2021 NFL Draft

El Gringo

Mentor
Just about all the highly drafted Black TEs over the past decade-plus haven't met the expectations for them, while White TEs usually exceed the limitations the hive mind "experts" predict for them. I always enjoy when a team takes two tight ends, one Black and one White, in consecutive rounds or close to that, and as always the Black guy is "more athletic," has a "higher ceiling," etc., etc., while the "athletically limited" White guy almost always turns out to be better. A good current example is the Rams, where Gerald Everett moved on to Seattle after being mediocre for four seasons (never exceeding 417 yards), while Tyler Higbee is still there. I'm expecting big things from Higbee this season now that Everett is finally gone, perhaps close to how dominant he was down the stretch in '19 -- as long as it doesn't come at the expense of Cooper Kupp.

Tight end has become a lot like quarterback -- the black ones are always hyped but good old overachieving Whitey keeps coming through in most cases.
It always does seem to come at the expense of Kupp, very frustrating! Unfortunately I caught about 15 seconds of the Rich Eisen show and he called Pitts a better version of Gronk. I watched some of Pitts highlights and he is a great player but he doesn’t break tackles after the catch and cannot block. He’s to skinny and should be moved to wide receiver. No comparison at all to Gronk who is a dominant run blocker and devastating after the catch. I would bet Freirmuth turns into a better all around tight end than Pitts https://www.google.com/amp/s/draftw...-pat-freiermuth-penn-state-playing-style/amp/

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Top 2 Corners are Jacee Horn (Father Joe Horn) and Patrick Surtain JR. Both the sons of NFL Players. It will be very interesting to see how their season's play out next year and beyond. Being talked about like they are locks to be productive right away, IDK about that.

no mention of Blake Proehls bloodlines though.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://defector.com/this-could-be-the-thinnest-nfl-draft-in-living-memory/

Perhaps this will bode well for some of our guys who would typically be viewed as UDFAs. I don’t have blinders on but if some of our guys are viewed more favorably as priority free agents this year they could get drafted and since the team actually invested stock in them might get a little better shot at sticking. Even if our guys go udfa it’s still not the worst case scenario. Again, not trying to be a blind optimist but trying to present something better than worst case scenario.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://sports.yahoo.com/2021-nfl-d...-183637999.html#click=https://t.co/jKppjgtoBA

Another hit piece on whitey qbs. The double speak they are using to define scrambling qbs just goes to show they are changing the definition of a pocket passer.

Mahomes isn’t dual threat - he takes off and runs when defensive players are covering downfield to get east yardage, same with Wilson. Jones ran faster than Mahomes. Burrow is a pocket passer - no mention of Tagiolova who is pretty immobile.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm curious if the NFL Network's ratings have gone down this year. My own second-hand, unscientific sense is that there is less interest in the draft this year. Even though the NFL's TV ratings for games have gone down the last few years and then leveled off, following Kaepernick & Co.'s corporate backed antics, the league itself remains the country's secular religion and is still along with college football far and away more popular than anything else. But how many people are actually sitting through endless "Path to the Draft" shows? If not for fantasy football and gambling, the NFL would be considerably weaker.

I'm curious if the NFL Network's ratings have gone down this year. My own second-hand, unscientific sense is that there is less interest in the draft this year. Even though the NFL's TV ratings for games have gone down the last few years and then leveled off, following Kaepernick & Co.'s corporate backed antics, the league itself remains the country's secular religion and is still along with college football far and away more popular than anything else. But how many people are actually sitting through endless "Path to the Draft" shows? If not for fantasy football and gambling, the NFL would be considerably weaker.

Gambling has always been the (mostly) unacknowledged booster for pro football. The League has always demanded players stay away from gamblers and pro forma disapproved of betting. However, they played along with it. In the 1970s they put Jimmy the Greek on the CBS pre-game show in which he would give his own predictions, including the point spread. Do you think Pete Rozelle didn't know much of the TV audience bet on games?

Soon, NBC had Pete Axthelm on their pre-game show doing the same thing.

Last edited:

Red Raider

Mentor
https://twitter.com/jimnagy_sb/status/1386325129408434181?s=21

Here’s an interesting tweet from Jim Nagy who is well respected in the draft world (I feel like he is overtaking Mel Kiper). Apparently some teams like Pete Werner as a first rounder, coming from someone well respected like Nagy I wouldn’t expect Werner to make it past round 2. Hopefully we some some exciting developments like this as the week goes on. Happy draft week everyone!! I know the draft usually pisses most of us off but it’s always my favorite 3 days of the year because I can think about football and nothing else.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I've always been interested in the NFL draft but this year my interest is waning. The combination of the NFL's support of black supremacist politics and the low number of whites expected to be drafted have led to my declining interest.

I usually buy a draft magazine before the draft and sometimes I buy two. Not this year.

I'll still follow the draft and root for white players but I'm just not as interested this year.

The Hock

Master
Interesting vid that puts all this afflete worship into perspective. And this is just Alabama. I can remember some of these names being hyped. Worth a watch.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting vid that puts all this afflete worship into perspective. And this is just Alabama. I can remember some of these names being hyped. Worth a watch.

The NFL Network was hyping its schedule for tonight and the "10 Biggest Draft Busts" is scheduled for 2 am EST. I looked at my program guide and it was made in 2007, so once again anyone who watches it will be bombarded with Heath Shuler, Tony Mandarich, Mike Modano, Ryan Leaf, etc. We should send them our "Recent Busts" thread, now 399 posts of recent draft busts, all black, and growing. Not that it would change anything of course.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Of the 53 players the Patriots have drafted since 2015, only one has made a Pro Bowl and that's punter Jake Bailey. Just think of how dominant New England could have been if Belichick didn't draft horribly every year. If only he had the same eye for White draft prospects that he does for White players with lots of untapped talent who have been Caste aside by other teams. . .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Of the 53 players the Patriots have drafted since 2015, only one has made a Pro Bowl and that's punter Jake Bailey. Just think of how dominant New England could have been if Belichick didn't draft horribly every year. If only he had the same eye for White draft prospects that he does for White players with lots of untapped talent who have been Caste aside by other teams. . .

I don't hold any faith for Belichick to change his ways. He's a caste system believer when it comes to the draft. I did come across this article - I doubt any of it comes true but it would be a pleasant surprise:

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pa...-fit-bill-belichicks-1990s-scouting-wish-list

It does seem like the Pats are connected to most of the QBs in this year's draft outside of Lawrence and Wilson. One of the most bizarre QBs getting first round hype is Kellen Mond from Texas A&M - he is a game manager while black (GMWB). He never elevated his game or was the catalyst to run the offense during his four year's at college station. Any glimpse I caught of Texas A&M this past season it was the running game that set the tone for the passing game and prior to this past year he did not show up in big games. Nothing exceptional about him as a player but he is being floated as a potential 1st round draft choice. Compare that to Kyle Trask at UF who was absolutely the cog that made the Florida offense run at an explosive level for most of the past two seasons. He's become pretty underrated and disrespected as we have seen in the past week with the "death of the pocket passer". Both he and Mac Jones are very much under the microscope leading up to the draft for the wrong reasons as the anti-White sports media becomes increasingly hostile towards white quarterbacks.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Not a bad idea the @Don Wassall. Start spam posting that Recent BUSTS thread all over comment sections across the internet.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
One thing I hate about Draft time is how much emphasis is put on 1st Rd and specifically Top 10 picks. Friggin disrespectful to the remaining 240+ remaining picks. I wish more "experts" would go over the bulk of The Draft but that's expecting a lot nowadays. An area that this site is always good at, finding hidden gems.

Rocky B

Master
Analytics in baseball have grown to nauseating levels.

One analytic I’d like to see done is....What if a team or two always traded out of the first round, gathering tons of second and third rounders....Turn every years’ first three rounds into 5 picks or more....Often times teams reach and get little return. White players get devalued lots of the time for their skin color, pick a Werner in the second round, get an extra big 10 guard in the third.....Unless it’s a slam dunk pick, trade the bastard.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
One thing I hate about Draft time is how much emphasis is put on 1st Rd and specifically Top 10 picks. Friggin disrespectful to the remaining 240+ remaining picks. I wish more "experts" would go over the bulk of The Draft but that's expecting a lot nowadays. An area that this site is always good at, finding hidden gems.

The draft is like everything else - lowest common denominator - just talk about the big names and then provide very little substance the rest of the way.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Analytics in baseball have grown to nauseating levels.

One analytic I’d like to see done is....What if a team or two always traded out of the first round, gathering tons of second and third rounders....Turn every years’ first three rounds into 5 picks or more....Often times teams reach and get little return. White players get devalued lots of the time for their skin color, pick a Werner in the second round, get an extra big 10 guard in the third.....Unless it’s a slam dunk pick, trade the bastard.

I agree. The only issue is like you mentioned - white players get devalued and black players are viewed favorably because they are in fact black - this is the central tenet of the caste system and has to be broken down and challenged. The caste system is a fanatical secular religion and pretty much everyone buys into it without question. So many losers on other football sites openly denigrate and mock white athletes while worshipping black ones.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The draft is like everything else - lowest common denominator - just talk about the big names and then provide very little substance the rest of the way.
As the draft goes on the ratings drop, so the bulk of the casual viewers will watch Lawrence and I assume Wilson and the third pick drama, but so many people will start tuning out for the 4th pick and it goes further down from there.

The Patriots have been the leader in moving back from a late first to get two seconds for years, it makes sense as the quality of player is relatively the same. I have hard time working myself to watch anything but the first few picks and some White "overachiever" types in the middle to late rounds.

Also seeing Mr. Irrelevant picked is fun too, especially now that the round is the 7th round the pick actually has a chance to make the team.

wile

Master

Sumo heavy that is for sure. Some I would not call bad careers but per usual the reality did not meet the hype. Word of advice to the jock sniffing Caste Clown GMs, fake your enthusiasm for the "System" and keep some white players behind these busts to take over for injury or the usual TNB issues. My guess is that white men are slower to physically develop, that is based on my personal experience even if I never had a football body in bone and ligament strength. Black players especially of size probably hit their peak very early on average then all that takes it toll rather quickly. For every Jackie Slater there are hundreds of heavy black players destined for diabetes and an early death after a few years waddling thru life.

wile

Master
https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1386526939977027588

A two minute clip of Saban giving draft advice to players. I see why he wins he seems about 10 times smarter than the average white goof caste clown coach. I would not doubt it is less his football skills then his ability to organize Bama football to have a huge infrastructure that keeps the TNB to a minimum. The other coaches who's programs burn bright than crash look to be out of their elements or basically a gym coach mentality when a CEO mentality is needed, and Saban and maybe Dabo have it.

Rocky B

Master
TNB is a term I’ve been thinking about when discussing politics lately...The cop that is going down in Minnesota has to deal with that crap every day....The George Floyd, Eric Garner, Michael Brown types (the kid at the Wendy’s in Atlanta) etc, etc bring chaos and fear to their neighbors every day......It’s just inept upbringing and being coddled by democratic “leadership”.....This TNB is being leaked out, not just into the streets with vandalism and riots, but into the sports leagues and everyday life........ick...
I’ll put my arm around and march behind black conservative leaders any day...But this liberal, anti-white media and it’s followers can kiss my a$$.

Back to sports.......

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The 49ers have done a good job of covering up their intentions for the 3rd overall pick. The media are obviously clamoring for the move to be one of the black quarterbacks - either a one year starter on a stacked team at the FCS level or Justin Fields who was also outperformed by the white boogieman Mac Jones (who the media views in no way, shape or form to be worthy of the 3rd overall pick). From what I am reading and it could all be rumor and speculation Shanahan seems to want Mac Jones while the scouts are pushing for Trey Lance. I read an article a few weeks ago where Kyle Juczsyk stated it was looking to be a situation where the QB drafted at number 3 would sit for a year and be brought along like the Chiefs did with Mahomes and Alex Smith. If this is the angle taken the racial dynamics are not lost on me - Jimmy G the white talented QB gets pushed aside after a year for a non-white QB who inherits a very good team and supporting cast.

The other angle has been with what Shanahan has stated that you can when with different types of QBs and their is no one way to play the position. Going back to his time with the Redskins and Kirk Cousins he is aware that QBs with elite intangibles above the shoulders are just as capable as the one read QBs that take off and run. If Shanahan bucks the "conventional wisdom" being espoused by every talking head QB and drafts Mac Jones then he certainly should be looked upon more favorably. If he decides to go with a black quarterback then it will certainly be viewed as a disappointment. It would be another example of a coach building his career resume on the backs of white players (this time a QB) only to sell out completely to the caste system. Teams only have a few year window when they are assembled correctly to make a Super Bowl run. Mac Jones seems like the most plug and play ready QB with a very savvy football IQ and processing ability. Fields and Lance are far behind in that regard.

As I get older I try not to get to wrapped up in rumors and hearsay as the media especially when it comes to the draft is akin to a sewing circle - just gossip, drama and nonsense put out there for no reason other than to cause confusion and give sports networks something to pull in ratings. For me it's all about the racial dynamics of the situation which get fired up and motivate me to call out the caste system.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just saw that Eric Galko is now the director of the East-West Shrine game. He has been a consistently caste draft "expert" for as long as I have been aware of him. The Shrine game is typically a little more white friendly than the Senior Bowl but this loser may very well change that once he is in charge.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just some random thoughts to throw out there:

I don't trust the new GM for the Broncos George Paton - he was around when the Vikings selected Bridgewater and there seems to be more buzz around the Broncos getting one of the black quarterbacks either by trading up or taking whichever one falls to them. Another rumor is that he may end up trading for Bridgewater.

The Seahawks only have three draft picks after they traded the farm to get Safety Jamal Adams from the Jets - 2021 1st and 3rd round pick, 2022 1st round pick. The Seahawks faltered down the stretch especially the offense. The o-line has been one of the worst in the league for the past few years, no consistent running game and a defense that has not been able to replicate the successes early on during Pete's tenure on the plantation. They also did not make any big time free agency moves and brought in a new offensive coordinator. Let's hope we are seeing the Seahawks slowly sinking into mediocrity!

As of now Houston's first pick is in round 3. Bill O'Brien did a great job at being a poor GM trading so many picks away for mediocre/avg players. The Watson scandal has been predictably swept under the rug - hoping we see a long suspension for Watson. Watson was also whining and pouting because he did not get to pick the head coach (this was all prior to the masseuse allegations). It will be interesting if the Texans decide to draft a QB with one of their mid round picks. Right now they have Idler Arm and Ryan Finley. The cutting of Chad Hansen was certainly an asinine decision considering he produced when called upon last year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://twitter.com/jimnagy_sb/status/1386325129408434181?s=21

Here’s an interesting tweet from Jim Nagy who is well respected in the draft world (I feel like he is overtaking Mel Kiper). Apparently some teams like Pete Werner as a first rounder, coming from someone well respected like Nagy I wouldn’t expect Werner to make it past round 2. Hopefully we some some exciting developments like this as the week goes on. Happy draft week everyone!! I know the draft usually pisses most of us off but it’s always my favorite 3 days of the year because I can think about football and nothing else.

Nagy is part of the draft process - he is a caste gatekeeper since he manages the Senior Bowl (I believe he was also an ex-scout too). He is certainly much more connected to the league than Kiper who essentially created the role of (amateur) draft "expert". I'd love to see Werner go in the 1st round but even if that does not happen it sounds like he is being looked on more favorably than all of the amateur draft "experts" believe he is.