2014 College Football Season Week 14

Riddlewire

Master
Curry Sexton
9 rec 141yds 1TD

Still having to take a second seat to Lockett, though.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Florida blew it. What horrendous QB play in that game, Jameez is in no way a 1st round talent.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Herbstreit and Fowler making excuses for little trayvon harris who went 0-6 on that final drive.

Kansas State had an all White backfield and 3 White receivers in garbage time vs Kansas. I'm sure most are walk-on token players, but it gives me some hope for their future lineups.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
UCLA lost yesterday, Miss St loses today and Ohio st has to face wisconsin with a new QB in the big ten championship game. FSU looks like trash - the luckiest team i have seen, i hope laskey runs all over their black asses next week.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping Mannion is able to pull off this upset. He is another disrespected white QB at the college level.

TwentyTwo

Master
Zach Zenner went off for 252 yards rushing on 23 carries & 4 TD's from 69, 60, 45 & 7 ...+ 2 receptions for 72 yards & TD from 69!....Three Plays 60 yards +

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Zach Zenner went off for 252 yards rushing on 23 carries & 4 TD's from 69, 60, 45 & 7 ...+ 2 receptions for 72 yards & TD from 69!....Three Plays 60 yards +

The kid is as good as any running back in the country. So of course the media chooses to ignore him just like the scouts and the schools did. What a damn shame. Hope he can get a chance to play on Sundays in the future. What an incredible athlete!

dwid

Hall of Famer
The kid is as good as any running back in the country. So of course the media chooses to ignore him just like the scouts and the schools did. What a damn shame. Hope he can get a chance to play on Sundays in the future. What an incredible athlete!
too bad he didnt get recruited to Wisconsin, he would do better than Melvin Gordon, and guess what team shut Gordon down, held him to 38 yards on 17 carries scoring 0 touchdowns...FCS team Western Illinois, his lowest production of the season.

L

Lew

Well the zone read type offense has been figured out at the NFL. It took NFL d-coordinators about 2 years to neutralize it as the centerpiece of an NFL offense. I also think that they might not have the "quick twitch" in their brain that allows them to make split second decisions.

Most of them are undersized, not accurate in anything besides short passes, have scattershot arms, not schooled in pro style concepts, are trained to take off and run if the first read isn't open rather than going through progressions. The spread/zone whatever the hell you want to call it option plus all the rule changes in the passing game over the past few seasons in the NFL was their best chance to take over the position and the experiment has failed (miserably).

the speed is just one answer, since everyone is faster, the room for error is less, an inch off here or there will result in a pick or incomplete pass, this also goes for just a second of hesitation, scrambling to the edge, the guys in the NFL are just there faster. Defenders aren't that good since they insist on using majority blacks for most schools. The NFL is majority black and they have trouble finding competent starters, espescially at db which is like 98 percent black (well 100 if you are just talking about corners) so its like 10x worse in college. They have corners that ran like a 4.8 getting big time offers to play college, remember the article that said nfl cornerback prospects were getting slower than White fullbacks. More cbs entering the nfl ran 4.66 or slower than sub 4.5, and thats not even talking about the poor technique they use to play. Thats not mentioning the safeties, who tend to be slower. This is why its ridiculous when they say a White guy doesn't have the athleticism to play the position, okay really? not even in college? a bunch of bs. Coaches are able to scheme better to suit the qbs strengths, like not getting him to make throws he is uncomfortable with. Also, since its only a few years, defensive coordinators don't have as much time to study film, figure out tendencies, then coach their players to exploit those weaknesses. Think about how the read option took the NFL by surprise a few years ago. Its not that ALL of those guys never played against that before, many have because its been around for a minute but it still takes a while to figure things out.

So yeah 120+ teams, weakened talent pool but then when White guys play these weak defenses they put on a clinic, which is probably one of the reasons they want to eliminate the White qb. If the play declines overall for both offense and defense, no one will know the difference.

and yeah someone just mentioned it took 2 years to figure the zone read out in the NFL, alot of qbs are off to the NFL after 2 years, notice how alot of these hyped up black quarterbacks in college start declining after a good start, just like the NFL, like people thought Logan Thomas was a top pick. Guys like Hundley and Winston have declined, but that probably hasn't affected their draft stock for some reason.....

Thanks for the explanation guys. I had no idea college defenses were that slow. How much success do you think a White dual threat quarterback would have in college ? Wait don't answer that...

Johnny-Manziel-on-the-run.jpg

No wonder why big time programs don't recruit guys like that to play quarterback

Riddlewire

Master
Good to see burgeoning black quarterback factory Utah State getting beat up badly.
Still early, but I'm confident Boise can make the lead hold.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Good to see burgeoning black quarterback factory Utah State getting beat up badly.
Still early, but I'm confident Boise can make the lead hold.

I think Boise St. matches up pretty well vs. Oregon. It would be great to see them play each other.

Free Shoes is a very luck team, Winston is a very average QB and turnover prone. I hope Ga Tech pulls off the upset next week.

Miss St. is out of the conversation.

I hope Iowa St. plays TCU tough and somehow pulls off the upset.

Baylor needs to beat Kansas St. to stay as a contender. If they lose I won't be that disappointed because Kansas St. should be a top 10 team.

Stave looks to be getting over his "yips" and Ohio St. is down to their third string black quarterback.

I hope Missouri can pull the upset over Alabama.

dwid

Hall of Famer
final score of the Iron Bowl
Auburn Tigers(15) 44 Alabama Crimson Tide(1) 55 F

I love how SEC fans put down other conferences saying "defense optional" and then their best teams put up scores like that on each other

The only other game that had more combined points that I can think of is Western Kentucky Hilltoppers 67 Marshall Thundering Herd(24) 66 F/OT and as you can see that went to overtime so more opportunities to score

there is one thing that these defenses have in common, which is the racial make up.

I'm definitely rooting for Michigan to win. I hate Ohio State due to the fact that they only recruit black quarterbacks. And if they win today they're most likely going to make it in the college football playoff. As I was typing this Ohio State scored and the game is now ever.

But I have a question for the guys here about black quarterbacks in college. Why are they able to have so much success in college but very little success in the NFL ? I understand the game is much faster in the NFL but could someone provide me with a more in depth answer

Here's an answer: http://www.voxday.blogspot.com/2014/11/so-much-for-reinvention-of-position.html

I am switching between some games today and was watching the Michigan Ohio St game for a few minutes. I haven't followed Michigan at all this year and figured Jake Ryan was their only white starter on defense. I was surprised to see 4 white defensive players on the field for the Wolverines who are actually playing pretty well today. I just checked Michigan's defense and they are the 9th best team in total defense in the country.

I recalled a few weeks ago that Larry Foote made some disparaging remarks about Michigan and their recruiting classes. He said they need to go back and recruit "in the hood" :http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...te-jim-harbaugh-isnt-leaving-nfl-for-michigan .

Now after seeing the Michigan defense with its 4 white pale faces it makes total sense. He doesn't fail to mention the epic bust that has been Devin Gardner who looks like he was "recruited from the hood." Rather than place the blame with the uber bust black QB, the talentless black wrs and rbs he makes racially charged antiwhite comments about the actual strength of the Michigan football team.

Now Larry Foote has been an average linebacker that due to his skin color has manager to stick around this league for a long time. Over a 14 year career he only has 760 total tackles which averages out to 54 tackles a season. If he was white he would of been out of the league after 2 seasons.

Was I correct in thinking I saw a white tailback (#20) running for Michigan?