2014 NCAA Tournament

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
No need to apologize, Jimmy! I completely understand your situation (I've been in this situation myself before). Thank you very much for helping me with the write-ups this year! :)

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin vs. Baylor just tipped off on TBS if anybody wants to watch a great caste matchup... Kaminsky has 6 points for the Badgers this far!

bigunreal

Mentor
If you're watching the Wisconsin-Baylor game, it's about as stark a Caste matchup as could be. My son, who is hardly a proponent of any "fixed" theories, claims that Wisconsin scored the first 10 points of the game, but that the scoreboard inexplicably read 8-2.

He assumed the score would be corrected, but it never was. The announcers never said anything, and neither did the Wisconsin coach. Maybe this is the next step in psyops- to just give the wrong team points, and see how many sheeple even notice?

At any rate, it will be a shock of monumental proportions if a team as white as Wisconsin goes very far in this tournament. Except for rare anomalies like Duke in 2010, the winner (and almost always the Final Four) will invariably feature one or zero whites.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Very pleased with the first half of this game. Sit back and enjoy gentlemen reminds me of the 2010 tourney.

Riggins44

Master
Very pleased with the first half of this game. Sit back and enjoy gentlemen reminds me of the 2010 tourney.

This game is going absolutely magnificently. Wisconsin looks awesome, playing with total confidence and focus. They are showing great patience and are completely controlling the tempo of the game. They are up 48-30 with 11:00 left. Kanminsky with 15 points and 5 blocks!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin is so fun to watch. This is how basketball was meant to be played. There is no I in Team. Most teams don't have a clue what that means. They are putting on a clinic of offensive and defensive perfection. Go Badgers!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
UCLA-Florida on now, it's an easy choice who to root for in this one.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
UCLA-Florida on now, it's an easy choice who to root for in this one.

No doubt; Go Bruins!!! Also an easy choice in the Arizona-San Diego St. game also starting right now.

@Bigunreal, I was watching the Wisconsin game from the start, and I didn't notice any missed baskets or incorrect scores. Baylor scored the first basket of the game on a nice Jefferson layup under the basket right away, then Wisconsin rattled off 8-10 straight points. Bo Ryan and the Wisconsin players didn't make a fuss over anything either, so I'm pretty sure everything was correct.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Whenever I watch college basketball, I always see a ton of players go over the back every game. Many times, this is not called. However, Kaleb Tarczewski does not seem to have this luxury. I haven't been watching close, but I'm fairly sure he's been called for it twice, and is now on the bench with 4 fouls. Not looking good for the Wildcats right now, but still a loooong ways to go. Arizona's Hollis-Jefferson has been pretty bad at times when I've seen him tonight; they really need Tarczewski in there!

It's a shame that Arizona and Wisconsin are going to have to play each other if the Wildcats win tonight.

TwentyTwo

Master
Watching Wisconsin dismantle Baylor was a total pleasure!

7'-0 footer Frank Kaminsky has a good all around game...lead the team w 19 points & 6 blocked shots! Sam Dekker had a nice base-line reverse dunk! 3 pt. sharp-shooter Ben Brust was money in the bank; also had a nice driving lay-up!

Let the haters say Baylor is more athletic...

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I watched with great pleasure as Wisconsin annihilated Black Baylor, 69-52, in a game that was never really within 20 points after halftime. This ever-so palpable Caste Match-up was an absolute drubbing…

47864-thumb-620x300.jpg

Yes, not even Baylor’s DWF's or cheer squad, comprised entirely of white prostitutes, could aid their Africans to victory…

628x471.jpg

photos-baylor-continues-run-to-final-four.jpg

NCAA+Baylor+Wisconsin+Basketball_36782199_531154.JPG

Should this Wisconsin squad reach the finals, it would be a great victory for the adversaries of the American Caste System.

Last edited:

Riggins44

Master
I watched with great pleasure as Wisconsin annihilated Black Baylor, 69-52, in a game that was never really within 20 points after halftime. This ever-so palpable Caste Match-up was an absolute drubbing…

47864-thumb-620x300.jpg

Yes, not even Baylor’s DWF's or cheer squad, comprised entirely of white prostitutes, could aid their Africans to victory…

628x471.jpg

photos-baylor-continues-run-to-final-four.jpg

NCAA+Baylor+Wisconsin+Basketball_36782199_531154.JPG

Should this Wisconsin squad reach the finals, it would be a great victory for the adversaries of the American Caste System.

Yes, it would be a huge victory. I am really hoping they beat Arizona. And they very well could. Arizona is vulnerable, and Wisconsin has the skill, confidence and momentum to do it.

I'm really going to be pulling for Virginia, Louisville, and Michigan to beat Michigan State, Kentucky, and Tennessee tonight in what are clear caste matchup as well.

veritas

Well this is why I don't let myself "get into" spectator sports too much; it's been several years since I have been as angry about a sporting event as I am after the Louisville-Kentucky game. Maybe it was just me, but I felt like I was watching a finely tuned fundamental basketball team (albeit one that couldn't make enough free throws on this night) having to play against playground punks with referees in their pockets.

Very proud of these seniors...Luke Hancoc k finishes his last college basketball game with 19 points, two assists and one steal. Stephan Van Treese finishes his last game with four rebounds, two assists, one block and one steal.

And, of course, Kentucky's one-season-only, mercenary thugs had ZERO points, ZERO rebounds, ZERO assists, ZERO steals, ZERO blocks from white players. I sure hope Michigan beats the shi t out of this team.

PamelaOC

Banned
It's interesting that the cheer squad is all white. Every NFL cheerleading squad includes a few token blacks to prevent any potential charges of "racism."

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Let the haters say Baylor is more athletic...

The people here in the Heart of Texas dont know how to cope with their precious Baylor getting hammered by a team full of superior White guys. Ive enjoyed rubbing their uppity noses in it. They literally thought this could NEVER happen. They thought it wasnt even possible. After all, White men cant jump.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythology01

Banned
Great to see Florida make it back tot he final four. I am still amazed at how Kentucky was so clutch against Louisville. Great game tom vs Michigan. Right now Wisconsin is playing tough against Arizona up 5. I don't see them holding on though. I am ready for a great ending!!!

A shot of cultural Marxism with my Coke, please.

Many of these commercials are insufferable, with the common elements of the pretty white females catering to the wise and manly Negro to a jungle beat, but the one for Coke is the worst, where the white waitress looks longingly at the implicitly superior buck as an object of desire. Segregated diners are looking better all the time.

Mythology01

Banned
great win by Wisconsin. Hard earned win. I love this time of year. Tomorrows games will be amazing. Michigan vs Kentucky and Michigan state vs Uconn(I hope Ollie and Co pull through).

northwinds

Mentor
Great win by Wisconsin........even though the refs tried to take the game away in the last few seconds

Riggins44

Master
Absolutely Great Win by Wisconsin

Awesome win by the Badgers. They showed grit, focus, intestinal fortitude, and talent. They are a tough, physical team also, which has been lacking of some white teams in the past. They do not back down at all. And Kaminsky is a very talented, inside outside player. He's actually got a lot of Nowitzki's skills in that he can post up, shoot threes, put the ball on the floor, rebound and block shots. He's got a bright NBA future.

Man am I pumped about Wisconsin getting to the Final Four! What a huge victory for our side. Now we need Michigan to beat Kentucky tomorrow.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
It would be pure COMEDY if Wisconsin gets past the final four and—gasp—actually wins the championship. NOT because it's ridiculous that Whites can play basketball at an elite level (we all know that already, though the media makes sure that not that many people do), but just to see all the excuse-making, rationalizing, and hating that various talking heads and DWFs will do.

It's already a topic of discussion now that the Badgers are in the final four, but it will reach an even greater fever pitch if they get further.