2013 NFL Draft

foobar75

Master
Three have been taken -- Ertz, Alonso and Escobar, the latter two Euro Latins.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about either of them, especially Escobar. I just saw Hunt to Bengals, 2/3 Whites for them so far. It's always peculiar when a heavily black team with a black coach drafts White players.

TBProdigy

Guru
So I'm just speculating here but the bio on this Black Defensive back:Ignore 40 time(4.7)

Has a white DB that ran a 4.7 ever been drafted?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Two full rounds without a White QB being taken. That has to be a first.

Last edited:

foobar75

Master
Could we be heading towards the least number of Whites ever drafted? I wonder if anyone here knows that figure and we can track it thru tomorrow.

GWTJ

Mentor
Two full rounds without a White QB being taken. That has to be a first.

Throwback QB's getting thrown back in the draft. This will get worse every year if these black QB's have any real success in the NFL. Especially if one wins a Super Bowl.

foobar75

Master
I'm listening to this interview with Tyrann Mathieu and wondering if he has some sort of speech impediment? Or just plain dumb? And why is there even a camera crew there and a long interview with BSPN for a 3rd round pick?

Uh-oh, time to honor the military industrial complex under the chants of USA! USA!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Take away o-line and TE and it's a White-free draft so far except for Alonso, Hunt, Werner and finally Glennon, the first QB taken. Matt Barkley must really be stewing right about now.

I'm listening to this interview with Tyrann Mathieu and wondering if he has some sort of speech impediment? Or just plain dumb? And why is there even a camera crew there and a long interview with BSPN for a 3rd round pick?

Uh-oh, time to honor the military industrial complex under the chants of USA! USA!

I wanted to count how many time he kept saying man. Probably 30 plus. Hes keeping it 100 ya know?

Tannehill17

Mentor
A white QB finally gets drafted. Mike Glennon to Tampa. Look for him to replace overhyped black quarterback Josh Freeman soon.

L

Lew

I'm noticing a lot of the mothers of these affletes are mudsharks. What a sick world we live in.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I agree and so did some of his black teammates who dubbed him as "7-11" since he was "always open." Last time I checked, he's 24 and on the Bills roster. Hopefully, he'll get a chance this year.
And lo and behold, Fireland goes and drafts another affletic sumo offensive linemen. This line is going to rival Arizona's for the worst in the NFL.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
28 of the past 30 picks have been Negroes. Would have to say this is the worst draft ever. When Swope hasn't been drafted yet and only 1 White QB, looks like most of the guys we've been rooting for will be going the free agent route.

GWTJ

Mentor
I heard a new description for a white player. When Gavin Escobar was drafted his game was described as 'monotone', whatever that means.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Patriots, Broncos, Texans and Packers have all had all black drafts so far I believe. This is really the pits.

The NFL should just merge with the SEC.

foobar75

Master
Whites are targeted for extermination from every facet of life in the US, and the NFL is no exception. We are witnessing it as part of the 2013 draft.

seattlefan

Guru
1 Kansas City Chiefs Eric Fisher (OT)
2 Jacksonville Jaguars Luke Joeckel (OT)
4 Philadelphia Eagles Lane Johnson (OT)
19 New York Giants Justin Pugh (G)
20 Chicago Bears Kyle Long (G)
21 Cincinnati Bengals Tyler Eifert (TE)
24 Indianapolis Colts Björn Werner (DE)
31 Dallas Cowboys Travis Frederick (C)
35 Philadelphia Eagles Zach Ertz (TE)
46 Buffalo Bills Kiko Alonso (LB)
47 Dallas Cowboys Gavin Escobar(?) (TE)
53 Cincinnati Bengals Margus Hunt (DE)
55 San Francisco 49ers Vance McDonald (TE)
63 Kansas City Chiefs Travis Kelce (TE)
72 New York Jets Brian Winters (G)
73 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Mike Glennon (QB)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I've said many times that I prefer college football to the nfl. It may not be equally balanced but it is alot more fair than what we get to watch on any given sunday. This is a joke. White People are so stupid to worship this. They have lost all of their identity. I'm sure many other ethinicties laugh at the dwfs. They have no racial identity what so ever.

Worst draft ever! Every year we get our hopes up. Then it happens again and again. It is like Lucy pulling the football away at the last second when Charlie Brown is trying to kick it. He falls for it everytime. Well I'm almost done with this league. It might as well be called the whites need not apply league! Complete B.S.

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
The %percentage resembles Rivals.com's agenda...sad! Insane to think Ryan Swope has not been picked yet....