2021 NFL Week 7

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Agreed. Should be a no brainer. They need to ship out OBJ though!!

Yep and address the defense which is fairly overrated. Like I said that black GM may very well be on a black power trip.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm looking forward to the Bucs stomping the Bears today. The Bears are one of the most anti-white teams in a league of anti-white teams.

The Bucs, at least, have Tom Brady and 5 white starters on offense. They, at least, have a couple of white defensive players on the team. The ultra-racist Bears have none.

Tom Brady will show up overrated Bears QB Justin Fields today.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looking ahead to today's matchups :

Packers should carve up black jack del rio's overrated defense especially the overrated DL.

Chiefs - Titans - Titans have a good shot at handing the Chiefs there 4th L of the season but their defense needs to show up. Perhaps we will see Brady Breeze out there today.

Falcons - Dolphins - Much like the Browns I don't have a good long term feeling about the Falcons black GM looking into the future. Today if the Falcons do indeed beat Miami the Dolphins season is all but over and with the Watson rumors it sounds like they may be digging themselves into a deeper hole.

Jets - Patriots - Rookie QB matchup - hoping that Jones gets the win while Zach Wilson plays well and shows improvement for the lowly Jets (not that the Pats are much better from a caste perspective).

Panthers - Giants - The Panthers have struggled with McCaffery out. The Giants have struggled because they have a lousy o-coordinator and lousy GM who has assembled garbage around Daniel Jones.

Bengals - Ravens - probably the game of the day. Ideally Hendrickson, Hubbard and Wilson all show up and contain Lamar Jackson. Burrow is an ascending talent and should put up points vs the Ravens

Eagles - Raiders - My guess is Carr is going to carve up the Eagles defense. Crosby will live in the Eagles backfield and Philly DWFnation will turn against the organization and Hurts. Minshew! Minshew!

Lions - Rams - The Rams should have no issue today vs the lowly Lions. I'll give Goff more credit than most as he was inserted into a bad organization in the middle of it's most recent rebuild. It would be good to see Goff get some revenge on McVay but don't see it happening. Campbell needs to put Tom Kennedy out there - he's just as good as any of the black WRs they currently gift playing time to due to their melanin.

Texans - Cardinals - the optimist in me hopes that Hatie Smiff can get his all upside defense to play disciplined enough - doubtful though. Davis Mills has been a pleasant surprise if you ask me.

Bears - Bucs - See @Extra Point and his comment above.

Colts - 49ers - Wentz is looking better and more comfortable every week with the Colts.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Beautiful hands catch by Gesicki - he's approaching Top 5 at the TE position. Great player.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Aaron Rodgers still doing Aaron Rodgers things. Scrambling around throwing TDs!

Heinicke looking good early for Washington. He just slipped, regained his balance, and threw a bomb TD! Nice.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
TD catch by the vet Kyle Rudolph. EDIT: Rudolph went out of bounds just before the pylon

Clay Johnston getting some snaps for the Panthers

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Heinicke is tough not to like. But this Packers defense… disorganized and looking a bit scared almost.

Cheering for Heinicke but a Packers win!

Ya somehow they were ranked 5th overall in Defense coming into this game. Won't stay there long. They are out 4 starters today.

Cheering for Heinicke but a Packers win!

Ya somehow they were ranked 5th overall in Defense coming into this game. Won't stay there long. They are out 4 starters today.

The games against Lions and Bears probably pumped up the numbers significantly?
I have very little faith in the D.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
FB Cullen Gillapsia has legitimate speed for the Giants - should run a trick play shuffle pass with him rather than run it up the middle with a mediocre journeyman RB

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The games against Lions and Bears probably pumped up the numbers significantly?
I have very little faith in the D.

Good points! Me either. With Jaylon Smith signing it also ensures Tyler Summers stays at special teams. At least they have Lowry and Lancaster.

With that name, one shouldn’t be to surprised the Washington kicker missed…
But let’s hope he does better. In other games ofc.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mahomes with another INT...I'll be honest I am enjoying seeing the Chiefs struggle this year after being labeled the next dynasty in the NFL.

It's also evident that Sorensen is not the issue on defense.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
KC bench Sorensen again this week? You'd think he'd be a better matchup with them facing Henry today. I'm of course enjoying KC come back down to earth.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tannehill runs one in, he's on top of his game today, Chiefs getting routed to this point

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another Mahomes turnover - this time a fumble. Chiefs have looked sloppy all season.