefully they’ll be safe.
With any luck Minshew and Trubisky get back into the fold next season.
It may be wishful thinking, but I’d like to see Blake Bortles get another shot somewhere. Hell, if these GMs can look at Teddy Bridgewater’s body of work and think he can be a viable starter, why not Bortles?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
95yds rushing for Heinicke!

Way to go Taylor Heinicke. You won't hear the media talk about it. Just like with Josh Allen the media rarely talks about his legs due to his lack of a tan.

Watching the Rams vs Lions. Lions winning 10-3 so far off a few trick plays. I want the Rams to continue winning but it's nice to see Goff having a nice game.

Cooper Kupp is my favorite wide receiver to watch. It used to be Adam Thielen but Kupp is just amazing and still in his prime. He is my 2nd favorite player after
Cmac. Kupp has 3 catches for 35 yards so far. The guy cannot be covered. He is just an athletic specimen with so many moves and the best hands in the NFL. Great
to see Tyler Higbee looking good so early on two. I must say that Stafford like Brady makes the throws look so easy. He is a 5 star General out there with great arm
strength, touch and incredible accuracy. Everyone talks about the Cardinals but my money is on the Rams to make it. They are really fun to watch!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Isabella inactive for the Cardinals just in case anyone was wondering

Another white victim of this racist league. Especially certain teams like the Cards, Bears, Jags, will never give our guys a chance even when
they have the talent to become stars. It's like these teams go out of their way to draft our guys just so they can sit them. It makes no sense other
than to ruin guys careers. There is no doubt that Isabella has elite talent. Such a shame!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’m pretty confident in our young QBs. Plenty to be positive about.
Seems like the media has their sights set on Jimmy G, Goff, Darnold and Jones. These four have to put up solid numbers to keep the demons at bay... if Jimmy can stay healthy, and the others can manage their terrible situations, hopefully they’ll be safe.
With any luck Minshew and Trubisky get back into the fold next season.
It may be wishful thinking, but I’d like to see Blake Bortles get another shot somewhere. Hell, if these GMs can look at Teddy Bridgewater’s body of work and think he can be a viable starter, why not Bortles?

I think Jimmy G will be moved in the offseason for Toucan 2.0 - the silver lining is that Lynch has been a very bad GM and their are holes all over the 49ers roster coupled with the draft picks given up to draft Lance third overall - a guy with very limited experience and questionable accuracy. Jimmy G is only 29 and there are teams that could plug him in as the starter. The Texans and Broncos make sense.

Goff SHOULD be safe although Campbell has already called him out. The Lions are bereft of talent all over the roster, having a quality young QB with a Super Bowl appearance on his resume should be the last worry on the Lions roster that has holes every where. Stafford was not able to win on that team and his change of scenery has certainly improved his outlook.

Darnold will probably ride out this season in QB musical chairs with Rhule's pet and then be kept around as a backup type.

Jones looks fine to me, the Giants need to build around him.

I am hoping that a year out of the spotlight and being able to develop will allow Trubisky to develop some and get a FA look next year. It's obvious the league though he was the issue in Chicago. As we are seeing today and this season, it's not him. Minishew is better than Hurts - no arguing that fact. Ideally he gets some starts this year in Philadelphia and makes Howie look stupid for thinking Hurts is a franchise QB.

Bortles is done unfortunately. It's a shame seeing guys like Winston and Bridgewater in the league - they both had chances and proved they were not franchise capable QBs.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Murray sacked for a safety. Fields throws an INT. Sorry but seeing Fields struggle after the treatment Trubisky is cathartic for me Don :)

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Mr Brady is Mr. 600!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Murray sacked for a safety. Fields throws an INT. Sorry but seeing Fields struggle after the treatment Trubisky is cathartic for me Don :)

I have to agree. With what they have done to guys like Forsey and Nall at running back and Trubisky at the qb to just name a few. The only big white star that
was allowed to shine is Urlacher as like Watt they just couldn't hide his greatness. It must have really pissed them off as they hate to play our guys in Chitown. It's
been that way for so long. You would really have to go all the way back to the 85 Super Bowl Winning Bears as the last Bears Team I can call white friendly. That is the truth.

So I'm enjoying seeing the overhyped guy Fields struggle yet he still gets better press than Trubisky. Trubisky has to be happy to be out of there as he deserved better
from the fans and the team. I hope Ryan Nall eventually leaves but he will probably spend most of his career riding the pine as long as he stays where he is at. The sad
thing is that other teams didn't show any interest in such a talented rb.