2012 NFL Week 10

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'll provide my 2 cents here. The benefit to Toby from such a move would be zero. It's a completely silly and non-sensical idea and would result in one-way ticket out of town (and the NFL).

If Peterson and MIN's running game were struggling and they were losing games, I can see a scenario in which some questions might be raised about Toby's lack of carries and overall role in the offense. Speaking out a little in such circumstances might even get a few DWFs and media people on his side.

But the reality is, Peterson has established himself as the undisputed #1 RB in the NFL, MIN is winning and in the middle of the play-off hunt, and there's nothing to gain, and everything to lose if Toby were to complain about not getting the ball.

Instead, we should curse the fact that he was drafted by MIN only to sit behind the best RB in the league, when he's good enough to start for at least a dozen teams, if not more. And further curse the fact that Peterson can come back in such miraculous fashion from such a serious injury in so short a time, instead of returning a bit later, and giving Toby a chance to be the primary RB for at least a few games and showcase his abilities for another team or two. Instead, he's been pigeonholed as a career back-up now, and unless something unforeseen happens, such a re-uniting with Luck in IND or Harbaugh in SF, there's little hope for him at this time. It's very disappointing to see such talent go to waste.

Toby is in a bad situation but you guys are right, not much he can do about it right now. He's stuck behind the best running back in the league. Talk about bad luck. If that isn't enough, he has a black head coach. Even if Peterson wasn't on the team what black head coach would start a white runningback? We all know Frazier would start any black scrub over Toby anyway.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Josh McWigger has to be the worst offensive coordinator of all time. He single-handedly tried to give away yet another game today. It was only through his asinine, inexpicable play calling that the Pats barely held off a terrible Bills team at home.

Danny Woodhead was a dynamic force today. 2 TDs on only 5 touches? How good does he have to be to get more touches? Incredibly, McWigger never gave him a single touch after his second TD, although Brady severely underthrew him in the end zone, on what should have been his 3rd TD in 6 touches. This Eminem wannabe has completely destroyed the best offense in the league, with his force feeding the ball to Lloyd and even Branch (who had more targets today than Welker or Gronk) and running the plodding Ridley over and over again.

And again, McEminem refuses to utilize the game's best offensive weapon. Gronk had 4 targets today. That's just ridiculous. And Brady appears to have bought into this discrimination against Gronk, as he often ignores him and continues to force the ball to the career mediocrity Lloyd and today an aging Branch. Wait until Hernandez gets back, then Brady will do what he always does there- look for him first and foremost. He should be locking on Gronk.

Gerhart needs to start publicly complaining. At this point, maybe somebody remembers how good he looked last season. He is the victim of a Matt Jones level hate crime in Minnesota. And we still await that karma which we are told repeatedly is out there. If it exists, it should certainly strike the racist Peterson and his virulently anti-white coach.

If you watched the 49ers-Rams game, you saw the referees at their controlling "best." They did everything possible to give the game to the 49ers. Amendola was especially screwed, losing a huge punt return and an 80 yard reception- the penalty on the later play took a strangely long time to be called. I really wanted to see Pyscho Harbaugh lose, but he can't be happy with the tie.

How bad does Sanchez have to play in order for the Jets to give Tebow a chance? There is no question that their hatred for this guy supersedes any supposed desire to win games. Tebow led a team to a playoff win last season, and the Jets traded for him in the offseason. Again, there is no logical explanation for this, except that they are purposefully keeping him off the field. Which, of course, suggests an agenda other than winning games. But then the entire Caste System is built on this kind of agenda.

I think we can start looking for the jock sniffers to abandon Scam Newton and channel their DWF lust towards Russell Wilson. This tiny scrub continues to defy all logic, much as the coal black Seahawks continue to defy all odds by winning games. It was great to see the Jets lose, but as happens in all games in this corrupt league, even when we rejoice over someone deservedly losing, another odious undeserving bunch wins.

Okay then, name one white player who has demanded a trade and it has worked out for him. I can't think of one case off the top of my head. I'm sure it has happened in rare cases. We all saw how Hillis was run out of town. Do you want Gerhart to throw away his career entirely? You claim there is a complete conspiracy and the league is entirely scripted ,so then can Gerhart benefit from demanding a trade when the league is scripted and we already know the PTB will not allow him to get any playing time anywhere! You contradict yourself too much.

Kaptain

Master
Of course Toby can't complain - that would be stupid and mark him as some sort of behavior pariah. He'd never see the playing field again. However, when his contract is up he could sign with one of the many teams with crappy running backs. Green Bay comes to mind. He's already proven that he at least belongs in the league and I'd rather see him sit behind crappy runningbacks and eventually get his chance because of their crappy performance than have him be the water boy for Adrian Peterson the rest of his career.

Kaptain

Master
When Chester Taylor was Peterson's backup for three years (2007-2009) he never once had a game with zero carries. In fact he averaged about 8 carries a game behind a healthy Peterson.

bigunreal

Mentor
Don, you're much too smart not to understand that my criticism of the Patriots is not directed towards their white players. I thought I made it quite clear that I believe McWigger is mindlessly misusing Gronkowski especially, and also Woodhead and Welker. How does that translate into bashing a white friendly offense?

As for Gerhart, he has every right to complain about not getting playing time. Of course, he's playing behind a top RB, but the Vikings also drafted him high for some unfathomable reason, and he is little more than a special teams player at this point. And if karma exists, Peterson will be hurt this season, and it will effect his playing career. I don't care how well he's playing, it's idiotic to overwork someone coming back from an injury like that, especially when you've invested a high pick in his backup, who looked great in limited action last season.

Exactly what white player has ever demanded anything over the past twenty years or so? We don't know how it would necessarily work out for Gerhart or any other white player, but we do know how it is working out for them under the present system. Don himself remarked earlier in this thread that Gerhart is basically locked into a career backup role at this point. So what does he have to lose? And maybe, just maybe, the first white guy that acts a little sure of himself will provide the shot heard round the round.

I thought I was expressing my views clearly. I will strive to do better.

seattlefan

Guru
When Chester Taylor was Peterson's backup for three years (2007-2009) he never once had a game with zero carries. In fact he averaged about 8 carries a game behind a healthy Peterson.

I remember discussing this on the Gerhart thread a while ago. It's absolutely true, when Taylor was AP's backup he regularly got carries and Taylor isn't half the RB that Gerhart is. I think there's two reasons: the black coach doesn't want a white RB, and AP is threatened by Gerhart's ability(500+ yards at 4.9 ypc in 2011). Taylor wasn't a threat to AP's starter role, so it didn't matter if he took some carries. That's why AP insists on carrying the ball all game long(even in garbage time), which probably lead to his injuries last year.

Anak

Mentor
I think bigunreal's comments on the Patriots are valid. McDaniels is forcefeeding the ball to Lloyd to the detriment of the team and the White stars. Danny's TDs have all come from sucker plays that he made the most out of and bailing Tom Brady out when he was in trouble. He had what should have been the long game winning TD earlier in the season that was called back by a bogus call from the replacement refs but I doubt it was designed to be anything special.

Sadly the Patriots are the friendliest offense to White players, which just means that every other team is even worse. The Patriots offense could be so much better with a few simple, logical choices. Like, don't force feed the ball to one player that isn't producing, and how about designing your most athletic RB some carries beyond power runs up the gut.

referendum

Mentor
I didn't see all of the Eagles game but saw several drives with Foles in. Things looked a little out of sync with him in there, but I wonder how much of that was first game rustiness, and how much of that would improve with more game time experience. Here's hoping we may have just seen the future of Philly QBing for several years.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
It amazes me that you continually rip on the White friendliest offense of the past 30+ years, maybe the past 40+ years. It has a White tight end who had the most prolific season of any TE in league history just last season; a White receiver who will end his career as the most prolific White WR in league history; the only White tailback seeing any action to speak of in 2012; the only team that has had an all-White o-line for most of the past several years; and a record setting White quarterback. They've had up to 10 White players on the field at one time this season but apparently only an all-White starting offense will satisfy you, if then.

And let's pretend you're Toby Gerhart's agent. What speeches or "complaints" would you prepare for him to go public with? I'm serious, what would you have him say? And considering that he's playing behind a guy who looks like a surefire Hall of Famer and maybe even among the top five running backs ever and who has just made an incredible comeback from a serious knee injury, what do you think would be the reaction from the media and fans, and from Gerhart's coaches and teammates? How would Toby benefit from your guidance?

Right, the only situation where this would benefit a white RB, and the situation would have to be ideal or almost perfect, would be: 1. Where the team and the running game would have to be struggling, 2. It would have to be a White RB of Gerhardt's stature coming out of college and where he has proven himself in the few opportunities he was given as a pro, which he has, 3. In Minnesota's case, I believe the other white players such as, Ponder, Rudolph, all the white OL, Greenway, Allen, and Smith would all have to get behind Gerhardt and support him. Only when white players make a stand together will they be heard! Currently this isn't the time or place for TG.

Kansas City, with Hillis, is the only thing close to this scenario at the present time. It could happen there if the white players would make a stand for PH.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Peyton Hillis, he should get a lot of action tonight as Jamaal Charles is not 100% and has proven that he isn't an every down back. But considering that the Chiefs are in hot pursuit of a dubious record achievement, it is possible that they will have to pass every down.

Anak

Mentor
2ns7tit.png

Biased much? That was his first game ever and he did pretty good.

Westside

Hall of Famer
2ns7tit.png

Steven A. Smiff is the prototype of the current BSPN sports talking heads. Black, ebonic laced English, irrational, loud, anti White, militant pro black and lack of discipline on the air. Over the last year he has used the N word twice. He used a phrase most urban/ghetto negros love to utter "ni**a please" and yet there he is, a feature negro on BSPN. America is great. :noidea:

Westside

Hall of Famer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
He won't get much more than that, but neither will Charles, Draughn or anybody else. After the Chiefs fall behind by 3 touchdowns in the first quarter, they will pass on every down. Such is life for the Chiefs under the great Romeo Crennel!

L

Lew

I believe Ron "Jaws" Jaworski has proven himself to be the media caste clown of the year. Yesterday on the radio he said that Josh Freeman is the hottest QB in the league right now. And even though almost everyone at BSPN has turned their back on sCam, "Jaws" is still out there constantly making excuses for him. To hear him to talk about conVick is even more unbelievable. He's been his number one apologist this whole season. All he does is try and blame the O-line and talk about all the hits that Vick's taken this season. As if it wasn't his fault he keeps getting hit. I don't know what's going on. Maybe after getting demoted from MNF he's worried that BSPN's gonna let him go soon.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Foles looked pretty good. It was his first game as a rookie QB. Stephen A. Smiff's attack on him was totally race based.

2ns7tit.png

Just going by ye olde passing efficiency rating, Foles did better than Vick has done in five of his eight full games this year, and bested Vick's average. Not that Smith's racial bias needed proving.

Gibbon

Guru
Steven A. Smiff is the prototype of the current BSPN sports talking heads. Black, ebonic laced English, irrational, loud, anti White, militant pro black and lack of discipline on the air. Over the last year he has used the N word twice. He used a phrase most urban/ghetto negros love to utter "ni**a please" and yet there he is, a feature negro on BSPN. America is great. :noidea:

I can ALMOST understand the instinct of a white commentator to be "self"-deprecating toward players of his own race while overly praiseful of black players. Almost as a magnanimous act of humility, as a sort of olive leaf in race relations toward blacks—though I, of course, 100% disapprove of it. After all it isn't "self"-deprecation, it's selling your own brother and family down the river. Yet it galls me to no end to see blacks jumping on the SAME bandwagon and underrating white athletes while shamelessly puffing up their own kindred with absolutely no sense of a reciprocal humility and often against all factual evidence.

I always considered Magic Johnson an exception to this tendency. Sort of the antithesis of Charles "Flakey White Stuff" Barkley. Yet to be honest with you, I eventually found his aw-shucks, house n*ggering as unctuous and nauseating as most blacks probably did. It's simple. Root for and support your own. You can respect your opponents (or your brother's), and you should never underestimate them, acknowledging genuine talent where it exists, but never kiss their *ss.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don, you're much too smart not to understand that my criticism of the Patriots is not directed towards their white players. I thought I made it quite clear that I believe McWigger is mindlessly misusing Gronkowski especially, and also Woodhead and Welker. How does that translate into bashing a white friendly offense?

As for Gerhart, he has every right to complain about not getting playing time. Of course, he's playing behind a top RB, but the Vikings also drafted him high for some unfathomable reason, and he is little more than a special teams player at this point. And if karma exists, Peterson will be hurt this season, and it will effect his playing career. I don't care how well he's playing, it's idiotic to overwork someone coming back from an injury like that, especially when you've invested a high pick in his backup, who looked great in limited action last season.

Exactly what white player has ever demanded anything over the past twenty years or so? We don't know how it would necessarily work out for Gerhart or any other white player, but we do know how it is working out for them under the present system. Don himself remarked earlier in this thread that Gerhart is basically locked into a career backup role at this point. So what does he have to lose? And maybe, just maybe, the first white guy that acts a little sure of himself will provide the shot heard round the round.

I thought I was expressing my views clearly. I will strive to do better.

The Patriots have the Whitest offense in the league -- and the Whitest in decades -- and have scored the most points of any team in the league so far this season. Of all teams to criticize you focus once again on the Patriots. It's ridiculous, but then again so are many of your posts. I'm surprised you haven't started on the Minnesota Timberwolves yet.

And per your usual m.o., you ignored my request re Gerhart. What exactly would you have him say, and how do you see it playing out after he begins publicly complaining? Perhaps you can begin by detailing how you've publicly complained about affirmative action and political correctness at your workplace, and how much that benefitted you in your career.

Last edited:

Tom Iron

Mentor
Looks like Rex Ryan wants to make sure the season is down the drain before he makes a QB switch. I think he'll be history at the end of the year. The GM, Mike Tannenbaum should go as well. He doesn't have it either.

Tom Iron...

Question

Why do the Vikings seem to be one of the more hated teams on this board? I know they have a black coach, and I know that Gerhart is stuck in a bad situation, but they start 9 white players, including a rookie safety they took in the first round, much to the consternation of the DWFs. They have the 2nd whitest defense in the league, and those 4 players are all excellent evidence against the idiocy of the caste system. Every week I look at the defensive stats for the league, I see a bunch of white Vikings (weird term) doing quite well. They also have an up and coming white QB. Lose a sumo on the OL, and they are as white as the Patriots in the starting lineup.

FYI, I am not a Vikings homer, I just started paying closer attention to them since drafting Gerhart, Harvin, and Ponder in FF. I took Gerhart on the idea that Peterson wasn't going to be ready to go. Maybe I should hate them.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Good morning Tom. Unfortunately, Rex "Pig" Ryan stated that Sanchez is still the starter.
:frusty:

Looks like Rex Ryan wants to make sure the season is down the drain before he makes a QB switch. I think he'll be history at the end of the year. The GM, Mike Tannenbaum should go as well. He doesn't have it either.

Tom Iron...

Realistically the season is already down the drain. The Jets are 3 and 6 and out of it.

Ironically, the best chance Rex Ryan has of saving his job might be giving Tim Tebow a chance. Tebow might create some spark with the team the way he did with the Broncos.

What does Ryan have to lose? As it stands the Jets won't make the playoffs and Ryan will be fired.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Just going by ye olde passing efficiency rating, Foles did better than Vick has done in five of his eight full games this year, and bested Vick's average. Not that Smith's racial bias needed proving.
Vick is used up and spent and has seen his best days. If the Eagles are going to lose then they should lose with a guy learning on the job. Fat Bastard's a dead man walking regardless.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
All the hard-core patriotism at NFL games is way over the top, especially this month with endless tributes to the military replacing last month's annual October pinkfest submission to feminism.

I'm extremely patriotic, but this stuff is mindless worshipping of militarism and the U.S. government. Back before the counterculture and the Permanent Revolution that started in the late '60s, society wasn't this doting toward the military and the government. Football, corporatism, and militarism, all melded together in America's secular religion, used to help stifle legitimate critiques of U.S. foreign policy and the imperial empire that has bankrupted the country.

northwinds

Mentor
Why do the Vikings seem to be one of the more hated teams on this board? I know they have a black coach, and I know that Gerhart is stuck in a bad situation, but they start 9 white players, including a rookie safety they took in the first round, much to the consternation of the DWFs. They have the 2nd whitest defense in the league, and those 4 players are all excellent evidence against the idiocy of the caste system. Every week I look at the defensive stats for the league, I see a bunch of white Vikings (weird term) doing quite well. They also have an up and coming white QB. Lose a sumo on the OL, and they are as white as the Patriots in the starting lineup.

FYI, I am not a Vikings homer, I just started paying closer attention to them since drafting Gerhart, Harvin, and Ponder in FF. I took Gerhart on the idea that Peterson wasn't going to be ready to go. Maybe I should hate them.

I agree.....I enjoy watching the Vikings.....started their 'D/ST' on my all white fantasy team this week and they did pretty good. I will admit that the Gerhart situation is so amazingly incomprehensible.....why would they trade up and draft a player in the early second round to sit on the bench. I think it came down to Adrian Petersen being such a racist and not wanting Toby to get any reps....and the black coach not wanting to upset the locker room, etc.....still it sucks...and I hope Toby, at least internally, asks for a trade. There are only about five teams in the NFL I can even watch....and the Vikings are one (the others being Packers, Texans, Patriots, Broncos).