2021 NFL week 4

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Chargers may be the "whitest" defense in the league albeit some of them are rotational players, up there with the Bengals at least.

Renfro may finally get some long overdue respect after this game!

Red Raider

Mentor
Bosa, Gaziano, and Forrest Merrill all out there on the DL. With Tranquill and Fackrell at LB… am I dreaming? Nick Niemann is on the team too.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Herbert picking on both of Gus Bradley's pet LBs tonight. KJ Wright beaten on a touchdown pass and Perryman just now giving up the third down conversion.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Nice little tidbit from NFL.com: Herbert is the first QB since 1950 to have 500 completed passes before his 20th start.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gaziano with a nice play...he wrecked the big ten and of course was overlooked.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Too bad the Chargers don't have any White receivers or tight ends, but they're still the team to root for in the tough AFC West.

During the beyond absurd "weather delay" in the domed stadium, Adam Schefter surprisingly said that he thinks Justin Herbert is a cinch Hall of Famer, comparing him to Mahomes as the two top young QBs in the league. That caused "Booger" to give him what seemed like a look of surprise maybe mixed with anger. It reminded me of the Stooges, if Booger had some hair it might have stood straight on end ala Moe.

Kaptain

Master
Don't know if this has been covered but check out Alvin Kamara as Taysom breaks 7 tackles for a TD. He doesn't attempt to block and walks off pouting before Taysom breaks the end zone.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Wow, I watched that clip several times. Not only did he not block for him and walk away almost looking disgusted as if the touchdown was scored against his team, only White guys greeted and congratulated Taysom Hill after the touchdown! I guess Taysom Hill doesn't have that locker room vibe and those intangibles that so many other Room-brightening smiles bring to the team...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Wow, I watched that clip several times. Not only did he not block for him and walk away almost looking disgusted as if the touchdown was scored against his team, only White guys greeted and congratulated Taysom Hill after the touchdown! I guess Taysom Hill doesn't have that locker room vibe and those intangibles that so many other Room-brightening smiles bring to the team...
This is what White athletes are up against in the NFL. Yet, the average DWF doesn’t see it. They probably think its a place of racial harmony. Lol.

Last edited:

Jerry Reb

Mentor
That was a disturbing video to watch, and if I was Kamara's coach I'd be letting him know he was going to be watching the next game from the bench.

When it's play-action, Christian McCaffrey does his duty and blocks. Sometimes he's blocking a guy that outweighs him by a hundred pounds. A few years ago, when some defender cheap-shotted Cam Newton, McCaffrey was the first one to get in the defender's face. This is the "extra" that white players give you. Intelligence, teamwork, and color-blindness to go along with their athleticism.

Phall

Master
Gaziano with a nice play...he wrecked the big ten and of course was overlooked.

Loved seeing the Gaz buzzing around out there. Announcers said he was a same-day call-up from the practice squad - had no trouble integrating into the line rotation and making some plays. He got a tackle on Carr late in the game, so he was in on some high leverage snaps.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kamari’s behavior is not an isolated incident. Every week this occurs and it’s endemic among blacks.

Hill’s run was powerful and impressive. Curious to see who ends up as the QB of the Saints at the end of the season. It’s nice to see this 2-2 start deflate Payton’s ego in terms of thinking he can work magic with any player at the position. Hill is showing that he should have been named the unquestioned starter.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hill proved he was an effective passer when he started some games last year. Payton probably pats himself on the back for turning Hill into a "Swiss army knife" but in reality he's squandered the best years of a unique and special talent.

Other than playing some overachieving linebackers I've never liked Payton. Drew Brees made him, similar to the way Tom Brady greatly helped the career of another "genius." He seems to take a perverse delight in bringing in White receivers and then screwing them over going back to the days of Mike Hass. I remember seeing a picture of his son's middle school football team a few years ago, all White, probably the most expensive private school in Louisiana. Payton's just another Caste Clown hypocrite appeasing the locker room.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hill was 3-1 last year as a starter during Drew Brees absence due to injury. Dink and Dunk teddy parlayed his performance in New Olreans into two starting jobs since.

In total agreement on Payton. Hass was my caste system red pill and I’ve annoyed everyone with that fact several times lol. He lucked out and signed Drew Brees who has made his career. The snow patrol was early in Payton’s tenure if I recall. They certainly didn’t do any favors letting Hendrickson and Anzalone walk (Anzalone is better than Baun). Werner looks like he will be a beast though. Curious to see what happens with Ian Book in the off-season.

Belichek on the other hand went against conventional thought with Welker, Amendola, Edelman, Hogan, Woodhead and Burkhead. The “genius” always seemed to avoid White players on the defensive side of the ball though - there have been a few over the years but during the draft he seems to ignore them usually. The treatment Winovich is getting in New England is absurd.

wile

Master
I can excuse Kamara not blocking since he probably just better off standing there, but after the play by Hill that gets me to thinking combine that with what he did to Brees. And if he would do that to a nice guy like Brees imagine what he thinks of anyone less nice. Also he is a brand ambassador in Nascar or some such nonsense, and I have no problem asking difficult questions as to why tolerate racial bigotry out of him.

What a run by Hill, but I don't think runs like that actually help a white QB with the loathsome gate keepers of the caste system, now they will denigrate him a fullback or something and not a starting QB. Remember the caste system gatekeepers are not misinformed they are evil.

wile

Master
Hill proved he was an effective passer when he started some games last year. Payton probably pats himself on the back for turning Hill into a "Swiss army knife" but in reality he's squandered the best years of a unique and special talent.

Other than playing some overachieving linebackers I've never liked Payton. Drew Brees made him, similar to the way Tom Brady greatly helped the career of another "genius." He seems to take a perverse delight in bringing in White receivers and then screwing them over going back to the days of Mike Hass. I remember seeing a picture of his son's middle school football team a few years ago, all White, probably the most expensive private school in Louisiana. Payton's just another Caste Clown hypocrite appeasing the locker room.

Nice private school you got there coach, be a shame if it got diversified. I'm of the firm belief that the nice white liberals should be sacrificed, way better them then me or my loved ones.

El Gringo

Mentor
I can excuse Kamara not blocking since he probably just better off standing there, but after the play by Hill that gets me to thinking combine that with what he did to Brees. And if he would do that to a nice guy like Brees imagine what he thinks of anyone less nice. Also he is a brand ambassador in Nascar or some such nonsense, and I have no problem asking difficult questions as to why tolerate racial bigotry out of him.

What a run by Hill, but I don't think runs like that actually help a white QB with the loathsome gate keepers of the caste system, now they will denigrate him a fullback or something and not a starting QB. Remember the caste system gatekeepers are not misinformed they are evil.
This is very true! I went to the Saints message board expecting to see some excitement about Hills bulldozing runs but the consensus was that he should be a receiving tight end only. Dwf’s cant stand seeing large white men run over defenses while carrying the ball, it’s fine if they catch it. Dwf’s prefer a more diverse “large thigh” type of runner. I’m sure instead of chastising Kamara, Payton will acquiesce to the “locker room” and cut back on Hills carries next week.

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
Kind of off topic but I have a buddy who played against Hills older brother over in eastern Idaho. According to my friend he was bigger, stronger faster than Taysom but had some personal issues that got in the way. It could be BS from my bud but just a fun tidbit.

Last edited:

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Late comment.

I was kind of amazed by Mac Jones guile on Sunday night. He looked to be in dire straights on many occasions with rushers seemingly millimeters from collapsing on him. Somehow he held his composure and delivered balls at the last possible split second.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I wonder if the draft was held today if the 49ers would still take Lance over Jones.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Late comment.

I was kind of amazed by Mac Jones guile on Sunday night. He looked to be in dire straights on many occasions with rushers seemingly millimeters from collapsing on him. Somehow he held his composure and delivered balls at the last possible split second.

I agree. Jones certainly looks promising. Considering the Pats have a bad offensive line, average running game the early returns on Jones have been very good. He’s been the best rookie QB so far and should only get better this season and beyond. The big question is can they rebuild that offensive line.