2015 NFL Draft

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Top SR. Prospects at QB

1. Bryce Petty 6'3 235 Baylor
Athletic QB with great size and.arm strength. Right now safe to say he is considered consensus top QB prospect!

2. Sean Mannion 6'5 220 Oregon State
More of a traditional pocket passer with great size and arm. He can really wing it.

3. Bo Wallace 6'4 217 Ole Miss
Another dual threat QB lone.bright spot on New Miss

4. Taylor Kelly 6'2 205 Arizona State
Spread QB who has orchestrated ASU high octane offense last.couple years.

5. Bryan Bennett 6'3 205 SE Louisiana
Since transferring from Oregon Bennett has become one of the most exciting players in.college football. He a averaged 8.7 ypc and 3000 pass yards!

6. Justin Worley Tenn 6'4 225
Big pocket passer. Best player on his team.

7. Taylor Heinicke Old Dominion 6'1 213
Another dual.threat who has put up ridiculous video.game type numbers! 12000 combined yards.

8. Shane Carden East Carolina 6'2 220
Dual threat Guy with great pedigree so far.

9. Garrett Grayson CSU 6'2 220
Pro style QB was very efficient last year in McElwains(former Bama o coordinator) offense.

10. Cody Fajardo Nevada 6'2 215
Similar player to Kaepernick but won't.receive same hype. We all know why!

** other guys to keep an eye on: Connor Halliday WSU, CJ Brown Mary, Jeff Driskel UF, Hutson Mason GA, and Dylan Thompson SC.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Top SR. Prospects at QB

1. Bryce Petty 6'3 235 Baylor
Athletic QB with great size and.arm strength. Right now safe to say he is considered consensus top QB prospect!

2. Sean Mannion 6'5 220 Oregon State
More of a traditional pocket passer with great size and arm. He can really wing it.

3. Bo Wallace 6'4 217 Ole Miss
Another dual threat QB lone.bright spot on New Miss

4. Taylor Kelly 6'2 205 Arizona State
Spread QB who has orchestrated ASU high octane offense last.couple years.

5. Bryan Bennett 6'3 205 SE Louisiana
Since transferring from Oregon Bennett has become one of the most exciting players in.college football. He a averaged 8.7 ypc and 3000 pass yards!

6. Justin Worley Tenn 6'4 225
Big pocket passer. Best player on his team.

7. Taylor Heinicke Old Dominion 6'1 213
Another dual.threat who has put up ridiculous video.game type numbers! 12000 combined yards.

8. Shane Carden East Carolina 6'2 220
Dual threat Guy with great pedigree so far.

9. Garrett Grayson CSU 6'2 220
Pro style QB was very efficient last year in McElwains(former Bama o coordinator) offense.

10. Cody Fajardo Nevada 6'2 215
Similar player to Kaepernick but won't.receive same hype. We all know why!

Nice list. As usual the scouts are at their best trying to hype up black quarterbacks. The top three according to them, Mariota, Hundley, and Winston.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Nice list. As usual the scouts are at their best trying to hype up black quarterbacks. The top three according to them, Mariota, Hundley, and Winston.

Of course. Nothing new here these are same idiots who hyped up Pryor,Smith,Russell, and Boyd. They will continue to hype these guys up best case scenario is that these guys continue to flop once they get to The league.

PamelaOC

Banned
The 2014 draft was supposed to be the Year of the Black Quarterback. It wasn't. We've seen this script before.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice write up celticdb15. I like the idea of a top 10 by position write up but at the same time know that 10 white players won't be chosen at every position. Maybe it would be a better idea to make a top 10 players to watch list in the college football thread just to inform readers of great college football players rather than projecting them because we all know that's been pretty futile (speaking from experience).

Taylor Kelly intrigues me though. He is just as good as both mariota and Hundley

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Celticdb15, do you want to do some positional write ups with me in the College Football or College Football stars forum? You had mentioned it earlier in this thread and I think it is a good idea.

I was thinking we could break it down to top 10 - best Pocket QB, best dual threat QB, best WR, best playmaker etc. and include FCS and FBS players. Let me know and we can try and organize it, I think highlighting players will get more people interested in some otherwise caste heavy games by checking out the players we do write-ups on.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Celticdb15, do you want to do some positional write ups with me in the College Football or College Football stars forum? You had mentioned it earlier in this thread and I think it is a good idea.

I was thinking we could break it down to top 10 - best Pocket QB, best dual threat QB, best WR, best playmaker etc. and include FCS and FBS players. Let me know and we can try and organize it, I think highlighting players will get more people interested in some otherwise caste heavy games by checking out the players we do write-ups on.

Sounds good to me!! Start with pocket QBS?

Last edited:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

Sounds good to me!! Start with pocket QBS?

Perhaps you could cross reference your work with this thread.

You could provide a link to this thread for those prospects who might go in the 2015 NFL draft.

For those prospects that might go in 2015 you could post your scouting report here, as well as in the college section.

The NFL draft is very popular. A lot of lurkers will be interested in this thread and will read your reports. When they see how many high quality white prospects there are that don't get the attention they should they will start questioning the caste system.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
@celticdb15 - sounds good to me. Should we start a thread and just each post our own top 10?

@extrapoint - I think this thread (2015 NFL Draft) will be updated throughout the season. The write-ups we are going to do are going to be focused more on players to watch during the college season. There will be some overlap of course but their are plenty of underclassmen we should also put the spotlight on instead of just focusing on potential draft picks.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
After reading some draft stock reports the jock sniffing bloggers are trying to hype up rakeem Cato as a legitimate qb prospect. The guy is 6'1" 176 lbs. I also read another "expert" and he was trying to hype up another black quarterback Brandon bridge from south Alabama. Winston has been average so far and is a rapist/thief/all around idiot, Hundley is not very good but is propped up by the bspn hype machine, mariota is a system qb and I cannot see him having much success in the nfl.

Guys like hogan, mannion, Kelly are not being discussed as legitimate draft picks at all it seems.

i know it's early but these are some of my early observations.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
tajh Boyd :)
After reading some draft stock reports the jock sniffing bloggers are trying to hype up rakeem Cato as a legitimate qb prospect. The guy is 6'1" 176 lbs. I also read another "expert" and he was trying to hype up another black quarterback Brandon bridge from south Alabama. Winston has been average so far and is a rapist/thief/all around idiot, Hundley is not very good but is propped up by the bspn hype machine, mariota is a system qb and I cannot see him having much success in the nfl.

Guys like hogan, mannion, Kelly are not being discussed as legitimate draft picks at all it seems.

i know it's early but these are some of my early observations.

LF ive seen those write ups on DD as well.. This Bridge guy is a black QB from Canada who led his S Bama team tto a blowout loss. Ya real talent. As for Cato hes frail! The writer described him as an explosive thrower. Uh,what?! Lol. I did see Gil Brandt compare Golson to Tajh Boyd

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
tajh Boyd :)

LF ive seen those write ups on DD as well.. This Bridge guy is a black QB from Canada who led his S Bama team tto a blowout loss. Ya real talent. As for Cato hes frail! The writer described him as an explosive thrower. Uh,what?! Lol. I did see Gil Brandt compare Golson to Tajh Boyd

Explosive thrower sounds like yet another caste term being worked into the equation. I'm not really worried as much this year about it. It's obvious these guys are bums but it's totally obvious the media is pushing the agenda so hard even though all the black qbs are average at best. One of the articles I read described geno smiff as a bright and talented qb - such a joke

Tannehill17

Mentor
I can't see Hundley being a first round pick unless some stupid GM pulls an "EJ Manuel" and overdrafts him by about 3 rounds. I believe he will be this years Geno Smiff.

Another QB worth keeping an eye on is Michigan State's Connor Cook if he hasn't been mentioned here already. Walterfootball's mock draft has him going in the top 15 to the Titans. Hopefully Jake Locker works out and Cook goes to another team, preferably replacing a black quarterback.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gremlin, I think cook is an elite qb prospect. I really think he has major potential. I try to stay away from projecting underclassmen until they decide to declare. Shane Carden could be a riser this season, I don't think he will make a bortles like jump but he should be a mid round qb. I also wonder why none of the experts are talking about Clint trickett like they did about geno smiff - trickett is playing better than smiff ever did in holgersens offense.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Two qbs that really stood out to me this past weekend were Sean Mannion and Connor Halliday. I see a lot of jay cutler in Halliday especially in terms of arm strength and toughness. His arm is one of the strongest I have seen and he can really spin it. Playing in Leachs offense should make him a riser during the draft process.

Mannion on seems to have taken the next step in terms of his development. He is stepping up in the pocket and throwing absolute darts all over the field.

Krause

2015 senior prospects and their nfl draft scout pre-season ranking

Quarterback
28. Sean Mannion- Oregon St
45. Bryce Petty- Baylor
104. Hutson Mason- Georgia
141. Shane Carden- East Carolina
163. Taylor Kelly- Arizona St
225. Bryan Bennett- SE Louisiana
235. Bo Wallace- Mississippi
238. Cole Stoudt- Clemson
266. Garrett Grayson- Colorado St.
303. Taylor Heinicke- Old Dominion
377. Connor Halliday- Wash. St.
500. Nick Montana- Tulane
613.Tyler Russell- Miss St
642. Kevin Rodgers- Henderson S

Running Back
176. Zach Zenner- South Dakota St
226. Zach Zwinak- Penn St
284. Mark Weisman- Iowa
NR Zac Laskey- Georgia Tech
NR Brandon Bourbon- Kansas
NR Nick Ricciardulli- Humbolt St

Wide Reciever
127. Jordan Taylor- Rice
155. Jaxon Shipley- Texas
178. Matt Miller- Boise St
198. Jake Kumerow- UW Whitewater
354. Michael Bennett- Georgia
392. JJ Worton- Central Florida
539. Ross Scheuerman- Lafayette
564. Chase Cochran- Ohio
834. Dallas Burroughs- Boise St
NR Curry Sexton- Kansas St

Tight End
33. Nick O'Leary- FSU
71. Ben Koyack- Notre Dame
44. Jeff Heuerman- Ohio St.
167. CJ Uzomah- Auburn
187. Jake McGee- Florida
202. Sam Arneson- Wisconsin
214. Blake Bell- Oklahoma
340 Connor Hamlett- Oregon St
736. Justin Sinz- Purdue

Defensive End
111. Anthony Chickillo- Miami
262. Henry Anderson- Stanford
342. Brock Hekking- Nevada
357. Ryan Mueller- Kansas St
390. Marcus Rush- Michigan St
431. Zach Wagenmann- Montana
536. Brennan Beyer- Michigan
598. Jordan Allen- Arizona St
824. Mike Reilly- William and Mary

Defensive Tackle
87. Travis Raciti- San Jose St

Linebacker
51. Jake Ryan- Michigan
110. Ben Heeney- Kansas
170. Bryce Hager- Baylor
204. Davis Tull- Chattanooga
210. Aj Tarpley- Stanford
311. Mike Hull- Penn St
381. Blake Lueders- Stanford
491. Zach Vigil- Utah State
760. Derek Landisch- Wisconsin

Cornerback
NR Austin McDaniel- Tulsa

Safety
283. Ray Vinopal- Pitt
286 Brian Blechen- Utah
411. Austin Collinsworth- N. Dame
459. Matt Hermanson- Montana
529. Jared Tevis- Arizona
581. Craig Bills- BYU
692. Caleb Schaffitzel- Missouri St
852. Sean Sylvia- Boston College
NR Charles Boyett- UC Davis

That's all i have for seniors. I'm sure I've missed some. I use my list for dynasty fantasy purposes, hence why I don't have an OL list. Hope this helps.

icsept

Master
Quarterback
28. Sean Mannion- Oregon St
45. Bryce Petty- Baylor
104. Hutson Mason- Georgia
141. Shane Carden- East Carolina
163. Taylor Kelly- Arizona St
225. Bryan Bennett- SE Louisiana
235. Bo Wallace- Mississippi
238. Cole Stoudt- Clemson
266. Garrett Grayson- Colorado St.
303. Taylor Heinicke- Old Dominion
377. Connor Halliday- Wash. St.
500. Nick Montana- Tulane
613.Tyler Russell- Miss St
642. Kevin Rodgers- Henderson S

Running Back
176. Zach Zenner- South Dakota St
226. Zach Zwinak- Penn St
284. Mark Weisman- Iowa
NR Zac Laskey- Georgia Tech
NR Brandon Bourbon- Kansas
NR Nick Ricciardulli- Humbolt St

Wide Reciever
127. Jordan Taylor- Rice
155. Jaxon Shipley- Texas
178. Matt Miller- Boise St
198. Jake Kumerow- UW Whitewater
354. Michael Bennett- Georgia
392. JJ Worton- Central Florida
539. Ross Scheuerman- Lafayette
564. Chase Cochran- Ohio
834. Dallas Burroughs- Boise St
NR Curry Sexton- Kansas St

Tight End
33. Nick O'Leary- FSU
71. Ben Koyack- Notre Dame
44. Jeff Heuerman- Ohio St.
167. CJ Uzomah- Auburn
187. Jake McGee- Florida
202. Sam Arneson- Wisconsin
214. Blake Bell- Oklahoma
340 Connor Hamlett- Oregon St
736. Justin Sinz- Purdue

Defensive End

Defensive Tackle

Linebacker
51. Jake Ryan- Michigan
110. Ben Heeney- Kansas
170. Bryce Hager- Baylor
204. Davis Tull- Chattanooga
210. Aj Tarpley- Stanford
311. Mike Hull- Penn St
381. Blake Lueders- Stanford
491. Zach Vigil- Utah State
760. Derek Landisch- Wisconsin

Cornerback
NR Austin McDaniel- Tulsa

Safety
283. Ray Vinopal- Pitt
286 Brian Blechen- Utah
411. Austin Collinsworth- N. Dame
459. Matt Hermanson- Montana
529. Jared Tevis- Arizona
581. Craig Bills- BYU
692. Caleb Schaffitzel- Missouri St
852. Sean Sylvia- Boston College
NR Charles Boyett- UC Davis

That's all i have for seniors. I'm sure I've missed some. I use my list for dynasty fantasy purposes, hence why I don't have an OL list. Hope this helps.

One cornerback and one defensive tackle. Can anyone explain why the white man is being phased out of defensive tackle? Straight line speed? Long arms are necessary at offensive tackle, right? Cornerbacks need loose hips, which are a black genetic trait. Whites can play center, guard and tackle on offense; and defensive end... But don't have the genetic makeup to play DT. But there's no caste system.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
One cornerback and one defensive tackle. Can anyone explain why the white man is being phased out of defensive tackle? Straight line speed? Long arms are necessary at offensive tackle, right? Cornerbacks need loose hips, which are a black genetic trait. Whites can play center, guard and tackle on offense; and defensive end... But don't have the genetic makeup to play DT. But there's no caste system.
This is the part of the Caste System that makes no sense. Even if you buy into the black athletic superiority theory, how do you explain this phenomenon? Most would agree that DT is the least athletic position, other than kicker, so by prevailing Caste logic it should be mostly fat, White guys. Basically Tony Siragusas all across the league. I guess blacks are just better at being fat slugs, with more upside of course...

Krause

DT and CB

These are the underclassmen at the DT and CB position that are getting some respect from NFL scouts...that I know of...

Defensive Tackle
JR Anthony Zettel- Penn St
JR Travis Britz- Kansas St
SO Danny O'Brien- Tennessee

Cornerback
JR Kenny Buyers- North Texas

All is not lost yet!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Defensive End

Defensive Tackle

In 2013 Ryan Mueller tied for 7th in the nation for sacks with 11.5. He tied for 13th in the nation for tackles for loss with 18.5. He tied for 5th in the nation with 4 forced fumbles.

And he's only rated as the number 357 defensive end? Proof of anti-white racism in the evaluation process.

And only one highly rated defensive tackle? Further proof of anti-white racism and proof of the caste system.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Minnesota's Cam Botticelli is a DT! He's the guy who freed up the highly hyped Hageman last year. Solid prospect and he's a Wisconsin boy. Iowas Louis Trinca Passat is another DT from Big Ten. Iowas Drew Ott and MSUs Markus rush are also very stout DEs but criminally underrated!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Checkout DEs David Tull Chattanooga and Waggenman from Montana,studs.