2013 College Football Season Week 10

colecleburne

The NBC announcer sounded disappointed when it became obvious that McDaniels' TD would be upheld. Surprised that no holding was called, as WW mentioned, TDs scored by white players seem to get overturned on bogus penalties at a very high rate.

and he wanted it reviewed to see if he was in the end zone

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cam McDaniels should be the main man. There is only one reason why he is not and that goes with out saying.

Daniel Lasco is another rb to watch for next year. He playes for the California Bears in the Pac 12. He is a big kid at 6'1 and he has some
speed. He is averaging 6 yards a carry against the Cats so far. He has to share the load but he may become the main man soon. We will have to keep a close eye on him. He has talent.

BJ Denker is having another good game with 3 rushing tds and 1 td through the air. U of A will move to 6-2 and they face UCLA next weekend.

Glad to see Shipley have another good game for Texas today. I want to see him playing on Sundays.

Kaptain

Master
That weak coal black MN defense may blow this game for Minnesota. Reminds me of Texas A&M. 35-33 MN lead with Nelson leaving with an injury. Leidner will have to do something. Engel dropped a big pass inside the 5 from Leidner that might have sealed the game. Engel limped of the field - don't know if he will be back either.

davidholly

Mentor
Michigan got blown out. Supa QB Devin Gardner played like crap.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Loved seeing the Michigan Wolverines lose. Now I want to see the Ohio State Buckeyes lose next.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Cam McDaniels should be the main man. There is only one reason why he is not and that goes with out saying.

Daniel Lasco is another rb to watch for next year. He playes for the California Bears in the Pac 12. He is a big kid at 6'1 and he has some
speed. He is averaging 6 yards a carry against the Cats so far. He has to share the load but he may become the main man soon. We will have to keep a close eye on him. He has talent.

BJ Denker is having another good game with 3 rushing tds and 1 td through the air. U of A will move to 6-2 and they face UCLA next weekend.

Glad to see Shipley have another good game for Texas today. I want to see him playing on Sundays.

I looked at Lasco's facebook and his mom is either a Dark Hispanic or black.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Georgia wide receiver Rhett McGowan is the bane of Florida. he made the game-changing catch in 2011, the big catch at the end of the first half today to let UGA score a field goal, and he just caught a 7-yard pass and broke a tackle on a BIG third down to let the Bulldogs keep the ball away from the Gators and continue milking the clock.

and to think, he's a former walk-on. no surprise there.

Brendan Douglas with a nice 10-yard run on the drive, as well.

edited to add: and one of UF's idiot black affletes just seals the loss with a pointless penalty to ensure that they will not get a chance at getting the ball back. all UGA has to do now is take a knee. what a moron!

dwid

Hall of Famer
Whites were responsible for more than half of the catches made for Georgia, 10 receptions out of 16 caught. Douglas had the highest ypc out of all the backs with 6 ypc, but only 6 carries, most being big first downs, the catch just talked about, by the walk on, was the key play to the game just shown. Not bad for an SEC team

Last edited:

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Cam McDaniel is the best back on ND which is saying something considering that Atkinson and Folston are EXTREMELY talented too. McDaniel outproduced Folston today in longest run AND YES in yards per carry too and did it while being used in a less explosive role that had brought down his YPC early in the season. He had formerly done VERY WELL with being used in a more explosive role for 3 GAMES STRAIGHT. That 16 yard TD called back was completely bogus (the defender fell back on a good clean hard bump inside the shoulder pads). So, McDaniel finished with 8 carries for 64 yards including a 17 yard run (8.5 YPC) with two longer runs than Folston who had 18 carries with a long run of 15 for 139 yards (7.7 YPC)

What makes me so angry is that even one holding call against a white RB that negates a long run when they are labeled a "steady move the chains" guy, one fumble- or one even AVERAGE game after several great ones gets a white tailback replaced in Sheeple Emerica. In contrast, one great game or even half for a black RB ensures they will get significant carries the rest of the year barring them being absolutely atrocious from then on. I believe it was subconscious racism by these clown refs who didn't believe McDaniel (who has 4.45 electronic timed speed while still in H.S) could possibly be that fast to blow by those defenders without "holding".

Even Mayock, who has shifted into a company prostitute recently in Obummer's America (when he used to be one of the most fair announcers)- disagreed strongly with that hold. Then the two clown announcers start talking about the "birth of a tailback" by the end of the game ie. 1. A freshman that based on one game, where McDaniel actually outplayed him and has been putting in his time for his last 3 college years waiting for his opportunity and 2. also has been the best back on the team over the last 3 games should become the new workhorse over McDaniel.

Kelly is turning into Cultural Marxist Greg $hitano 2.0. He's the perfect coach for this "Fighting Irish" phony Catholic Leftist school. Only in Sheeple Emerica could a white Matt Forte or Christine Michael caliber RB be replaced so quickly. I'm extremely pissed right now. The ONLY team I wanted to watch is screwing a top 5 tailback in college football because of his skin colour! Even if he was evenly splitting with Atkinson, who was on the team last year and has done well also, I wouldn't be angry right now. This is ridiculous!

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer
What makes me so angry is that even one holding call against a white RB that negates a long run, one fumble or one even AVERAGE game after several great ones gets a white tailback replaced in Sheeple Emerica, where as one great game or even half for a black RB ensures they will get significant carries the rest of the year barring them being absolutely atrocious from then on.
They made sure to talk about Brendan Douglas's fumble against Vanderbilt when he did well "you see he has two hands on that football on that run, he had a fumble against Vanderbilt", and that was the "compliment" on his crucial 10 yard run to keep the clock running. How many times do the announcers bring up 1 fumble from a previous game for a black runningback?

There were multiple teams I was looking forward to watching this season. Penn St, Zwinak replaced by mediocre Belton. Mark Weissman, slowly phased out. The only game I get excited about really is Texas A&M to see Johnny Manziel. I try to catch NIU when I can but its hard to find. Lynch could be a rb at the next level.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Lynch could be a rb at the next level.

I agree- and I think Taylor Martinez could be one too. Manziel could as well. If Manziel wasn't such a stud quarterback I could see him as an above average starting NFL RB. I think Lynch and Martinez should be looked at as 2nd team tailbacks who could take a third of a team's carries if the league were fair.

TwentyTwo

Master
Manziel with the 44 yd TD pass to former walk-on WR Travis Labhart

Ridiculous.....Tennessee's O is missing Freshman WR Josh Smith who is out w injury + running only 4 WR sets the white TE's are not playing...the all black O-Line has a lot of Seniors..more young white O-Line in the future....the Vols still w only 3 pts!

*WR Cody Blanc & TE Brendan Downs playing...

Last edited:

forty-four

Guru
Was I hallucinating or did Georgia have 2 white wide receivers and actually played a white running back (albeit briefly)?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Boise State's offense is scoring almost at will against the CSU black Rams.

Grant Hedrick has thrown 4 touchdowns already (one possession into the second half) and has run for 1 additional score, and Matt Miller just caught his 2nd touchdown pass of the night. he has 5 catches for 93 yards and the 2 tds.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
UTEP's "phenomenal" affletes in the secondary can't cover the walk-on, former collegiate girls' basketball practice player who plays wideout for the Aggies.

Labhart just drew a pass interference penalty or it would've been another HUGE gain for the overachieving, hard working, deep into his playbook gym rat.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
UTEP's "phenomenal" affletes in the secondary can't cover the walk-on, former collegiate girls' basketball practice player who plays wideout for the Aggies.

Labhart just drew a pass interference penalty or it would've been another HUGE gain for the overachieving, hard working, deep into his playbook gym rat.

Labhart continues to deceptively get open and deceptively run past the deceived dbs of UTEP, as he just caught his second touchdown of the first half, this one a 17-yarder. as the teams go into halftime, he has 4 catches for 82 yards and is leaving recruiting "experts" and other Caste disciples scratching their heads.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks Jimmy C...Was about to post Brock had a 43 yd TD run I missed Live...(computer messing up/eventually will see link)...how is he rewarded?? No play on next series...some other comes in...& it's 3 & out!

Mizzou QB Maty Mauk had 111 yds rushing...+ 3TD passes

Oklahoma State QB Clint Chelf....88 yds rushing on 6 carries 2 TD's (including 67 yd TD that I missed)

6'-6" 260 TE Jace Amaro 14 receptions...169 yds...1 TD

Last edited: