2021 College Football Week 13

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Another sack for Hutchinson! If he's available, Lions need to draft him. No brainer.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Also, Liberty is getting beaten handled by Army. Malik Willis hype hopefully coming to an end.

Buckeye DB just ch*mped out! Rips a Michigan WRs helmet off! Love it! Buckeyes crumbling at first sign of adversity. Front runners.

icsept

Master
Just woke up from a nap. Glad to see Michigan up 35-20. But worried about another epic Harbaugh collapse.

TwentyTwo

Master
McLane Mannix 38 yard TD Catch! Hey Red Raider did you see it??? Been waiting for that all season!

Jake Herslow big game! 100 yards + receiving (5 -111-1) late 4th qtr

UGA Freak TE Brock Bowers nasty stat line 3 - 100 - 2!!! .......They know

Ga St RB Tucker Gregg 70 yards rushing 12 carries nearing Halftime

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Michigan's all White OL dominating this game. Hopefully Hutchinson can close it out with a sack.

northwinds

Mentor
Michigan RB Haskins and their OL put on a clinic on Michigan’s game sealing drive. He got the ball on every play as they drove sixty yards for the score

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Love to see Ohio State lose! They are out of the CFB playoff. Stroud a system QB, lots of pressure and adversity and frontrunners fall.

Red Raider

Mentor
McLane Mannix 38 yard TD Catch! Hey Red Raider did you see it??? Been waiting for that all season!

Jake Herslow big game! 100 yards + receiving (5 -111-1) late 4th qtr

UGA Freak TE Brock Bowers nasty stat line 3 - 100 - 2!!! .......They know

Ga St RB Tucker Gregg 70 yards rushing 12 carries nearing Halftime
Sure did, Mannix ran straight up the seam and was wide open. They need to utilize his speed more!

northwinds

Mentor
Horrible targeting call on Wisconsin’s DB Wilder…….ejected from the game on first or second play………

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Also, Liberty is getting beaten handled by Army. Malik Willis hype hopefully coming to an end.

Buckeye DB just ch*mped out! Rips a Michigan WRs helmet off! Love it! Buckeyes crumbling at first sign of adversity. Front runners.

Willis has been brutal down the stretch in November - 3 TD/6 INT ratio and a 51% in the last three games. Pickett, Corral and Strong have been the most consistent QBs week in/week out.

Rumor has it Manny Diaz will be fired by Miami. I am hoping that is not the case as Tyler Van Dyke has quietly emerged as one of the best QBs in the country. Stability would be good for Van Dyke, he is arguably the best QB for Miami since Ken Dorsey. The Hurricanes had not had a White starting QB since the mid 2000s before Van Dyke this year.

Pick 6 Scott Nelson off the deflection!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Thomas Hennigan 3 receptions, 111 yards and a TD for Appalachian St. Anderson Castle led them in rushing. 6 carries 31 yards. Hopefully Castle, a Sophomore, will get more playing time and or be the feature RB in the next two years. Maybe Hennigan gets a pro day look?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's good but Wisconsin and Minnesota is much more watchable. Both games are on in my area.

Oh yea I'm not watching the coal bowl...just saw the score lol. The implications are huge if Alabama loses - ND and Michigan might jump into the Top 4. Young's Heisman chances take a shot as well.

Wisconsin-Minnesota is just another great Big Ten matchup. Wisco and Iowa are the two teams I try to catch as much of during the season.

northwinds

Mentor
Sure wish Bo Nix was playing QB for Auburn tonight. Their black quarterback is horrible and can’t score when Bama keeps handing him opportunities………..

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping Wisconsin can come back in the 4th quarter. They're down 7. I must say though that Wisconsin has the best-looking defense I've seen in probably three decades! It actually makes this game not a chore to watch!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Not impressed with Wisconsin's coaching and play calling at all. No wonder they've lost 3 this year already.

sprintstar

Mentor
If you watch Brock Bowers strides closely on the TD catch and run it will remind you of a French sprinter named Lemaitre in his prime.....Bowers has some serious springs in those legs....obviously Bowers is not as fast but love the strides...