2015 Casualties AKA UDFA

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Andy Tanner, the overachiever Sean Payton loves to torture:

Saints waived WR Andy Tanner. An annual preseason favorite in New Orleans, Tanner never did make it into an actual game. He'd been hanging around since going undrafted in 2010.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Here's a good news signing of a White wideout coupled with some racist denigration by the Marxist Corporate Sports Media Complex.

Browns signed WR Josh Lenz and DL Christian Tupou.

An undersized speedster out of Iowa State, Lenz signed as an undrafted free agent with the Bears following the 2013 draft. He was released at final cuts in 2013 and has spent time on the Seahawks' and Colts' practice squads the last two seasons. He is unlikely to make the final roster.

I should say that it's positive that they call him a speedster but why say he's undersized? He's listed at 6'-0". How is that undersized for a wide receiver with top end speed? Has the Caste Media ever referred to a 6' black receiver as undersized?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"Undersized" is used like "deceptive" as a qualifier in that it "explains" the existence of a supposedly rare fast White football player. Only "little guys" like Tim Dwight, Julian Edelman or Danny Woodhead are acknowledged to be fast, while tall and fast White receivers usually have "deceptive" speed. A few years ago, Peter King referred to Marc Mariani as "little" when he is actually 6' 1".

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Here's a good news signing of a White wideout coupled with some racist denigration by the Marxist Corporate Sports Media Complex.

I should say that it's positive that they call him a speedster but why say he's undersized? He's listed at 6'-0". How is that undersized for a wide receiver with top end speed? Has the Caste Media ever referred to a 6' black receiver as undersized?

"Undersized" is used like "deceptive" as a qualifier in that it "explains" the existence of a supposedly rare fast White football player. Only "little guys" like Tim Dwight, Julian Edelman or Danny Woodhead are acknowledged to be fast, while tall and fast White receivers usually have "deceptive" speed. A few years ago, Peter King referred to Marc Mariani as "little" when he is actually 6' 1".

What's interesting about the leftist narratives is that they don't have to have any relationship with reality. They'll tell obvious, blatant lies and they'll never recant what they said, they stick to it.

Unfortunately this is an effective tactic. Keep repeating something and the brainwashed will believe it, no matter how wrong it is.

This applies to DWFs.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
One Michael Rothstein of ESPN is already doing his best to bury Zenner:

RUNNING BACKS (5):

Starter: Joique Bell, Michael Burton (FB)

Backups (in projected depth-chart order for now): Ameer Abdullah, Theo Riddick, George Winn, Zach Zenner, Desmond Martin, Emil Igwenagu (FB).

Thoughts: Barring injury, the top three running backs and fullback are set. I’ve set the roster with three running backs and a fullback for now, although it is very possible the Lions keep four running backs and a fullback. If that’s the case, Winn is the most likely candidate because of his special teams ability. This is a position where some things could shake out differently once pads come on. Zenner didn’t do a ton to impress me during offseason workouts.

Roster locks: Bell, Abdullah, Riddick, Burton.

If picking the roster today, these guys would be on it: Bell, Abdullah, Riddick, Winn, Burton. Practice squad – Zenner.

Changes from last prediction: Zenner off the roster.

http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lio...jecting-the-rest-of-the-detroit-lions-offense

wile

Master
I would bet that those media gimps know of this website and write stuff like that to tick us off. I don't know how good the google blocks are but if they are the attention whores I think they are they probably search their names. Myself I would say Zenner is good enough at this point to be a third down back on all 32 teams, so old Muttstein threw that one in to zing us.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Didn't impress him in offseason workouts? What does that mean? What workouts?

What, did he watch him lifting weights and wasn't impressed by the angle he held his arms?

All this is, is an example of how anti-whites smear white athletes.

First they decide they're going to put down the white athlete. Then they come up with the reason.

In this case he had to make something up so he came up with him not being impressed by Zenner's "offseason workouts."

And who the heck is he? Who cares whether he's impressed or not?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Didn't impress him in offseason workouts? What does that mean? What workouts?

What, did he watch him lifting weights and wasn't impressed by the angle he held his arms?

All this is, is an example of how anti-whites smear white athletes.

First they decide they're going to put down the white athlete. Then they come up with the reason.

In this case he had to make something up so he came up with him not being impressed by Zenner's "offseason workouts."

And who the heck is he? Who cares whether he's impressed or not?

People with Journalism degrees think their opinions matter because they have a diploma. What a dweeb.