2012 NFL Week 1

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Broncos are a great team to watch other than the Patriots. You have Peyton Manning at quarterback, Gronkowski at full back, Decker and Stokley at the wide receivers, two white tightends including Tamme who is really good, and Jim Leonard returning punts. You can't ask for much more white talent than that. If only they still had Peyton Hillis, this would be my favorite team. Even if they would have kept Tebow, he could have played running back. Let's go Broncos!

Highlander

Mentor
LB Keith Brooking in now for Denver. That gives them Bannan, Wolfe, and Brooking now in at D.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Only 1 catch a piece for Walter and Welker so far.

I started both of them on my CF FF team today...not much production from them or Hillis (who I also started). :(

Kaptain

Master
Denver has really whitened up, but it's still hard for me to root for them they way they discarded Tim Tebow. Against the Crawfords though I can.

So, 36 year old Brandon Stokely is clearly still an effective WR. That alone shows that more whites should be playing WR. Stokely was nothing special athletically and certainly at his age he is slower than nearly every white WR in the league yet he is still plenty fast enough to get open and catch the ball. If Stokely can be effective at 36 how many young fast white WR could be effective at 22 in a country that is 65% white and 13% black?

Highlander

Mentor
So, 36 year old Brandon Stokely is clearly still an effective WR. That alone shows that more whites should be playing WR. Stokely was nothing special athletically and certainly at his age he is slower than nearly every white WR in the league yet he is still plenty fast enough to get open and catch the ball. If Stokely can be effective at 36 how many young fast white WR could be effective at 22 in a country that is 65% white and 13% black?
You are using logic, Kaptain. Logic is an enemy in contemporary CultMarx USSA.

AA > merit, if you are a White player.

Highlander

Mentor
Leonhard in on the last drive for Denver.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Leonhard in on the last drive for Denver.

I haven't seen Derek Wolfe for quite a while. Hope he didn't get injured. . .

Watching the great Peyton Manning and the Denver offense defeat the Crawfords certainly helps take the edge off the disappointments of earlier today.

Highlander

Mentor
With that (mostly) Sumo line, Roethlisberger ain't gonna last the whole season. He'll be lucky to last a few more games. Good to see Unrein and Leonhard get some significant playing time on defense along with Wolfe, Bannan, and Brooking. Yeah, I hope Wolfe is OK too. I didn't see or hear anything about an injury.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a performance by Peyton Manning. He just might be the smartest quarterback to ever play the game. He made the number one defense look silly. It would have been even a bigger win if they had let him run the hurry up offense the whole game. No matter what the Steelers did, Manning just laughed at them and outsmarted them. He constantly changed plays calling audibles that worked time after time. What a legend. I love this team. Nice tribute to Tebow as well after the sack of Big Ben. This is a fun team to watch and we will get to watch the Broncos again next Monday Night.

bigunreal

Mentor
Truly a "dark" day for white players. If there was truly any justice in this world, karma would dicate that Adrian Peterson would have reaggravated his injury due to his racist demands that the "white boy" not be permitted to take "his" job even for a single game. Clearly, there is no justice here, and Peterson will continue to be a medical marvel.

Jordy Nelson is the only elite receiver I've ever seen who is virtually ignored most of the time by his QB. He gets less targets than the hands of stone TE and the 3rd and 4th WRs. Yet no one questions this. I hope the Packers-giddy after signing the dynamic afflete Cedric Benson-continue to struggle.

Austin Collie, after looking "great" the past few weeks in practice, was mysteriously not cleared to play today. Maybe the doctors have the same undue concern for him that all DWFs and jock sniffers do. Maybe they won't ever clear him to play.

Obviously, Peyton Manning has seen the light, much as Tebow did. The Decker love in preseason was an illusion, everybody knows the real no. 1 there is the dynamic Demaryous. Decker will now accept his proper role, running the shorter routes, and leave the accolades to the afflete. Well, at least Peyton likes some whites around him, unlike his wretched brother Eli, who has never felt comfortable around those "slow ass white boys."

I wouldn't blame Danny Woodhead if he took a punch at Belicheck. Never has such a dynamic playmaker been so criminally underused. Even without Vereen, he was virtually invisible today. And what was up with Welker? As for Gronk, he is still underused. He is uncoverable, and everything Hernandez does, he can do better. He should be leading the league in targets. Instead, slow hands of stone affletes like Brandon Marshall and Garcon continue to be peppered with targets.

So how do we explain RGIII's success today? Much as Cam Newton wasn't going to be allowed to fail, neither will this new media creation. So poised, so sexy out there. And, like most of the black QBs, seemingly impossible to intercept. I have said it before, but it bears repeating; why do we assume that the blacks playing against him (which includes nearly every defender in the league) are not rooting for him as much as every other black in the country? Racial solidarity among blacks is 100%. Forget the nonsense about winning. THEY want him to succeed as much as the DWFs and jock sniffers in the media do.

I'm sure Drew Brees was nearly as excited for RGIII as the rest of his white fans were. After all, Brees said just last week that RGIII was going to dominate this league and he only hoped he didn't start that Sunday. What kind of superstar QB gives an unproven rookie a compliment like that? I'm sure the NFL's single season yardage record holder was in awe of the magnificent afflete, as he led an offense featuring the slowest starting RB since LeRon McClain to 40 points and a victory.

How do the Steelers continue to be competitive, with their nearly coal black roster, filled with obese sumos? It ought to be child's play to focus on Polamalu in pass defense. He's so fat he couldn't cover me. And yet, somehow, the other teams struggle against them. And on offense, that sumo line has looked great tonight- giving Ben lots of time to throw. How do we explain the success of the blackest teams- the upstart Redskins and Bucs and the always powerful Steelers? I understand the Steelers lost tonight, but they will clearly still be a force, and by all logic they shouldn't be.

I think it should be obvious that the powers that be are not going to allow many more white players to be a part of this league than are a part of it now. Gerhart not even getting half the carries today? What does that tell you, that a team would be willing to risk serious injury to their star player, all because they don't want to feature his white backup for a single game?

I didn't start Hillis in fantasy today, because I suspected his role would be minimal. After all, his coach is black. Hillis, like Decker, looked dominant in preseason. And like Decker, his role was scaled back when the real games began. These teams are not trying to win. If they were, the best players would be on their rosters, and the best on the roster would be playing. The NFL is a circus, and nothing about it is legitimate.

The only good thing about today's games was the replacement referees. It was nice not having to see Ed Hochuly and company trying to insert themselves into everything.

There is nothing to like about this league.

Man, I got to tell y'all that I'm sick to death of the relentless Griffin the tird-bird love out there. Glad to see Newton get picked and beat today...even by one of the top 5 NFL Media love children Josh Freeman.

Hey, as bad as this Sunday was for "our side" at least the Broncos won. I loathe Ben Rape-this-burger almost as much Newton.

Hopefully next week we'll see Gerhardt, Hillis, Leonard, Welker, Woody and the pitiful few of our offensive people do well.

seattlefan

Guru
So how do we explain RGIII's success today? Much as Cam Newton wasn't going to be allowed to fail, neither will this new media creation. So poised, so sexy out there. And, like most of the black QBs, seemingly impossible to intercept. I have said it before, but it bears repeating; why do we assume that the blacks playing against him (which includes nearly every defender in the league) are not rooting for him as much as every other black in the country? Racial solidarity among blacks is 100%. Forget the nonsense about winning. THEY want him to succeed as much as the DWFs and jock sniffers in the media do.

RG3 hardly had any pressure on him for many plays. I saw some where he seemed to have a full 10 seconds to throw. The coverage on his crappy recievers was mediocre, NO defense looked like they were playing a preseason game.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
bigunreal thats a great post sir. I look forward to reading your take on the events throughout the season.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Vick looked really bad today throwing four INTs against the worst team in the NFL. The Browns have gone six straight without a decent WR or a good secondary.

bigunreal

Mentor
The details are vague, but apparently Peyton Hillis either "stormed out" of the locker room after the game, or left so quickly that reporters noticed it. Sounds like 2011, doesn't it?

The DWFs on local message boards are already wondering about this. Needless to say, anything remotely resembling the typical petulance and selfishness of EVERY black player in the league won't be tolerated, when the player is white. All Hillis needs is for the media and DWFs to start harping on his "attitude" again.

I guess the money is great, but other than that I really don't know why any white player wants to be a part of this corrupt league.

Anak

Mentor
The NFL is a circus, and nothing about it is legitimate.

I like that quote.

I really thought that both Hillis and Gerhart were going to have big seasons, but how can they if they can't get carries and the carries that they do get are on such abysmal plays? And then Woodhead, well we saw how highly Belichick thought of Woodhead last season. Belichick has a little more testicular fortitude than the rest of the goons in the NFL, which still means he only almost has some, but not really.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
After yesterday's games and the amazingly obvious slighting of white players throughout the league, bigunreal's NFL conspiracy theories are starting to make sense! :icon_wink:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
After yesterday's games and the amazingly obvious slighting of white players throughout the league, bigunreal's NFL conspiracy theories are starting to make sense! :icon_wink:

The slight to Hillis by giving a goal line carry to a 4th string back is ridiculous. Isn't that why they got Hillis? To be the powerback? Short yardage carries? You can make an argument that it was a bit of redirection to give the guy the ball when no one would think he was going to get the call but if you are not going to go with your gameplan in the first week of the season you deserve to lose.

If Hillis is not going to get scoring opportunities and Gerhart is not needed to spell Peterson then their fantasy value is zero. With Woodhead seemingly the odd man out the NFL is once again purged of the danger of a White man running the football.

In 24 hours this season has gone from being one of possible great excitement to another boring all affalete affair. Admittedly this can change with one injury but why does it always have to come down to that?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
You guys have pretty much summarized my disappointment. I especially agree with bigunreal and jaxvid's posts and was thinking a lot of similar thoughts.

Yesterday I spent a majority of the day at a family affair, away from both TV and internet. If this continues, I think I'll be spending a lot of my autumn and winter Sundays this way. After all, my "White friendly" fantasy football team is destined for failure and isn't that what it's all about these days anyway?

Conspiracy theories are for those who can't face reality. That being said, bigunreal's ideas make for good comic relief, something we need in times like these.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Conspiracy theories are for those who can't face reality. That being said, bigunreal's ideas make for good comic relief, something we need in times like these.

Hence the wink at the end of my post. Nevertheless, it was uncanny the way things shook out this Sunday. Makes me glad that I missed most of it and instead spent time with my kids.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As Referendum mentioned, yesterday wasn't a banner day for black RBs and WRs either. And QBs like Russell Wilson, Cam Newton and Michael Vick struggled. We'll have to wait and see what happens in Week 2 before any conclusions can be drawn, if then.

I will say that KC's moves toward having a somewhat less anti-White offense appear illusory. Not only was Charles clearly featured, Dexter McCluster, the dwarfish bust for three years, now is the slot receiver and sometime RB, ensuring that Devon Wylie has no role to play other than as a WSTD. It also eliminates any threat posed by Eachus, who is likely #53 on the 53 man roster, meaning he'll likely be cut within a month. It's amazing how unmotivated blacks can suddenly "find their groove" when their jobs are threatened by pale faces. Throw in KC's sumo dominated o-line and the coal black starting defense, and Denver is the only AFC West team to root for.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
And Luck did not play very well, RGIII won big over the Saints, Sanchez with 3 TD's to make sure Tebow stays on the bench. Just a really rotten opening weekend. How long til hockey season starts?