2013 NFL Draft

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Guard Kyle Long from Oregon, younger brother of Chris and son of Howie, has an outside shot of going in the first round.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Did I call that or what? lol Heard his name called less than 5 seconds after I wrote my previous post.

foobar75

Master
Guard Kyle Long from Oregon, younger brother of Chris and son of Howie, has an outside shot of going in the first round.

Don, you are on a roll! Long to the Bears, 5 White OLs in the first round. 7, maybe 8 is possible now.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Eifert will quickly outshine semi-bust Jermaine Gresham on Cincy.

TE Zach Ertz from Stanford could go in the first round, but it's a long shot.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Glad the Vikings didn't take Teo or another ILB with their two picks. This increases the chances of Audie Cole becoming their starting middle linebacker if he has a strong preseason as Minnesota has a gaping hole there right now.

GWTJ

Mentor
I'm hearing the 'high motor' tag put on a lot of these black picks. Perhaps the plethora of fat & lazy sumo linemen has forced the media to defend these affeletes before they even get on an NFL field.

referendum

Mentor
With the Bears drafting Long, that adds to a recent trend of Bears offensive line moves. they drafted Carimi last year, and then signed Brittan and Slauson this off season and now Long. Anyone notice a pattern? Ourlads website has already put Long in as the projected starter. They project Carimi, Slauson and Long as the three white Bear starters on O-line now.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Vikings pick of Patterson, who is fast but very "raw," reminds me of when they took Troy Williamson in the first round some years ago, a speedster who was a colossal bust.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i like Werner to Colts!

on another hand, Cordarelle must be the most retarded name i have seen in a long while...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
8 Mighty Whiteys selected in the first round, more than usual, and what's most striking is that none of them are quarterbacks.

TBProdigy

Guru
8 Mighty Whiteys selected in the first round, more than usual, and what's most striking is that none of them are quarterbacks.

Still, disappointing to what could have been....

8/32 ~ 25% seems to be in the normal range. And agree about the QB's, but with this black quarterback hype, white QB's being drafted in the first round will be a thing of the past.

northwinds

Mentor
Geno Smiff pouting and then walking out of the "green room".......LMAO.....that should drop his draft stock a bit......can't handle the pressure apparently.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
That is pretty cool, and of course, the draft niks on ESPN were disappointed with Teo and Smith not being selected. I didn't like Eifert to the Bengals, but it could work out. I do like Frederick going to the Cowboys; they could have three white OL with him next year now. When is the last time the Bears have had 3 white starters on their OL? I like Werner to the Colts, it makes up for the loss of Kruger to the Browns.

Who should we see drafted tomorrow? Based on Leonardfan's projections, I think Barkley, Nassib, another white QB, Swope, Ertz, McDonald, Kelce, a few OL, Hunt, maybe Simon, and Kiko Alonso.... so what are we thinking in the next two rounds tomorrow night? Maybe anywhere from 10-15 whites out of 64 picks tomorrow? :frown: Hopefully our guys will land in the right spots.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
cant believe no one took Margus Hunt who doubled Ansahs production..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around tonight - I work nights...gotta love IT.

Anyways, some really good things in the first - obviously Fischer, Joeckel and Johnson going in the first 4 picks. Long, Frederick and Pugh were pleasant surprises as well. Eifert should be Dalton's most reliable target next year. Werner was also a nice pick in the first - it's a shame only one white defender was picked in the first.

Screw the Bills for taking that afflete Manuel - I should of known that negrophiliac Buddy Nix would do something like that. Under his watch in Buffalo they have purged many great white players and now they have their precious black quarterback- i'm sure the dwf's in that rust belt town are just so happy. They will be

Glad to see Smiff fall out of the first. Pisses me off though that Aaron Rodgers is "tweeting" support for him. It really bugs me seeing these white QBs support black quarterbacks. The real threat for the second round is if Smiff ends up going to Jacksonville at the top of the 2nd which would really hurt Gabbert's chances. Hopefully the Jags get Ertz or Hunt to make an impact on defense. It wouldn't be as bad if Barkley or Nassib get picked here but would rather them end up on other teams.

The 2nd and 3rd rounds are really black historically. Hopefully their is a run of white QBs early in the 2nd.

Old Scratch

Mentor
QvC4P8a.jpg
n9AWnUQ.jpg

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
My list of the Top 20 of Our guys going into day 2:

Best Available Players after day 1
1. Matt Barkley
2. Ryan Nassib
3. Margus Hunt
4. Zach Ertz
5. Ryan Swope
6. Brian Winters
7. Brian Schwenke
8. Vance McDonald
9. Kiko Alonso
10. Mike Glennon
11. Travis Kelce
12. Barrett Jones
13. Chase Thomas
14. Joe Kruger
15. Landry Jones
16. Tyler Wilson
17. John Simon
18. Nick Kasa
19. Tyler Bray
20. Conner Vernon

Westside

Hall of Famer
cant believe no one took Margus Hunt who doubled Ansahs production..
I can. The NFL is corrupt and at the forefront of system wide brainwashing of Whites by the cunty marxists. Either consciously or subconciously. Really looking forward to see if any team will buck the group think and nab Swoop, Hunt or Mcguffie in the second round. Or am I asking too much?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Geno Smiff pouting and then walking out of the "green room".......LMAO.....that should drop his draft stock a bit......can't handle the pressure apparently.
Glad to see Smiff, pissed and pouting. LOL. Friggen NFL scouts. They have had at least a decade and half of affeletic fail. Still they push the black quarterback crap year in and year out. When will it register with them. Hopefully we have alot of them waking the F up.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
So far this draft should be enough to wean our Miami Dolphin posters off of the home town fannery. Dion Jordan, like Don said, is going to be a supa-ultra-mega-colossal bust, and they still have time to bring in the awesomely-average Brandon Albert from the Chiefs to help sumo-ize the O-line! :eek:hwell: I'm sure that they can have a nice Jeff Ireland 100% afflete draft.

foobar75

Master
Looks like we need to average about 9-10 whites per round in the remaining 6 to get to that magical 60-70 number, which, by the way, never, ever, seems to vary year in, year out.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like we need to average about 9-10 whites per round in the remaining 6 to get to that magical 60-70 number, which, by the way, never, ever, seems to vary year in, year out.

The usual way we reach that "magic number" is by an uptick in white players drafted in rounds 6 and 7. The middle rounds - esp 2-3 have been very black. The list of 20 guys I listed a few posts above are the ones I think have the best shot of being 2-3 rd round picks today. If all 20 of those guys go today that would be a pretty good win for us but I won't hold my breath.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I've noticed 35 people viewing the NFL forum...wish more of you would post!!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If I was an NFL GM, one of the factors I would take into consideration is a black player's first name. There's a lot of blacks now with crazy first names, but most of the ones that are successful have traditional American first names. Parents (or in many cases the single mother) who give their children ridiculous names are usually dysfunctional at a basic level which means the child is also likely to end up screwed up. Those with traditional names are more likely to be from a family where the father is present and there's some amount of discipline and an attempt made to instill values.