2013 NFL Season Week 11

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Exactly, knee was down...heck his whole body was almost down, and still he grabs back the ball anyway. Looks like a lock here for Manning & Co.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Hopefully, for a serious knock against the Caste System, Brady and the Pats eat up the Panthers and spit them out tomorrow night. That will set up an even better game for next SNF. The Pats need to stick it to Newton early and throw him off his "game".
The Panthers are very much in the hunt, and victory by them would start the Scam Hype Machine up all over again :(

scroat

Guru
I don't forsee Alex Smith lasting that long in Kansas City. I just hope they draft a White QB.

He really needs to play better on national tv to avoid his "game manager" label. I haven't watched thr whole game has anyone seen what's been happening? His numbers are less than impressive.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Pending (S)cam's performance tomorrow night, Wilson is the only black quarterback win against a non-black quarterback. I particularly liked how Foles rushed for more yards than RGIII on fewer carries. HAHAHAHA!!!

In view of how things went today, I would expect (S)cam to be bailed out repeatedly by the stripes, and the Patriots to get plenty of penalties.

i see the same likely scenario as far as the refs too, esp w/ the game at Carolina...
but I still see the Pats winning on offensive firepower alone.

icsept

Master
How about this Paul Worrilow, Falcons linebacker. 19, 19, and 16 tackles his first 3 games as a starter. I never heard of him, UDFA from Delaware. Only got on the field for the heinous Falcons because several affletes went down with injuries. But the NFL scouting is scientific, and coaches always play their best players, right?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
He really needs to play better on national tv to avoid his "game manager" label. I haven't watched thr whole game has anyone seen what's been happening? His numbers are less than impressive.

He's actually getting the ball more downfield than he has all season looks like to me...

Still it's not gonna be enough tonight. I want the Broncos to win anyway...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Alex Smith is 28-6 with a tie in his last 35 starts and the Chiefs are the biggest surprise in the league. His starting job isn't in any danger at all.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
How about this Paul Worrilow, Falcons linebacker. 19, 19, and 16 tackles his first 3 games as a starter. I never heard of him, UDFA from Delaware. Only got on the field for the heinous Falcons because several affletes went down with injuries. But the NFL scouting is scientific, and coaches always play their best players, right?

I wonder if any linebacker in the history of the league ever had more tackles in his first three starts. Worrilow is more evidence that the NFL could easily be dominated by White defensive players if not for the Caste System.

Riggins44

Master
Hopefully, for a serious knock against the Caste System, Brady and the Pats eat up the Panthers and spit them out tomorrow night. That will set up an even better game for next SNF. The Pats need to stick it to Newton early and throw him off his "game".
The Panthers are very much in the hunt, and victory by them would start the Scam Hype Machine up all over again :(

What a great caste matchup for Monday Night. Brady & Co. need to come out on their game and stick it to Scam and crew early.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I wonder if any linebacker in the history of the league ever had more tackles in his first three starts. Worrilow is more evidence that the NFL could easily be dominated by White defensive players if not for the Caste System.

Ive been watching football close for 20 plus years, and Ive never seen that kind of production in a guys first 3 games. I agree too that if not for the caste system nearly all linebackers would be white.

davidholly

Mentor
The Broncos defense is suffering the same fate as the 2007 Patriots defense. Getting less and less potent as the months go by.

Ieroner

I hope Welker is okay but if there's any game for him to miss it would be the game against the Pats. If I was a football player I would HATE to play against my old friends.

Anyway I'm attending the Monday Night Football game tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get to watch Brady stomp the Panthers live and in person. If the Pats lose it will be because of Kuechly and his panthers defense but you can bet Newton will get the credit.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Hopefully it's not that serious...strange thing was he caught a pass after that play that he took the hit to the head. Then they took him back to the locker room to look at him after that. But any concussion is serious nowadays and is given precautions as such...

It's so cool this guy is doing great as he is from the same high school district that I am. Delaware produces few pro athletes; the few that are hyped up are all of the darker variety.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Decent weekend - McGloin came in and won a game in impressive fashion. It's a shame what happened to Houston this year - as they have a lot of good white defensive players. Foles continued his impressive play and should be silencing all his doubters while the Gremlin's doubters need to start speaking up.

Honestly, I thought Russell Wilson was going to be a flash in the pan but he seems to be the best of the black quarterbacks so I have to begrudgingly give him credit - the silver lining is that Johnny Football should benefit from this success and be drafted in the first round. Geno Smiff continues to suck ass and is inexplicably still the starter - Simms should be given a fair shot but won't. Manuel had a decent game but it will be followed by more poor games.

Pretty disappointed in the RB situation as Hillis got royally screwed after giving the Giants a spark. Hopefully Jacobs or the other RB get injured. Schiano screwed Leonard like he did at Rutgers but at least Glennon is developing and getting better each game. He is easily the best rookie QB. At least Toby got some carries and put up good numbers. Matt Ryan should be telling the metrosexual GM to get him some white receivers.

Hopefully the Pats have a good game and destroy the Panthers tomorrow.

Oh yea Geno Smiff had 3 ints and a fumble - lol

Last edited:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I know they are 9-0, but what is up with Andy Reid? He was pretty much anti-white in Philly also. Since he's a Mormon you would think he'd be white friendly, but obviously that's not the case. He's a pretty weird dude.

The Chiefs had a promising young, white running back named Nate Eachus. He played well in the preseason last year and did well out of position at fullback during the season.

He was cut in the offseason. If Eachus was black it's unlikely he would have been cut.

I knew about Worrilow before the draft. He tested out at his pro day as tremendously athletic. He was productive and had over 100 tackles in his last year of college.

The scouting services didn't even have him rated. If he had been black he would have been drafted in the first 3 rounds.

Another productive white player who tested out well athletically is Cody Davis, a safety. He also went undrafted and is now with the Rams. He's a player to keep an eye on.

Last edited:
Getting late in the season, But I hold out hope that Chris Simms will get some starts for the jets. The black QB is pretty bad.

joegoofinoff...

RG3 looks bad until the play breaks down or the team gets desperate. That doesn't project well over the long term

bigunreal

Mentor
I am coming off the ledge a bit in regards to the magical black quarterback campaign. But it seems that, no matter how awful their numbers are, they just keep getting chance after chance. Meanwhile, Nick Foles, with his record setting season, is only a few interceptions away from being yet another white "bust."

I never had any confidence that Coughlin would give Hillis any shot. This psychotic clown has never had white skill position players during his long tenure. You can easily picture him in a giant safari hat as he roams around the plantation, fiendishly examining the condition of his very dark work force. If Hillis can be deactivated in favor of a slug footed mediocrity like Jacobs, what black RB will he ever be activated over?

Leonard lost what was a microscopic chance to be the main ball carrier for the Bucs down the stretch. He lost to yet another in the endless parade of black "talent" at the position, and someone, like most of them, that we'd never heard of. At first, I thought he was the tiny Rainey from the Steelers, but his first name was Chris. It's hard to keep them straight, with so many "natural" RBs coming out of that one magical minority group. I'm sure Rainey was so fired up over the bogus "competition" that he was certain to play his best. Leonard, meanwhile, probably has no confidence left at this point anyway. He's probably happy to remain in his role as least used third down back in NFL history.

The Chargers, after looking a bit different to begin this season, are reverting back to Norv Turner-like behavior. Rivers has never been given any weapons, so it's par for the course to ignore a dynamo like Woodhead. The fact Ronnie Brown still gets any playing time is all you need to know about the NFL's efforts to keep white RBs off the field. And remember, at this point, Woodhead and his 10 or fewer touches per game is the BEST we can hope for.

It was great to see the Redskins lose, especially to the Eagles. Still, Chip Kelly acted like a typically moronic NFL coach, doing everything he could to sit on a lead and not lose, instead of trying to win. RGIII was nearly handed a gift, and we can all be very grateful he fell short, because that's all we would have heard about if his team had won. Despite his myriad of deficiencies, the media in D.C. will never, ever criticize him. The mantra now is they need to fire Shanahan and his son, the offensive coordinator. All offensive coordinators would be virtually anonymous, if not for black quarterbacks. Whenever a black quarterback is putrid, blame is instantly shifted to the O.C. or the offensive line. Meanwhile, does anyone know who Ponder's O.C. is? Locker's? Gabbart's?

Alex Smith did nothing to remove the "game manager" label last night. Andy Reid's play calling didn't help. I thought Reid was criticized for being so pass happy, but in KC he runs to a fault, even in obvious passing situations. He also appears to call a lot of wimpy, destined to fail little 2-3 yard routes, often to one of the league's most overrated AA hires, the diminutive, slow McCluster. To be honest, the Chiefs were a fluke, extremely lucky to be undefeated.

One prediction is easy to make; if the Patriots are going to win tonight's game, they will have to overcome what is certain to be an overt bias on the part of the referees. You can be sure the powers that be will be rooting extremely hard for Cam and his affletic comrades to beat the whitest team in the league.

I am coming off the ledge a bit in regards to the magical black quarterback campaign. But it seems that, no matter how awful their numbers are, they just keep getting chance after chance. Meanwhile, Nick Foles, with his record setting season, is only a few interceptions away from being yet another white "bust." .
I've seen a lot of this sentiment on here and I can assure you, at least in the Philly area, this is generally not true. As of today, I'd bet around 90% of the White fan base would choose Foles over Vick. There are definitely some people that aren't ready to say he's a championship caliber NFL QB just yet, but no one is calling him a bust or doubting that he is at worse a middle-of-the-road starting NFL QB.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Bigunreal said:
One prediction is easy to make; if the Patriots are going to win tonight's game, they will have to overcome what is certain to be an overt bias on the part of the referees. You can be sure the powers that be will be rooting extremely hard for Cam and his affletic comrades to beat the whitest team in the league.

Tonight’s game should be highly entertaining, like an interracial MMA fight or boxing match. Gronkowksi is back, Amendola is coming off his best game (4 catches, 122 yard, TD), and Edelman should contribute at WR and continue to prove why a white man has the highest punt return average in NFL history…

Edelman once again joined a pair of 1950s players in a tie for first place on the NFL’s all-time list for highest career punt return average, at 12.8. Not bad for someone who played quarterback in college.

One unfortunate fact is that Steve Gregory won’t be playing due to a thumb injury.

Over the past three seasons, New England is 24-1 in the final 8 games of the season. Hopefully they can demolish Cam’s Black Panthers on their own field, then crush Manning’s Bolshevik Broncos the following week.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Carolina's defense has been playing very well the past several games, which adds to the intrigue of tonight's game.