2021 NFL week 4

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Rookie Pete Werner is the Saints leading tackler. 10 overall (6 solo). Another White Tackling Machine (WTM).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Andy Isabella is inactive, haven't heard of him being injured so he's likely a healthy scratch

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Daniel Jones is playing really well, 335 yards, the Giants just tied the Saints with 30 seconds left in the 4th quarter

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
55 yard catch and run on 4th and 8 by Zylstra!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Giants beat the Saints on the road in OT, great comeback win, 400 passing yards for Jones!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good for The Giants and Jones! Keeps the haters at bay for another week.

Wilson has also shown a lot of heart in leading Jets back.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Giants beat the Saints on the road in OT, great comeback win, 400 passing yards for Jones!
I saw the game and he was incredible. Looks like he’s really making the jump from 2nd to 3rd year. Playing with poise and command.

Sticking with NY football, congratulations to Zach Wilson on his first career win as the Jets pull off the upset against the Titans.

Warhawk_46

Master
Could you imagine how amazing Taysom Hill would be if he was allowed command of the offense like Lamar Jackson is?

There is not a lot different between the two (Jackson may slightly faster, Tayson definitely stronger), and I’ll wager Taysom is actually a better passer. But because - and only because - he is white we don’t get to see how dynamic he would be over a full season.

I am still holding my breath Jameis self-destructs and we get to witness Taysom for a long time.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wow Rodgers just out sprinted TJ Watt to the pylon for a score!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Sony Michel looks shot as a runner. Little speed or agility and now he’s coughed up the ball. A critical turnover. The Rams would be better over giving Funk a chance to be the backup at this point.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nice Garapolo to Kittle pass for the TD. Mismatch for the defender.

That was Dwelley, Kittle's backup. You know what they say about all White football players looking alike lol

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Trey Lance is in for SF, Jimmy G injured yet again

Upside

Mentor
Is Blake Cashman getting any snaps with the jets ?
He was expected to start, but was injured in preseason, and put on IR; supposed to be back next week. He looked terrific as a rookie. Hopefully he gets his career on track.

Camera goes to Sendejo after Mike's TD. That never gets old
As much hate as he gets from DWFs, there are two constants in Sendejo’s career—
1- everywhere he goes, he ends up in the starting lineup.
2- every time a team cuts ties with him, that team’s secondary gets noticeably worse.

Could you imagine how amazing Taysom Hill would be if he was allowed command of the offense like Lamar Jackson is?

I am still holding my breath Jameis self-destructs and we get to witness Taysom for a long time.
I don’t get it, Sean Payton spent 3 years hyping Hill (with good reason), but when he finally has the chance to showcase him, he instead turns to a proven failure who has had no real success, and still struggles with basic technique... Winston is basically a reincarnation of former saint Aaron Brooks; the numbers are solid, but when you actually watch, he’s immature, has no rapport with his teammates, and just makes too many mistakes to be successful at this level.

Trey Lance is in for SF, Jimmy G injured yet again
An injury is the last thing he needs right now..