2021 NFL Week 7

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Browns vs Broncos

Mayfield out for the game - has a torn labrum in his non-throwing shoulder.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Pretty typical Caste Matchup. Big play early from Hooper though!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pretty typical Caste Matchup. Big play early from Hooper though!

Yea nothing on defense for either team. At least Cleveland has some white OL and TEs that make plays. Keenum is a solid QB.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yea nothing on defense for either team. At least Cleveland has some white OL and TEs that make plays. Keenum is a solid QB.

Yeah a couple of scraps to cheer for in this one.

Fangio has really darkened up Denver.

Wish Schobert was still with CLE

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice to see FB Johnny Stanton get a carry. Janovich out with an injury.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I wonder if Denver will turn to Lock at any point this season. The shine has worn off their 3-0 start against bad teams.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Myles Garret's biggest accomplishment was assaulting a White QB on national TV in front of millions and coming out looking like the victim.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, a White player wearing number 40 for the Browns scores a touchdown, brings up great memories of a player who had a season never to forget wearing the same number for the Browns in 2010.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hmm, a White player wearing number 40 for the Browns scores a touchdown, brings up great memories of a player who had a season never to forget wearing the same number for the Browns in 2010.

I thought the same thing - Stanton is a big dude too just like Hillis. Former QB turned FB.

TwentyTwo

Master
Yes indeed!! This is why i come to this site! Like minded eye for talent! Had been wondering same thing watching Stanton a few weeks ago! Just never posted about him.
I thought the same thing - Stanton is a big dude too just like Hillis. Former QB turned FB.
Yes indeed! Transferred from QB Nebraska (hard to remember) to UNLV! Dude is jack'd up!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Keenum outplaying bridgewater big time on prime time

Keenum could certainly still be a starter in the league especially when comparing him to the opposing QB in this game. Cleveland at least had the wisdom to give him a good deal to be a back up.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I was stoked to see Stanton's TD, didn't realize just how much Browns used FB formations. Good to see that, and I hope for more from him in the future.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Only a few years later and Keenum's role in the Minneapolis Miracle has been forgotten by most DWFs. Nice to see him get another chance in the sun (and the win). Too bad it had to come at Mayfield's expense.

Keenum's a good, dependable qb, but it's strange that the greatest cog in that with his terribly inept playing, is top 5 safety salaried Marcus Williams. Had I been coach, I think I would have jettisoned him from my team in the locker room.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Happy for Keenum though Media talking heads are already starting a QB controversy. Basically saying Keenum can be a game manager same as Mayfield, fraction of the price. Something to keep an eye on as Season progresses.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Happy for Keenum though Media talking heads are already starting a QB controversy. Basically saying Keenum can be a game manager same as Mayfield, fraction of the price. Something to keep an eye on as Season progresses.

Keenum's deficiencies are obvious - arm strength and awareness are no where near Mayfield's. I could see the black GM of the Browns doing something shady to try and get a black quarterback in there. Mayfield is the best QB the Browns have had since Bernie Kosar and deserves a long term contract.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Keenum's deficiencies are obvious - arm strength and awareness are no where near Mayfield's. I could see the black GM of the Browns doing something shady to try and get a black quarterback in there. Mayfield is the best QB the Browns have had since Bernie Kosar and deserves a long term contract.

Agreed. Should be a no brainer. They need to ship out OBJ though!!