2016 NFL Week 14

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
And now they are hyping up buffalos aa offensive coordinator as a head coaching candidate in the case that Ryan is fired. The bills are quickly becoming the perfect example of what the anti-white NFL wants all teams to be.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
"Running back Zach Zenner left the game in the fourth quarter and was being evaluated for a concussion. He never returned. He had 36 yards on seven carries before leaving."

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The hook nose, muslim chia pet is still winless as a starter. While it's fun to watch this loser suffer week in and out, what will it take for Chip Kelly to pull the plug?

Hooknose has the longest leash I can recall for a veteran qb. Gabbert could easily have put up some wins this season.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
"For the third consecutive week, former Husker Rex Burkhead set a new career high in rushing. With a 45-yard performance Sunday versus the Cleveland Browns, Burkhead bested his previous career high of 38 yards, set last week versus the Philadelphia Eagles. He also set a career high in carries with nine."

White QB Trevor Siemian (35 of 51, 334 yards passing, TD) completely outperformed Polynesian black quarterback Marcus Mariota (6 of 20, 88 yards passing, no TDs), but the Titans snuck away with a win. sCam Newton also somehow managed to be handed a win after a terrible performance.

Polynesians are statistically the most overrepresented race in the NFL in proportion to their actual percentage of the general population, even more so than blacks. #PolyPrivilege

Flint

Mentor
"Running back Zach Zenner left the game in the fourth quarter and was being evaluated for a concussion. He never returned. He had 36 yards on seven carries before leaving."

Zenner and Kwiatkowski collided at the line and both of them looked shaken up. I hope he is not concussed as he is getting a chance and running well.

davidholly

Mentor
White QB Trevor Siemian (35 of 51, 334 yards passing, TD) completely outperformed Polynesian black quarterback Marcus Mariota (6 of 20, 88 yards passing, no TDs), but the Titans snuck away with a win. sCam Newton also somehow managed to be handed a win after a terrible performance.

Polynesians are statistically the most overrepresented race in the NFL in proportion to their actual percentage of the general population, even more so than blacks. #PolyPrivilege

Polynesians are so goddamn annoying. I've never seen a race of people so far up their own goddamned asses for having accomplished so very little.

1PbG5O.png

PHillisFan

Master
2. Matt Barkley deserved better Sunday. The Bears quarterback displayed poise in the pocket and accuracy across the middle and down the sideline. Barkley doesn't own a big arm but makes up for it with pinpoint passing, smart reads and an occasional dart. His stats don't jump off the page (20 of 32 for 212 yards, TD) but Barkley efficiently moves the Bearsoffense and doesn't make mistakes.
- Kevin Patra NFL.com

Tannehill17

Mentor
As a Dolphin fan, I want to give a big thank you to Ryan Tannehill for being as tough and resilient as you have for this franchise. You don't deserve this, but such is life. DWF's can question your talent and ability all they want but none can question your heart and toughness. Thank you for giving a **** about a franchise despite all the **** this DWF fanbase throws at you. We are lucky to have you and look forward to seeing #17 behind Center next year.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Giants sumo dominated OL is absolutely trash, how they are 8-4 is beyond me.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Robert Griffin played horribly for Cleveland. Cleveland now 0-13.
Bob Griffin's highlights included the idiotic flea flicker throw into triple coverage and numerous sacks. There is no disguising how bad the Browns are with him leading the offense. What do the Browns have to lose by playing Kessler. As a previous poster stated Jackson may be on the hot seat for a meaningless fluff win, but I'm not even sure Bob can win one of those.......

Congratulations to Bryce Petty on his first NFL win. His rushing two-point conversion that brought the Jets within three to tie it with a later field goal and eventually win it in overtime, plus the fact that the win was over The Vile One (Krappernick) makes it even sweeter.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
As a Dolphin fan, I want to give a big thank you to Ryan Tannehill for being as tough and resilient as you have for this franchise. You don't deserve this, but such is life. DWF's can question your talent and ability all they want but none can question your heart and toughness. Thank you for giving a **** about a franchise despite all the **** this DWF fanbase throws at you. We are lucky to have you and look forward to seeing #17 behind Center next year.

I feel badly for him. I did not see the hit but from the photo I posted Campbell was going right at his knees. It's ********. I hope he is ready to go for next season if it is an ACL tear. He has nine months to heal up. He was playing great football under Gase who seems to have unflappable confidence in him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Giants sumo dominated OL is absolutely trash, how they are 8-4 is beyond me.

G Justin Pugh is injured, which accounts for the line being 4/5 sumo rather than 3/5. But they definitely have the all-too common terrible sumos starting at both tackle positions. Eli is getting hammered so far.

Giants with two White starters in this game, and no White backups of note either.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
G Justin Pugh is injured, which accounts for the line being 4/5 sumo rather than 3/5. But they definitely have the all-too common terrible sumos starting at both tackle positions. Eli is getting hammered so far.

Giants with two White starters in this game, and no White backups of note either.

And a black GM at the helm for the Giants.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Packers-Seahawks must've been quite traumatizing for disciples of the Caste System. Four TDs scored by white WR's (Nelson X 2, McEvoy, Janis). A white QB playing perfect football contrasted against a black QB who threw 5 INTs. White defenders (Lowry, Matthews, Ryan) making plays for GB.

The Seahawks have a Thursday night game against Jeff Fisher's hapless Rams, who they always struggle to defeat.

Seattle may look dreadful at times, but they'll always be dangerous in the NFC playoffs and could easily make another deep playoff run.

Good wins for GB and MIN today. Since they still play each other, it's unlikely that both make the playoffs, but possible.

MrPoon

Mentor
How shocking the only play from Packers win they show on half time report is Adams TD when Jordy had 2 Tds in that game!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Odell Beckham's two bad drops are, shall we say, suspicious looking.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
Uncle Chris literally having an orgasm on the air while describing Beckham's TD. What a despicable negrophile this fool is.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Sean Lee is a darn good player. Nice hit on the Giants running back, meeting him in the hole!

PHillisFan

Master
Spags has the blueprint to make Prescott look mediocre. Hopefully teams start to follow it. Even with his rb having over 100 yds he still struggled.