2021 NFL Week 7

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Mahomes loses a fumble. It's great to see KC losing this way.

Tannehill is completely outplaying Mahomes.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The announcer talks about how KC has had no sacs. Immediately KC sacs Tannehill.

I hate when that happens. Lol.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Seeing Burrow and Jones out there playing well really is really encouraging - they are pure QBs - the type that could be successful in any era. It gives me some hope that Pitt QB Kenny Pickett will be a highly regarded QB for 2022 and viewed as a franchise QB/1st rounder.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet TD catch by Hunter Henry, who has surpassed Jonnu Smith as the team's leading tight end, a development that surprises everyone but the CF community

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Logan Wilson with 5 solo tackles and an assist at halftime, but no picks yet, what the hell's wrong with him today lol

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tonyan with the TD catch...he beat a black LB on the play (have to point that out since Cole Holcomb will probably get the blame)

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Long TD pass for Matty Ice - Gage beat the safety. Xavien Howard jogging during the play (one of the supposed best CBs in the league)

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Update - Tonyan beat the rookie 1st rounder for the Redskins on that TD catch. He beat him badly too. Black Jack's pet 1st rounders all playing like trash.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
HOW the **** is that not a TD run by Heinicke? That's just wrong.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Burrow with another TD pass to regain the lead over the Ravens in Baltimore.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Stupid rule change. I'd argue Heinicke wasn't giving himself up but diving for a TD. Wtf ruining the game with the constant tweaking of the rules.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Daniel Jones with a great one-handed catch on a trick play; nice TD catch by Gesicki.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
One of the Chiefs useless defensive upsiders actually made a play - FYI it was LB Willie Gay who assaulted his White teammate - QB Garret Schrader at Mississippi St.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Daniel Jones with a great one-handed catch on a trick play; nice TD catch by Gesicki.

Important game for the Giants. Jones has played well today. I wish the Giants would trade Engram by the deadline and go with Rudolph and Smith as their TEs. Jones flashes too much to be written off, he just has a bad team around him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Important game for the Giants. Jones has played well today. I wish the Giants would trade Engram by the deadline and go with Rudolph and Smith as their TEs. Jones flashes too much to be written off, he just has a bad team around him.

Not to mention all the injuries to their receivers, who are one of the better groups in the league if they could ever be healthy. Same with TE Engram, seemingly always injured or questionable to play. . .