2021 College Football Week One

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Iowa gets screwed over early on the boneheaded play by the Indiana quota

hate to say it but Mertz and Wisconsin gave that game away to Penn State, it was a disturbing performance from a team we need to perform and it give the caste cucks more fuel to bash them. Mertz played awful today

El Gringo

Mentor
It’s crazy that the Badgers can’t land a 5 star recruit at Qb. One of these highly recruited white guys that ride the pine at Ohio st or the Sec schools need to transfer.

I’m hoping Horvath has a big game tonight Oregon st. The Dwf’s and reporters have been clamoring for the more “explosive” King Doroue.

Iowa is dominating Indiana 14-0 season n the first quarter! The Hoosiers quota looks bad.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Moss reminds me of Jason Sehorn. With Apke in the NFL and Moss tearing it up in college we have a slight glimmer of light at the CB Position. You
won't hear the main (lame) stream media talk about it. Way to go Riley Moss. Let's go Iowa. Still angry about Wisconsin blowing that game.

Yes I'm pumped to see Horvath tonight!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The BTN announcers making every excuse for the indiana quota - they have been extremely favorable to him this whole game.

Red Raider

Mentor
Most players won’t have 2 pick sixes in a whole season! Huge start for Riley Moss!