2015 New England Patriots

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Williams probably doesn't have contact with any White football players except when he's forced to play with and against them. It's obvious from watching and reading between the lines that the players voluntarily segregate themselves off the field. The cameras love to show a black and White player talking to each other on the sideline or hugging after a big play, just as every camera shot of the crowd must show some blacks and other non-Whites, but the mingling of the races is mostly forced because of being teammates, not because they're genuine friends in other situations for the most part.

As far as the Patriots, my experience has been that they are almost universally detested by DWFs and casual fans outside of New England, because they are too White and successful and Whites are infected with a huge case of self-loathing.

L

Lew

Williams probably doesn't have contact with any White football players except when he's forced to play with and against them. It's obvious from watching and reading between the lines that the players voluntarily segregate themselves off the field. The cameras love to show a black and White player talking to each other on the sideline or hugging after a big play, just as every camera shot of the crowd must show some blacks and other non-Whites, but the mingling of the races is mostly forced because of being teammates, not because they're genuine friends in other situations for the most part.

As far as the Patriots, my experience has been that they are almost universally detested by DWFs and casual fans outside of New England, because they are too White and successful and Whites are infected with a huge case of self-loathing.

they definitely do segregate themselves off the field. This picture was taken at the Kentucky Derby.
Rob-Gronkowski-Tom-Brady-Kentucky-Derby.jpg

But I have to disagree with you on why the DWF outside of New England all hate the Patriots. It's not because they're White, that's the reason why the media hates them. The DWF are just brainwashed to hate the Pats, their hate is completely irrational. If you were to inject some rabid Patriot haters with truth serum I don't think any of them would say they hate them because they're White. They'd say things like they're cheaters, they're arrogant, they're ********, etc. The media just conditions the DWF to hate the Pats.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
But I have to disagree with you on why the DWF outside of New England all hate the Patriots. It's not because they're White, that's the reason why the media hates them. The DWF are just brainwashed to hate the Pats, their hate is completely irrational. If you were to inject some rabid Patriot haters with truth serum I don't think any of them would say they hate them because they're White. They'd say things like they're cheaters, they're arrogant, they're ********, etc. The media just conditions the DWF to hate the Pats.

Right, because they've conditioned Whites to be full of guilt and self-loathing. That's why it's so easy to train them to hate the Patriots, or anything else they want them to hate, or like. DWFs follow whatever cues the media gives them without ever questioning it or wondering if they're being fed an agenda, since all mass media gives them the same cues. With the Patriots, few say they don't like them because they're too White, most don't feel that way consciously, but the images of the glamorous Brady and the mostly White offense, Edelman, Amendola and previously Welker, conflicts with the template of what they've been conditioned to think of as a successful football team and they react negatively to it.

BTW that's a cool picture. Every team should have White stars on them like the Patriots do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lew

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dante Scarmecchia has rejoined the Pats as O-Line coach. During his time with New England from 2000-2013 the Pats seemed to always have white o-linemen. It's amazing what one year of Sumos has done and the positive steps the Patriots have done up to this point to fix the situation. It could not come at a better time either with such a talented and deep crop of white o-linemen in this year's draft.

As for Mayo retiring - hopefully the Pats decide to draft one or two of the very talented white LBs this year. I actually think Scooby Wright would be the ideal player for the Pats to play ILB.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Gronkowski should burn that suit.