2019 NFL Week 9

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mediocre Brissett injured - Hoyer comes in and throws the short TD to Doyle. Hate seeing a black quarterback behind a very good all white o-line in Indy.

TwentyTwo

Master
Mediocre Brissett injured - Hoyer comes in and throws the short TD to Doyle. Hate seeing a black quarterback behind a very good all white o-line in Indy.
That's what makes the Colts situation so frustrating! Years of a weak O-Line that got Andrew Luck beat up for years; finally addressed the O-Line needs with solid improvement ; but by then the damage had been done; retires. Quenton Nelson is already one of the Best in the business at Age 23 / 6'-5" 331!

Hartline

Guru
CB gets beat on the long throw - Apke tags the receiver down and the camera pans to him...like clockwork.
Noticed that too. Didn't see the play and thought he'd got beat then you see the replay and a a black CB fell over so Apke had to race over and save the TD.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Noticed that too. Didn't see the play and thought he'd got beat then you see the replay and a a black CB fell over so Apke had to race over and save the TD.

They also zoomed in on Holcombe when Dawson Knox ran over Josh Norman and almost scored a TD.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gesicki with a strong first half so far. No white defensive players on the Jets for the cameras to pan to either.

I love the way we can always predict the shot of the white defender after some defensive black gives up a big play. It would be funny if it wasn't so racist.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Rodent Nagy is continuing his sabotage of Trubisky's career today.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jets TE Ryan Griffin scored a TE - they overturned it - guilty of scoring while white.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Is Thielen still banged up? I haven't seen him listed in the stats although he might be only playing a few snaps. Vikings and Chiefs in a close game at the moment.

TwentyTwo

Master
Colin Jones the the Nice driving run for 1st Down on Fake Punt!! Jones looks to have the skill set to be a nice back up Running Back to Christian McCaffrey! Why not ? Wasting away at DB ; Could be Swiss - Army -Knife Two Way player.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Thielen is dressed, but is being held out unless there is an emergency. Hamstring.

TwentyTwo

Master
Utter garabage Holding call takes away a nice catch & run by McCaffrey!

Then 58 yard TD Run up the middle McCaffrey!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nice run by CMac! Also nice to see Kyle Allen bounce back with a solid performance.

Josh Allen also led the Bills to a win.

Later on Brandon Allen will be the QB for the Broncos.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Video of McCaffrey’s 58-yard run. The best player in the NFL has 166 total yards and 3 TD’s today...

Phenomenal!

That is already his 5th hundred yard game! Easily the most since Peyton Hillis also had 5 during his breakout 2010 season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
CMac for MVP. We have a long ways to go at the midpoint of the season but he looks strong. I'm still pissed about the 46 yard td called back last week due
to a bogus holding call which had nothing to do with the play. I like that he is a dual threat but I could care less about his receiving yards. To help break down
this disgusting caste system in the NFL I want him to lead the league in rushing. He broke the all time college yards record of Barry Sanders. I want him to do the
same in the nfl. He may not break the all time record this year, but a great start is to lead the league in rushing! Let's go Cmac!

FitzMAGIC leads the Dolphins to their first win of the season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
FitzMAGIC leads the Dolphins to their first win of the season.[/QUOT

I'm happy about that. Fitzpatrick has a beautiful white wife and 7 kids. That is what we need more of in this crazy world.

It's still pisses me off that we might go the whole season and not see Patrick Laird get to touch the ball even once. Come on Miami!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mike Gesicki 6 catches for 95 yards, easily his best game as a pro. Really want to see this uber-athlete succeed big time in the NFL.

Pie

Guru
CMac after 8 games, on pace for 2488 yards from scrimmage. NFL record is 2506. Couple more big games and he could very well set the all time record

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Weenieworld (owned by communist NBC) at its hate-filled "best":

Ryan Tannehill completed 27-of-39 passes for 331 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions in the Titans' 30-20, Week 9 loss to the Panthers, adding four carries for 38 additional yards and a score.
It was a better day than what Marcus Mariota would have provided, but not by much. Tannehill's first interception bounced off A.J. Brown's hands. It wasn't an amazing throw, but it was still a ball Brown should have caught. Tannehill had no such alibi on INT No. 2, tossing an inexcusable late pass over the middle, where he never saw center fielder Tre Boston. In living up to his Dolphins reputation, Tannehill woefully under-threw a number of deep balls. He lucked into a pair of long DPIs on them, though the second was offset by a Titans penalty. Tannehill will be a low-end QB2 streamer for Week 10 against the Chiefs.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The Chargers are giving Green Bay all they can handle down in Carson, California today. Chargers are up 12 to 0 and holding Aaron Rodgers in check. Philip Rivers looks like he's 27 instead of 37 or whatever he is oh, he is still awesome. It looks like a good throwback game with tight Defenses on both sides and real quarterbacks on each side! What a concept!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hunter Henry has 6 catches for 75 yards against the Packers. See if the Rams can hang on and get the upset. It's in the 4th quarter.