2013 NFL Season Week 3

Claimjumper

Mentor
maybe i missed it in years past but now the nfl is promoting the heck out of hispanic heritage month. and then in october we get to endure pink month

Tannehill17

Mentor
Another Tannehill to Hartline TD. I love seeing these two hook up!

dwid

Hall of Famer
Leonhard intercepts Geno Smiff!

whats the status with Leonhard? is he a starter? is he heavily involved in the rotation? he put up a ton of good stats in game 1, no stat line for game 1

they are going to ignore all the black quarterbacks that did poorly, or make it seem like rg3 fought til the finish. They already proclaimed Cam Newton player of the day, giving his team a 1-2 record. Although it looks like Eli stunk today, didn't watch it though.

woody39

Mentor
Phil Simms, what a douche bag, would take kaepernick over Luck if he was picking one tomorrow in the draft, what an idiot.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Leonhard intercepts Geno Smiff!

whats the status with Leonhard? is he a starter? is he heavily involved in the rotation? he put up a ton of good stats in game 1, no stat line for game 2, and he came in with like 1 week of prep, shows you how complicated playbooks are.

they are going to ignore all the black quarterbacks that did poorly, or make it seem like rg3 fought til the finish. They already proclaimed Cam Newton player of the day, giving his team a 1-2 record. Although it looks like Eli stunk today, didn't watch it though.

davidholly

Mentor
Phil Simms, what a douche bag, would take kaepernick over Luck if he was picking one tomorrow in the draft, what an idiot.

This was just a few minutes after he said the read option was dead.

woody39

Mentor
Yeah i know what an idiot, he said Kaepernick can throw it better when he has more time, I don't know what game he is watching! HA and Luck has more rushing yards than Kaepernick lol.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Then they try to praise Richardson for preventing an INT when it went right through his hands in the first place, and on the replay it showed he didn't do anything to prevent it the defender simply couldn't make a play on the ball.

goyim

Guru
Trent Richardson averaging 2.9 yards off of 10 carries. He looks worse than ordinary. Donald Brown and Ahmad Bradshaw are both having better games. The Colts have made a huge mistake.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Yeah i know what an idiot, he said Kaepernick can throw it better when he has more time, I don't know what game he is watching! HA and Luck has more rushing yards than Kaepernick lol.

Yeah, I see. He can really zing it with just a flick of the wrist, and it really matters that you can throw a ball 200 yards, it's the single most important skill that a QB can possess.

goyim

Guru

HE'S FASTER THAN YA THINK they said of Luck after he ran for a first down. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Trent Richardson averaging 2.9 yards off of 10 carries. He looks worse than ordinary. Donald Brown and Ahmad Bradshaw are both having better games. The Colts have made a huge mistake.

I'd say the Browns made off like bandits but then again they're just going to waste their pick.

goyim

Guru
Kaepernick looking completely average against a horrific Colts defense. The jig is up, though it seems to take the mainstream a few years when it comes to football players with more than 0.1% black DNA.

backrow

Hall of Famer
ironic that Smith got picked off by two whites allowed to play on Bills defense (Alonso and Leonhard)

Manuel is playing like ****, too.

davidholly

Mentor
49ers getting called for penalties for once. Usually the refs overlook all the holding and pass interference. Harbaugh just had an aneurism when his defense got called for holding, one of his DBs was practically hugging Reggie Wayne.

goyim

Guru
I'd say the Browns made off like bandits but then again they're just going to waste their pick.

The script will dictate that they will use that pick to trade up for the bobbleheaded Bridgewater or Boyd. I wish they would take Manziel but they'd probably ruin his career.

Andrew Luck with the touchdown run to put the Colts up by two scores :)

backrow

Hall of Famer
Luck's got them wheels haha! look at that!

i liked that: "everyone talks about him as sneaky runner, he's not sneaky, he's a GOOD runner"

davidholly

Mentor
Phil Simms is bipolar. Earlier in the game he called Andrew Luck a sneaky runner. Now after Luck scored a running TD Simms says he doesn't know why people call him sneaky runner.

woody39

Mentor
Yes TD Luck! Grudging praise for Luck manages to say he is a Good runner. Simms could barely bring himself to say that!