2021 NFL Week 7

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Chiefs o-line looks just as bad as it's d-line! Great to see as Eric Fisher and Mitchell Schwartz were both the scapegoats last year.

Hubbard with a sack! Relentless effort is something that should be quantified when it comes to scouting as it's an actual physical ability/mental trait that White athletes exhibit at a higher level than their black counterparts.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Burrow with 365 yards with 3 minutes to play in the 3rd quarter, the Bengals are making a statement if they prevail today over the Ravens.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Not to mention all the injuries to their receivers, who are one of the better groups in the league if they could ever be healthy. Same with TE Engram, seemingly always injured or questionable to play. . .

Engram is more of a liability - he has lost games for the Giants. Just an overrated player but Giants management seems to think he is good for some reason. The WRs are not that great - Golladay and Slayton are good but they have John Ross and Dante Pettis on their roster - both proven busts. Kudos to Jones for finding ways to to be successful throwing to these scrubs today.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Trey Hendrickson is a beast. At this point it may be hard for him to repeat last season where he had 13.5 but it's still possible.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Panthers bench Darnold for Rhule's pet quota. Darnold is probably done as a starter after this season...one of the bigger disappointments for me personally as I though he would have been a very good QB. I am sure Adam Gase and his stint with the Jets really hindered his career.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mahomes playing and looking a good decade older than his chronological age. Maybe too satisfied with his guaranteed fortune, or possibly yet another successful Black quarterback who quickly fades

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Panthers or Dolphins...which soulless owner is going to trade for Watson? Wouldn't be surprised to see McCaffery be used as trade bait too. I think the Panthers end up with Watson.

Rocky B

Master
Panthers or Dolphins...which soulless owner is going to trade for Watson? Wouldn't be surprised to see McCaffery be used as trade bait too. I think the Panthers end up with Watson.

That would suck....Darnold was rocking when McCaffrey was available
Lots of folks singing his praises....

Watson to either team is dumb.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mahomes playing and looking a good decade older than his chronological age. Maybe too satisfied with his guaranteed fortune, or possibly yet another successful Black quarterback who quickly fades

Mechanically he has been real sloppy this year - perhaps he believes his own press? maybe he's shell shocked from the super bowl whooping he got? He's not a dual threat QB and is just as protected as guys like Brady and Rodgers. I'll be honest I am enjoying his stuggles. For how much the press has attacked guys like Goff, Wentz, Trubisky it's great to see one of the protected class out there getting hit and struggling.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That would suck....Darnold was rocking when McCaffrey was available
Lots of folks singing his praises....

Watson to either team is dumb.

Don't disagree. Again the caste system is not about logic. Rhule has been talking up the SJW Hubbard at the RB position. The offense obviously runs through McCaffery as they were 3-0 when he was injured. I can easily see Rhule and Tepper thinking Watson is the answer. Ideally Joe Brady leaves the organization after this season as well.

Upside

Mentor
Panthers bench Darnold for Rhule's pet quota. Darnold is probably done as a starter after this season...one of the bigger disappointments for me personally as I though he would have been a very good QB. I am sure Adam Gase and his stint with the Jets really hindered his career.

I think if he had McCaffrey in the lineup, it’d be a different story. For most of the season, he’s had nothing to work with on offense. Line is a bunch of retread sumos. Anderson and Moore are nothing to write home about.. traded away a decent TE. Erickson is not allowed to play...

And why bench Darnold? Chubba is is averaging 2 yards per carry; where is the accountability there?

white is right

Hall of Famer
If I invested thousands into a Mahomes short print rookie card I would be very nervous. It's not all a terrible lines fault, maybe it's a hiccup in his career but he has looked very mortal and now he has a concussion and the projections of Brady level prices are very premature.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Burrow and the Bengals pouring it on the Ravens in Baltimore. Taking over first place in the Division.. Its wonderful to see.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think if he had McCaffrey in the lineup, it’d be a different story. For most of the season, he’s had nothing to work with on offense. Line is a bunch of retread sumos. Anderson and Moore are nothing to write home about.. traded away a decent TE. Erickson is not allowed to play...

And why bench Darnold? Chubba is is averaging 2 yards per carry; where is the accountability there?

I agree. Carolina's currently slide makes it extremely evident how important McCaffery is to the team. He makes up for alot of the inadequacies. Darnold looked like a different player with McCaffery in the lineup. Hubbard isn't much of anything besides a run of the mill running back. Rhule and Tepper just seem like the type that will sell out for Watson and were rumored in the market for him in the offseason despite his off the field issues.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sam Darnold has crashed and burned after a hot start. Sad to see, his "leash" despite his ability to run and pass must be getting pretty short. Don't know what all is going there but maybe Rhule is the Caste Clown he appeared to be all along

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If I invested thousands into a Mahomes short print rookie card I would be very nervous. It's not all a terrible lines fault, maybe it's a hiccup in his career but he has looked very mortal and now he has a concussion and the projections of Brady level prices are very premature.

He was certainly prematurely coronated the best to ever play the position. I am not crazy - the talking heads were pushing that.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Both Humphries and Milne getting involved some for Washington.

Rocky B

Master

The backup is 3-14 passing so far.......

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The backup is 3-14 passing so far.......

He's trash...that doesn't mean anything though in the caste NFL. The league is littered with black players at every position who aren't very good getting the benefit of their skin color to allow them to play.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Bengals win and watching the Chiefs get pounded made my day. KC and the sunshine is over. Lol.

The Giants looked alot better today. Two quarterbacks I root for the most are Sam Darnold and Daniel Jones. We need our young athletic
guys to stick as starters on a team. Both teams don't have alot of weapons outside of Cmac. If the teams are smart, they will be patient and
work on putting more talent around these two fine young qbs so the results can come in the near future. Daniel Jones can become a super star
in New York if they would just believe in him and build around him.