2012 NFL Divisional Playoffs

Manning certainly is good for a QB that can't "make plays with his feet", and he doesn't "wrist flick" the ball. The Broncos look very tough. I know the Patriots are the board favorites, but ...... again, the Broncos look very tough. Granted, they are at home.

Kaptain

Master
What position is Hester playing? Do they give him carries as a runningback?

Running back like all the rest. Broncos usually only have a single set back. I hope Hester can get his groove and start the power running he did at LSU. Not sure how the call could be overturned on that the spot. Hester was flat on the ground and remained there - exactly where the refs spotted the ball. I have seen stranger things though.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Running back like all the rest. Broncos usually only have a single set back. I hope Hester can get his groove and start the power running he did at LSU. Not sure how the call could be overturned on that the spot. Hester was flat on the ground and remained there - exactly where the refs spotted the ball. I have seen stranger things though.

He is averaging 4.8 yards per carry on the season but he's not doing much today. The fact that Moreno is a starter in the league shows the lack of good running backs in the league. You could dozens of white guys that could fill his role and do better.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Also got some pretty good praise from the broadcast crew. And is getting carries.

Strangely, Dan Dierdorf has been praising the Broncos' signing of Hester every time he’s in the game. He even mentioned that it was Hester’s crushing block that sprung Holliday on the kick return TD.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Strangely, Dan Dierdorf has been praising the Broncos' signing of Hester every time he’s in the game. He even mentioned that it was Hester’s crushing block that sprung Holliday on the kick return TD.

Dingleberrydorf must have become aware of how fond of him we are here at Caste Football. :smile:

Kaptain

Master
A terrible holding call negates Hester's third down conversion. I'd like to punch Harbaugh right in the mouth. Can these refs get any worse?

Kaptain

Master
Now how on Earth can Brady's tuck against Oakland be an incomplete pass and Manning's tuck a fumble? Have they changed the rules?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hate the Ravens but that was a nice recovery by Kruger.

It's ok guys. Don't panic. Manning will get it done when it counts. It was just one of those plays and it happens in football.

All of Mannings leading receivers are white. Keep getting these guys the ball. Where is supposed superstar D.Thomas. He
only has 2 rec. for 20 yards. What a joke. I thought he couldn't be covered. Decker has 64 yards so far which is good due to
the turnovers and the weather.

Let's go Broncos.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I hate the Ravens but that was a nice recovery by Kruger.

It's ok guys. Don't panic. Manning will get it done when it counts. It was just one of those plays and it happens in football.

All of Mannings leading receivers are white. Keep getting these guys the ball. Where is supposed superstar D.Thomas. He
only has 2 rec. for 20 yards. What a joke. I thought he couldn't be covered. Decker has 64 yards so far which is good due to
the turnovers and the weather.

Let's go Broncos.

Not to mention Decker should have at least 2 more catches due to pass interference. DT has dissapeared for most of the game.

Hester should be in there now that Moreno is gone, he hasn't done well rushing today but he can pass block

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Denver should be sticking with Hester as he's the best back they have in pass protection. And when they want to run, they should give him a play other than short yardage smashes into the line.

Decker is getting all kinds of praise from the DWFs on chat, unless it's a bunch of you guys. Thomas got bailed out by the refs, then made a nice play.

Denver should be sticking with Hester as he's the best back they have in pass protection. And when they want to run, they should give him a play other than short yardage smashes into the line.

If Denver gets a stop here, Hester should be in to power the ball against a tired defense. It will be interesting to see what they do.

Oh, and Manning just picked the Ravens to death on that drive!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
With likely only one offensive possession remaining, Manning has thrown for 261 yards, 188 yards of which (72%) has gone to white receivers (Decker, Dreessen, Tamme, Stokley, and Hester).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The worst defensive play by Carter and Moore I've ever seen given the situation. . .

Highlander

Mentor
Maybe if Denver had been playing the veteran Jim Leonhard in that situation, it wouldn't have happened.

Flacco has a hell of an arm.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And Moore showed off how often blacks mis-time jumps with their generally lousy hand-eye coordination.