2012 NFL Week 7

Anak

Mentor
I hate Josh McDaniels. One carry for Woodhead up the gut then immediately take him out and give a toss to a black RB.

Kaptain

Master
Looks like the Patriots are back to the boring offense that doesn't include Welker or Woodhead. Forcing the ball to Brandon Lyold and Hernandez. :yawn:

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I hate Josh McDaniels. One carry for Woodhead up the gut then immediately take him out and give a toss to a black RB.

Yes, it seems that they never run him off-tackle or on a sweep; just straight up the gut. Not playing to his strengths of speed and shiftiness....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's cool watching Jacksonville's Snow Patrol at LB, the first since the Saints had one several years ago. Allen and Poszlusny are both tackling machines.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Luke Kuechly had a great day. 15 tackles 8 solo.

It's laughable that many called him unathletic before the draft. He's a tremendous athlete.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Luke Kuechly had a great day. 15 tackles 8 solo.

It's laughable that many called him unathletic before the draft. He's a tremendous athlete.

It's also ridiculous that Carolina waited so long to keep him on the field on third downs, and to move him to the middle, but only after Beason's injury problems popped up again. Luke's going to be dominant for many years.

Welcome to the board, Extra Point, cool user name.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another great game by James Laurinaitis with 13 solo tackles and 1 assist. Just another day at the office for maybe the best linebacker in the league.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
It's also ridiculous that Carolina waited so long to keep him on the field on third downs, and to move him to the middle, but only after Beason's injury problems popped up again. Luke's going to be dominant for many years.

I agree. Kuechly had a huge number of tackles in college, over 500 in only 3 years. It looks as if he's going to be the same dominant player in the pros that he was in college.

Welcome to the board, Extra Point, cool user name.

Thanks

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I've been waiting for Brian Robison to break out all season. Have him on several fantasy teams and kept playing him. It paid off today as he had 8 tackles, 3 sacks and a forced fumble. Great game! :clap2:

Realgeorge

Mentor
The Ravens - Texans game was on the telly at my Mom's nursing home. As usual, many brain-deads were planted in front of the NFL.

But of the two minutes I saw, a very fast Houston wide receiver caught a pass for a touchdown, severely burning the ******* defender. White Boy didn't look slow to me, nor did he exhibit Alligator arms.

90% of the locals are Ravens fans, they were displeased.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Nice to see Gronk with his 2nd TD.

Now onto the negative for New England. Josh McDaniels is an a$$hole in every sense of the word. He has phased out Gronk this season, tried to phase out Welker and only sparingly uses Danny on predictable, boring runs while giving inferior players like Bolden and Vereen carries this season. The worst offense of all is the constant forcing of passes to Brandon Lloyd. Would it surprise anyone to know that today Lloyd leads the Patriots with 7 targets? He only has 1 catch for 6 yards to show for it.

Get the ball to Welker and Gronk and use Woodhead!!!

foobar75

Master
Aaron Hernandez fumbled at the 1. That guys sucks.

No, the replays showed he was clearly down. Gronk with his second TD 3 plays later.

Hernandez doesn't suck, he's a good player, just not at the same level as Gronk. I hate it when they always get mentioned in the same sentence. Gronk is the premier TE in the game, Hernandez is more of a utility guy.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Patriots doing everything they can to lose another one.

Matra2

Master
Between McCourty for the Pats and Hill for the Jets this is borderline comical. Does no one want to win this game?

Phall

Master
Black quarterbacks went a cool 0-4 this week.

Black quarterbacks are 13-19 through Week 7, 11-17 if you negate the Wilson over Newton and Griffin over Freeman games. There is a case for 10-18 if you negate Seattle's non-win vs Green Bay. As I recall, black QBs were putting up that similar 1/3 winning percentage against white counterparts through Week 9 last year, when I stopped keeping track.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Gabbert was injured, don't know if it was serious or not. He's on the sidelines wearing street clothes.

That stinks. He's already one of the most hated players in the league by the DWF's. Now an injury. The Jaguars are already considering drafting one of the affletic black quarterbacks(Ej Manuel, Geno Smiff, or Logan Thomas to replace him.